Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

Female Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2011-11-11

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 11:07

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,I've been wanting to be a critic since a long time ago and now I finally have the time to do this..
anyways,I've been singing since I was 3 years old..All my life there's not a day without music and singing..So I do know a thing or two about music ;) I've been making youtube covers since 2009 and I used to take vocal lessons too..I mostly know K-pop and western songs..any language is fine but I wouldn't be able to critic your pronounciation..I will critic you with a 0%-100% notation..
Maximum 1 clips per person..
you have to wait for a week before posting another clip..

Fill this form if u want to be criticed:
-Song:
-Artist:
-Video or mp3:

Song Challenge:
KOREAN:
-SNSD - Complete
-IU - Good Day
-IU - You&I
-T-ara feat. Davichi - We were in love
-JYJ - In Heaven
-Apink - I don't know
-Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

ENGLISH:
-Cascada - What hurts the most
-Kelly Clarkson - Mr.Know it all
-Jessie J - Price Tag
-Katy Perry - ET
-Katy Perry - TGIF
-Nicki Minaj - Superbass

Notes: Be careful of what you wish for because I might hurt you with my words :ryuko:

Last edited by Rie on 10th June 2012, 05:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
celrish93
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
celrish93

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 11:44

Song : A Goose Dream [Accapella] Suzy ft Eunjung Version
Artis : Suzy ft Eunjung
Video :

PS : I'm the one with blue shirt, thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 12:44

celrish93 wrote:
Song : A Goose Dream [Accapella] Suzy ft Eunjung Version
Artis : Suzy ft Eunjung
Video :

PS : I'm the one with blue shirt, thanks :)

yup gonna give this a 100% out of 100% for sure :3
you guys are AH-MA-ZING!!!! both are so talented and I love the harmony..but there are something I'd like to say about the girl in the right..she sounds a little forced when singing the high notes..well,other than that I can't say anything..I'm just so speechless o_o and also I can't believe you both are from Indonesia your pronounciations are perfect..Good luck fellow Indonesian coverist!! hope you'll become famous in youtube someday..both of you..
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 22:41

Song: Bad Boy
-Artist:Big Bang
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKhBlJdjDgE
it is bad boy with a bit of a twist. i entered into the big bang competition so if you could head over to the yg website, find it and give it a like, that would be really appreciated. i would give a direct link but there isn't one mianhae

anyway i know it's not perfect but i tried
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 03:44

KunoichiofDestinyKasumi wrote:
it is bad boy with a bit of a twist. i entered into the big bang competition so if you could head over to the yg website, find it and give it a like, that would be really appreciated. i would give a direct link but there isn't one mianhae

I'm gonna rate this 95% out of 100%
It is really good ^^ I like how you make the song sounds cheerful and It really suits your voice..you did a great job..well,the only problem I had is your korean pronounciation..need more practice on that..but overall you did really great..I tried to vote for you but I had to search all the entries one by one.. :/ but I liked it..hope that helps..
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 09:34

Rie wrote:

It is really good ^^ I like how you make the song sounds cheerful and It really suits your voice..you did a great job..well,the only problem I had is your korean pronounciation..need more practice on that..but overall you did really great..I tried to vote for you but I had to search all the entries one by one.. :/ but I liked it..hope that helps..

Thank you, yeah my pronounciation is kinda way off. I think it was because i was going too fast oh well. Thank you for the like anyway. I did update the video so there is a easier to vote for the video. if you could just look at the description on my video it tells you an easier way to find the video. Thank you anyway. could you hep spread my video aswell. i know i''m asking for quite a lot but i really want to try and get as far as possible in the competition.
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 17:06

Rie wrote:

Thank you, yeah my pronounciation is kinda way off. I think it was because i was going too fast oh well. Thank you for the like anyway. I did update the video so there is a easier to vote for the video. if you could just look at the description on my video it tells you an easier way to find the video. Thank you anyway. could you hep spread my video aswell. i know i''m asking for quite a lot but i really want to try and get as far as possible in the competition.

no,I found the link already but I had to look for your video from all the entry..and as you see they have a LOT of entries..I can't look for it one by one can I.. :/ I tried to open with the link that you provide but that didn't work as well :( I really want to help you but I can't..
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 17:45

Song : Price Tag
Artist : Jessie J
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnA0V8k_f_I&feature=relmfu
I want you to critic my old cover because it's in your song challenges =)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 22:34

AnihJourney wrote:

I'm going to rate this 95% out of 100%
I really love your voice here ^^ It's really beautiful..and what I really like the most is that you kinda made the song into your own..It's really good ^^ again my only complain is the pronounciation...but other than that you're flawless :) thanks for trying out my song challange..
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 23:52

Rie wrote:
AnihJourney wrote:

I'm going to rate this 95% out of 100%
I really love your voice here ^^ It's really beautiful..and what I really like the most is that you kinda made the song into your own..It's really good ^^ again my only complain is the pronounciation...but other than that you're flawless :) thanks for trying out my song challange..

Oh thanks... I'm surprised... Because I prefer my «When you say nothing at all» x100 compared to this one =))
Pronunciation is my weakness. Even in my language, french =))
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Female Number of posts : 896
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 01:56

Song : 我们就到这
Artist : FISH
Link : http://www.box.com/s/dtdr3e62nnjro8rvjzfp
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 08:46

Shiori wrote:
Song : 我们就到这
Artist : FISH
Link : http://www.box.com/s/dtdr3e62nnjro8rvjzfp

I'm gonna rate this 65% out of 100%
This sound pitchy..It's better than the last cover you sent to me but still a lot of the melody is out of pitch..you tend to sound like you're holding back your voice,try to just release your voice without holding it back,I think it would be better..I like your emotions though..Keep on practicing,dear ^^
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th March 2012, 19:59

Song: Message
-Artist: MYNAME
-Video or mp3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcARWTi6S2U
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th March 2012, 22:28

Song: Message
-Artist: MYNAME
-Video or mp3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcARWTi6S2U

I'm gonna rate this 95% out of 100% ^^
I like this so much,you have a really beautiful voice :3 I really like your cover..I think your pronounciation here is definetely better than the last cover you sent me..the only thing I'd like to complain about is your pitch is kinda flat sometimes,but not often..so overall I think you did a really good job!!
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2012, 23:23

-Song: Ugly
-Artist: 2ne1
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygOBOeU_ng
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2012, 22:00

PiggyMelody wrote:
-Song: Ugly
-Artist: 2ne1
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygOBOeU_ng
omo,how could I just saw this now :/ so sorry for haven't been checking this topic..

I'm gonna rate this 88% out of 100%
I think you have a really great voice and I love your energy..just lacks a little bit of voice control..like in 1:04 - 1:11 and 3:12 - 3:19 is a little out of pitch..I really like your higher notes in the chorus.. (the "pretty") ^^ I think overall you did great..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th April 2012, 23:45

-Song: You & I
-Artist: IU
-Video or mp3:

I took your challenge without knowing it T.T
Back to top Go down
ElOhVeeEeh1
Rising star
Rising star
ElOhVeeEeh1

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 00:44

-Song: I Don't Know
-Artist: A Pink
-Video or mp3: http://www.box.com/s/f6fd079e38cdfa90f2fd

(Not the full song.)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 01:21

skyangerzx wrote:
-Song: You & I
-Artist: IU
-Video or mp3:

I took your challenge without knowing it T.T

I'm gonna give you 87% out of 100%
Your voice is really high pitch :D It's really beautiful,I only have two problem,first is your pronounciation..It isn't that bad but there are some unclear pronouncing in the chorus..second,you somehow sounds so forced troughout the chorus..I think you just need a little practice to master this song..since your voice is high pitched anyway..I know this song is super hard to sing so I gotta give you credit for that :D great job!!
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 01:25

ElOhVeeEeh1 wrote:
-Song: I Don't Know
-Artist: A Pink
-Video or mp3: http://www.box.com/s/f6fd079e38cdfa90f2fd

(Not the full song.)

I'm gonna give this 100% out of 100%
I can't find a single flaw in this cover o_o you're really good..I love your harmonization too..you even hit Eunji notes so easily..pronounciation is also perfect..I don't know what to say..It's really flawless :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 02:07

Rie wrote:

Your voice is really high pitch :D It's really beautiful,I only have two problem,first is your pronounciation..It isn't that bad but there are some unclear pronouncing in the chorus..second,you somehow sounds so forced troughout the chorus..I think you just need a little practice to master this song..since your voice is high pitched anyway..I know this song is super hard to sing so I gotta give you credit for that :D great job!!

Thanks! You're the best ^^ I noticed that with my chorus too (the forced part). I felt like I was shouting, which isn't that good T.T Do you have any advice on singing higher without forcing it?
Back to top Go down
ElOhVeeEeh1
Rising star
Rising star
ElOhVeeEeh1

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 03:35

Rie wrote:

I'm gonna give this 100% out of 100%
I can't find a single flaw in this cover o_o you're really good..I love your harmonization too..you even hit Eunji notes so easily..pronounciation is also perfect..I don't know what to say..It's really flawless :/

Wow..! Thank you so much.. I was totally not expecting that... XD
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 05:10

skyangerzx wrote:
Rie wrote:

Thanks! You're the best ^^ I noticed that with my chorus too (the forced part). I felt like I was shouting, which isn't that good T.T Do you have any advice on singing higher without forcing it?

The only advice I could give to you is practice :3 If you ever heard my old covers you can see that my voice wasn't high pitch at all..so I started to practice by singing songs that are out of my range (IU songs are a good example) hope my little advice can make you sing higher pitch easily.. :D
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

Female Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 12:23

I want ..(:
I hope its okay with indonesia song..x)

-Song: karena kusuka dirimu (kimi no koto ga suki dakara)
-Artist: JKT48
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fXd29lIP1M&list=UU8zZGeBTUzOyuSbJmsavQXQ&index=1&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 13:31

sakisaki wrote:
I want ..(:
I hope its okay with indonesia song..x)

-Song: karena kusuka dirimu (kimi no koto ga suki dakara)
-Artist: JKT48
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fXd29lIP1M&list=UU8zZGeBTUzOyuSbJmsavQXQ&index=1&feature=plcp

I'm gonna rate this 90% out of 100%
I like your energy and I think your voice is really sweet :3
the only thing I'd like to complain about is your mic..It really is the only problem I had with your cover..your mic minimize the beauty of your voice..If you get what I mean..sorry for my bad english :/
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 14:01

Rie wrote:

the only thing I'd like to complain about is your mic..It really is the only problem I had with your cover..your mic minimize the beauty of your voice..If you get what I mean..sorry for my bad english :/

really!? thanks rie,,(:
and honestly I have problem with high note too..o_o"

ahh, could you reccomend me some good mic by headphone?? I think I cant make it if using any stand mic..(:

no problem, I didnt really good in english either,,x)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 14:10

sakisaki wrote:
Rie wrote:

really!? thanks rie,,(:
and honestly I have problem with high note too..o_o"

ahh, could you reccomend me some good mic by headphone?? I think I cant make it if using any stand mic..(:

no problem, I didnt really good in english either,,x)

Hmm,I'm currently using Logitech clear chat premium PC headset..I think it is decent enough..even though it's not crystal clear like profesional USB mic..
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2012, 14:25

thanks rie!~ I'll try to search it here..(:
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th April 2012, 13:23

Hi rieee I want your opinion about this~ :D

-Song: Warrior
-Artist: B.A.P
-Video or mp3:
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th April 2012, 14:00

Stellaniou wrote:
Hi rieee I want your opinion about this~ :D

-Song: Warrior
-Artist: B.A.P
-Video or mp3:

First of all oh my god your Zelo rap is awesome!!! I really did enjoy this cover ^^ you're strong and powerful voice really showed here..the only thing I'd like to critic about is the Bang Yongguk part at the beginning sounds a little awkward to me (sorry ><) maybe it's because Bang yong guk voice is really low..while your voice isn't at that range..(you're a girl after all :D) but overall I think you did a really great job!!
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 16:25

Song: Heaven
Artist : Ailee
Link: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/jQuZTHuh/Ailee_-_Heaven_Cover.html

i know i'm no Ailee however i did try. i don't if my emotion got through when sing this but i did try and i know there are some pitch problems with my backing vocals. this is song is deffinately not in my comfort zone but i did try.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Daphne

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2012, 06:45

Song: Love, My Love
Artist: Davichi
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LXW0T1hA98

Well I was trying to go for one of your challenge songs, but I think I'll just try it after a week >,< Anyways yeah... thank you for taking the time to critic this! ^_^ I really want to improve
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2012, 08:36

i know i'm no Ailee however i did try. i don't if my emotion got through when sing this but i did try and i know there are some pitch problems with my backing vocals. this is song is deffinately not in my comfort zone but i did try.

I'm gonna rate this 70% out of 100%
First of all you lack of voice control..at the beginning of the song you sounded unstable..you have some pronounciation problem too..the chorus is pitchy here and there..I like your second verse though,It sounded more stable than the first one..I really like the bridge too..overall I think this is not your best cover,especially after hearing your other covers..I know you could do better :D just keep practicing 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2012, 08:43

Daphne wrote:
Song: Love, My Love
Artist: Davichi
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LXW0T1hA98

Well I was trying to go for one of your challenge songs, but I think I'll just try it after a week >,< Anyways yeah... thank you for taking the time to critic this! ^_^ I really want to improve

you have an amazing high voice :D I love your voice control and you hit those high notes perfectly..this is really good for a oneshot cover!! but you should've sang with trough your diagphram..It'll make you sing stronger and more powerful..because you definetely have the voice,you just need the right technique..hwaiting!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Daphne
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Daphne

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2012, 18:23

@Rie

Wa! I'm surprised~~ I sang this on easter in a room while all the other adults were having fun w/ their karaoke =,= (80s stuff I'll never be able to join)

Anyways thanks! ^_^ And I'll work on my breathing! With exercises and what not~
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2012, 20:43

Rie wrote:

I'm gonna rate this 70% out of 100%
First of all you lack of voice control..at the beginning of the song you sounded unstable..you have some pronounciation problem too..the chorus is pitchy here and there..I like your second verse though,It sounded more stable than the first one..I really like the bridge too..overall I think this is not your best cover,especially after hearing your other covers..I know you could do better :D just keep practicing 'kay?

*sigh* i know. deffinately not my best cover. I don't think this song is for me. I guess i just wanted to try because i am a big fan of Ailee. I was going to post this on my youtube channel but thank you for telling me this. i am deffinately not proud of this cover anyway. i think i will give you another cover to review next week which i hope will be better. Oh and i didn't get into the 2nd round of the Big Bang Competition oh well i guess i just have to keep trying
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th April 2012, 00:14

-Song: All happy
-Artist: Ah-Fu
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukK6JNWUUDo

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th April 2012, 02:25

PiggyMelody wrote:
-Song: All happy
-Artist: Ah-Fu
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukK6JNWUUDo

Thank you <3

I gotta say you've improved so much ^^ to me I think this is the best cover that you've ever sent to me :D
You sounded so cute and energetic,I like that ^^ but there are flaws too,some flat notes and I think it's gonna sound even better if you didn't put the echo effects at 1:34 - 1:41
Keep on practicing and do well :D 加油!!
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th April 2012, 02:55

@Rie ; omgosh <3 thank you ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th April 2012, 23:55

I'm baaaaaaack!
-Song: My My
-Artist: A PINK
-Video or mp3:

Thanks in advance :)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2012, 05:17

skyangerzx wrote:
I'm baaaaaaack!
-Song: My My
-Artist: A PINK
-Video or mp3:

Thanks in advance :)

I'm gonna rate this 85% out of 100%
I really like your energy that you put in this cover ^^ and you don't really have many pitch problems but you have many pronounciation problem..the first verse is quite hard to understand (this may not occured to some people but I memorized the lyrics),the chorus too It should've been "Geu jarie Ttak,Gogi" but you sang it "Geu jarie,Gogi"..Other than that I just wanna say your adlibs are amazing <3 you can reach those high notes like Eunji,that's awesome!! just practice your pronouncition and you'll be more awesome <3 hehe..
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2012, 19:08

-Song: When I Can't Sing
-Artist: SE7EN
-Video or mp3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvujTW-1Ec

Hopefully this better than my last cover. I tried really hard and it has a lot of meaning to me
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th April 2012, 06:33

-Song: When I Can't Sing
-Artist: SE7EN
-Video or mp3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvujTW-1Ec

Hopefully this better than my last cover. I tried really hard and it has a lot of meaning to me

I'm gonna give you a 95% out of 100%
I can totally feel your emotions in this cover,this cover totally sounds amazing and is definetly better than your last cover..but you still have some flat notes,they're not many but I can still hear it :3 anyways aside from that I think you're getting better and better at singing :D remember practice makes perfect!! <3
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2012, 08:18

Song: Nagging
Artist: IU (ft. Seulong)
Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqjEFRJ9UQ
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 02:03

Song: Peach
Artist: IU
Video: but it's a short audio clip :S
https://www.box.com/s/7974debbe449e378f4a5

I did this song just for...umm...like...a practice? very short , lol
And most of time in chorus i use my falsetto (it's more suits with the song's atmosphere) , but not all the time if you can heard....
and i want to know ur opinion :)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 02:33

cloudymelody wrote:
Song: Nagging
Artist: IU (ft. Seulong)
Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqjEFRJ9UQ

I'm gonna rate this 78% out of 100%
You have a really soft and pretty voice but I think you don't know how to control it well..there's a lot of part where you sang it wrong..some flat notes and wrong pitches are detected..but honestly I think you have a lot of potential to be a great coversit ^^ your voice is so soothing and beautiful,you just have to control it the right way..just keep on practicing :D
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 02:38

Stellaniou wrote:

And most of time in chorus i use my falsetto (it's more suits with the song's atmosphere) , but not all the time if you can heard....

90% out of 100% ties
Your voice is so beautiful ^^ love love love the harmony..the only thing I'd like to say is that you tend to go flat when near the end of your singing..I don't know why..and also to me the "Baby~" is a tad weird.. >< but if you just work on that I'm sure It's gonna be a perfect cover jiayou
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Female Number of posts : 896
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 02:46

-Song: UGLY (Japanese ver)
-Artist: 2NE1
-Video or mp3: see siggy~
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 03:16

shioЯi wrote:
-Song: UGLY (Japanese ver)
-Artist: 2NE1
-Video or mp3: see siggy~

I'm gonna rate this 60% out of 100% sigh
I'm so sorry but this cover is just not...not really good..I'm sorry >< I think you went wrong pitched most of the time but there are some parts that you sang okay..I like the first verse best..but other than that you mostly sing out of tune or flat.. head2wall Learn how to sing trough your diaphragm and also don't stretch your notes when you sing (when you sing you tend to stretch the last note)

yup I think that is all..sorry for being so harsh yuri
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 16:13

Rie wrote:
Stellaniou wrote:

90% out of 100% ties
Your voice is so beautiful ^^ love love love the harmony..the only thing I'd like to say is that you tend to go flat when near the end of your singing..I don't know why..and also to me the "Baby~" is a tad weird.. >< but if you just work on that I'm sure It's gonna be a perfect cover jiayou

kkkk thankyou :)
that's been my issue till now, i don't have a good ability to control my voice at the end of words :/
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2012, 10:02

Rie!!~ I'm here againn..><

Song: Egao ni Namida ~ Thank you Dear my Friends
Artist: Niigaki Risa ~ Matsuura Aya
Video:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next