Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

Female Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2011-11-11

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 11:07

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,I've been wanting to be a critic since a long time ago and now I finally have the time to do this..
anyways,I've been singing since I was 3 years old..All my life there's not a day without music and singing..So I do know a thing or two about music ;) I've been making youtube covers since 2009 and I used to take vocal lessons too..I mostly know K-pop and western songs..any language is fine but I wouldn't be able to critic your pronounciation..I will critic you with a 0%-100% notation..
Maximum 1 clips per person..
you have to wait for a week before posting another clip..

Fill this form if u want to be criticed:
-Song:
-Artist:
-Video or mp3:

Song Challenge:
KOREAN:
-SNSD - Complete
-IU - Good Day
-IU - You&I
-T-ara feat. Davichi - We were in love
-JYJ - In Heaven
-Apink - I don't know
-Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

ENGLISH:
-Cascada - What hurts the most
-Kelly Clarkson - Mr.Know it all
-Jessie J - Price Tag
-Katy Perry - ET
-Katy Perry - TGIF
-Nicki Minaj - Superbass

Notes: Be careful of what you wish for because I might hurt you with my words :ryuko:

Last edited by Rie on 10th June 2012, 05:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th June 2012, 18:12

-Song: Summer Medley 2011 (The Edge of Glory, Last Friday Night, Superbass, Give me everything, Party Rock Anthem)
-Artist: Sam Tsui (Lady Gaga, Katy Perryy, Nicki Minaj, Neyo, LMFAO)
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvOgn1vqfc

Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th June 2012, 06:34

Song: Because I'm a Girl
Artist: IU
Video:
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th June 2012, 07:52

sakisaki wrote:
Rie!!~ I'm here againn..><

Song: Egao ni Namida ~ Thank you Dear my Friends
Artist: Niigaki Risa ~ Matsuura Aya
Video:

I'm gonna rate your cover 85% out of 100%
I think your voice is really great and stable..but you strain when you sing higher notes..I really like the energy that you put here..^^ keep on practicing on higher notes than notes that are in your comfort zone...good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th June 2012, 07:56

AnihJourney wrote:
-Song: Summer Medley 2011 (The Edge of Glory, Last Friday Night, Superbass, Give me everything, Party Rock Anthem)
-Artist: Sam Tsui (Lady Gaga, Katy Perryy, Nicki Minaj, Neyo, LMFAO)
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvOgn1vqfc

I'm gonna rate this 100% out of 100%
OMG,this sounds sooo good :D seriously!! I think this is the best cover of yours yet..your pronounciation have improved as well..Overall,you deserve a perfect scoring :3
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th June 2012, 08:01

cloudymelody wrote:
Song: Because I'm a Girl
Artist: IU
Video:

I'm gonna rate this 80% out of 100%
Your voice is quite stable in the first verse but it became flat before the chorus and bridge..I can really sense your feelings in this cover and I love it!! I hope you learn how to control your voice more 'cause I know if you master it you're gonna be so awesomee <3
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

Female Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th June 2012, 10:44

-Song: Call me maybe
-Artist: Carly Rae Jepsen
-Video or mp3:

Crappy Vid :P Youtube always screw up my vids :'(
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th June 2012, 12:02

JasmineMarshiana wrote:
-Video or mp3:

I'm gonna rate this 95% out of 100%
I really love your voice..It's really soft and pretty ^^ perfect pronounciation and I didn't found any wrong pitch..the only thing I'd like to add is your mixing isn't the best D: It can be improved..like in "Before you came into my life" the "I missed you so bad" is a little late..It's just that kind of imperfection..other than that I think you're amazing <3 love love lovee this cover!!
Back to top Go down
fujisakura8906
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
fujisakura8906

Female Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2012, 13:16

-Song: Maybe
-Artist: Annie Musical
-Video or mp3:

Please help me critic. I need help to improve. My voice it's a little bit rusty already.
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2012, 14:45

fujisakura8906 wrote:
-Video or mp3:

Please help me critic. I need help to improve. My voice it's a little bit rusty already.

you have a pretty good voice and I think you can hit those high pitches really well but I still hear some flat notes..You also sounded kinda nasal at some parts..but overall I still enjoy your cover and I hope you'll improve more by practice :D GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down
fujisakura8906
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
fujisakura8906

Female Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2012, 15:51

Rie wrote:
fujisakura8906 wrote:
-Video or mp3:

you have a pretty good voice and I think you can hit those high pitches really well but I still hear some flat notes..You also sounded kinda nasal at some parts..but overall I still enjoy your cover and I hope you'll improve more by practice :D GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks. ^-^ I will try my best in my next cover. hehe...
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2012, 22:54

*song : 什么样的爱
*Artist : Jolin Tsai
*Mp3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9VdP-4tYrE

Thank you in advance ^^
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 15:16

PiggyMelody wrote:
*song : 什么样的爱
*Artist : Jolin Tsai
*Mp3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9VdP-4tYrE

Thank you in advance ^^

I'm gonna rate this 85% out of 100%
I gotta say you improved everytime I heard your cover :D this cover is really good..the only thing lacking is the harmonies..It sounded pitchy but your main vocals are fine..just work on singing harmonies by hearing the song carefully and not just sing it with your intuition 'cause if you're not pro you can't really determine which note is the best for the harmonization..so it's better if you copy the original first then maybe after lots of harmonizing someday you can do it by intuition :D
Back to top Go down
Anisxo
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Anisxo

Female Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 17:10

-Song: Confession Of A Friend
-Artist: 2AM
-Video or mp3: https://www.box.com/s/88dffb5521ecbd8a5f37

Idk if you can critic an acapella because mine is an acapella lol
I'll try to record any songs with background music in the future

But i love recording acapella more because i can only hear me and my voice lol
*self praised* xD xD

ties

I am actually scared right now lol
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Female Number of posts : 896
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 20:51

-Song: twitter
-Artist: DevilishP
-Video or mp3: twitter
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 05:44

Anisxo wrote:
-Song: Confession Of A Friend
-Artist: 2AM
-Video or mp3: https://www.box.com/s/88dffb5521ecbd8a5f37

Idk if you can critic an acapella because mine is an acapella lol
I'll try to record any songs with background music in the future

But i love recording acapella more because i can only hear me and my voice lol
*self praised* xD xD

ties

I am actually scared right now lol

I'm gonna rate this 90% out of 100%
other than the "hmm" in the beginning I think you don't have any false notes/pitch..I really like your voice and I think your pronounciation is flawless as well..I really like the fact that you sang the song in your own style instead of copying the guys voice..you did a really great job and I'm looking forward for your next cover!! good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 05:51

Shiori wrote:

I'm gonna rate this 70% out of 100%
well,this is better than the last cover you gave me..I think you definitely sing better in Japanese..but I still have the same critic for you..you sounded good at the verse and not in the chorus..and even though the mixing is really good I can still easily hear the pitchyness of your voice.. in 03:26 - 03:38 is just soooo forced..I'm worried with your vocal cords D: you shouldn't sing with that much force if you can't reach the notes It would only damage your vocal cords and also wouldn't sound really good for the cover..
Back to top Go down
dnxo14
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-04-28

PostSubject: Brown Eyed Girls - Sign (Acoustic Version)   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 09:17

-Song: Sign (Acoustic Version)
-Artist: Brown Eyed Girls
-Video or mp3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RwsFjeXP38&feature=BFa&list=PLBA4EBD1C7B24B407

thank you :))
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 13:59

Rie wrote:
Shiori wrote:

well,this is better than the last cover you gave me..I think you definitely sing better in Japanese..but I still have the same critic for you..you sounded good at the verse and not in the chorus..and even though the mixing is really good I can still easily hear the pitchyness of your voice.. in 03:26 - 03:38 is just soooo forced..I'm worried with your vocal cords D: you shouldn't sing with that much force if you can't reach the notes It would only damage your vocal cords and also wouldn't sound really good for the cover..

Haha thanks ^^;;
Yeah, rock's not really my genre... the chorus of twitter, esp the last chorus, was out of my chest voice range. But rock, which is meant to be sang powerfully and belted out, sounds like crap if I try going into head voice/falsetto. Any tips on increasing chest voice range or increasing head voice strength? :/
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 14:16

Shiori wrote:
Rie wrote:
Shiori wrote:

Haha thanks ^^;;
Yeah, rock's not really my genre... the chorus of twitter, esp the last chorus, was out of my chest voice range. But rock, which is meant to be sang powerfully and belted out, sounds like crap if I try going into head voice/falsetto. Any tips on increasing chest voice range or increasing head voice strength? :/

For Chest Voice: Relax, drop you jaw, open your chest breathe deep and sing. Stretching your vocal range can only be done with doing it. If you're serious, find a voice coach, but give your body time to adjust. Sing beyond your range, but don't force it.

For Falsetto: falsetto is a vocal mode but in order for singers to achieve mastering any vocal mode, they must make sure they have mastered the natural voice first, there is no special exercise for falsetto, it's just a softer way of singing.

Hope this helps :D
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 14:26

dnxo14 wrote:
-Video or mp3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RwsFjeXP38&feature=BFa&list=PLBA4EBD1C7B24B407

I think you made this song sadder than it already is >< I don't think you have any pitch problems but I think the way you sing it is really TOO emotional..it really feels like you're about to burst into tears while singing it..you know you can sing with emotion without sounding like you're sad right..? you can take Insooni's goose's dream for instance,she sang a really emotional song but she sang it with so much power yet she still manage to sound powerful..
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 19:38

Hi Rie can you critic this please ^^ ? Thankyu... I know that i miss rythm in this song...

Song : Prisonner of love
Artist : Utada Hikaru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXeOHA8S_8E
Back to top Go down
dnxo14
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-04-28

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2012, 02:31

Rie wrote:
dnxo14 wrote:

I think you made this song sadder than it already is >< I don't think you have any pitch problems but I think the way you sing it is really TOO emotional..it really feels like you're about to burst into tears while singing it..you know you can sing with emotion without sounding like you're sad right..? you can take Insooni's goose's dream for instance,she sang a really emotional song but she sang it with so much power yet she still manage to sound powerful..

power .. but this song doesn't require power, i think :)) .. i actually took the BEG's version of this as an example and i think i actually lack that emotion :)) ahaha so yeah!~ .. anyway, thank you very much for allotting your time on this review .. thank you :))
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2012, 03:45

Hyuriko wrote:
Hi Rie can you critic this please ^^ ? Thankyu... I know that i miss rythm in this song...

I like your voice..I think it's really pretty and soothing but I think you sing with the wrong technique..learn how to sing with your diagphram (you can look it up in google and youtube) and also I think your voice still needs polishing..but from what I hear you have a lot of potential in your voice and I'm sure if you practice enough you can be so amazing ^^
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2012, 11:31

-Song: Banmal Song
-Artist: Yonghwa
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIooloi1aE8&feature=plcp
Can you critique this please ? :D
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2012, 21:45

Rie wrote:
Hyuriko wrote:

I like your voice..I think it's really pretty and soothing but I think you sing with the wrong technique..learn how to sing with your diagphram (you can look it up in google and youtube) and also I think your voice still needs polishing..but from what I hear you have a lot of potential in your voice and I'm sure if you practice enough you can be so amazing ^^

Oh thankyu Rie... I try to sing with my diaphram but finally i'm too concentred for sing with this technic... I probably take singing learning next year :).Thanks again ♥
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th June 2012, 03:12

Song: Perfect Crime
Artist: samfree
Critique for both singers please~

Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th June 2012, 03:26

Shiori wrote:

Only one cover per week :)
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th June 2012, 03:42

Rie wrote:
Shiori wrote:

Only one cover per week :)

Oops, forgot about that XD;;
Can I just leave it up there and you can critique it next week? :0
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th June 2012, 12:59

Rie wrote:
JasmineMarshiana wrote:
-Video or mp3:

I really love your voice..It's really soft and pretty ^^ perfect pronounciation and I didn't found any wrong pitch..the only thing I'd like to add is your mixing isn't the best D: It can be improved..like in "Before you came into my life" the "I missed you so bad" is a little late..It's just that kind of imperfection..other than that I think you're amazing <3 love love lovee this cover!!

Thanks Rie :))) I'm still not too skillful in mixing :P I will let you comment again next time when I cover another song!!!!! :)))
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 05:54

AnihJourney wrote:
-Song: Banmal Song
-Artist: Yonghwa
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIooloi1aE8&feature=plcp
Can you critique this please ? :D
This is such a beautiful cover :D I really love it,I think your voice really fits the song..the only flaws is the pronounciation..I totally understand though,you're not Korean :) other than pronounciation I think you're really good!! pitch is perfectly controlled..love love love <3
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 05:59

Shiori wrote:

I'm gonna rate this 85% out of 100%
I think this is quite good ^^ you two sounds so in sync..and Shiori you sounded soo cute :D I think your voice really suit this kind of song..
the male singer is really good at controling his voice but he lacks at emotion..on the contrary I think you lacks voice controling but you have a really great emotion..I think that's the reason why this duet sounded soo good,It's because you two completes each other flaws :D
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 06:02

I'm going to close this thread for a while from 19 June - 29 June..I'm going to Singapore for holiday..sadly there's no wi-fi in my apartment there..so yeah :D just a reminder..

Last edited by Rie on 16th June 2012, 08:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beee~~
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Beee~~

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 07:55

Song: I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better English Version
Artist: G.NA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKsHp_Xvhzo

Annyeonghaseyo!^^ hope you can review this before you go singapore. haha we might meet each other since i stay there xD
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2012, 09:52

Thanks for you critique :D I will sing lot lot lot in korean to improve it :D I learnt it with wikipedia :S xD
Can you critique this please ?

Thanks <3
It's Dong Jie by JJ Lin :D Yes it's in Chinese but :D
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th June 2012, 08:40

AnihJourney wrote:
Thanks for you critique :D I will sing lot lot lot in korean to improve it :D I learnt it with wikipedia :S xD
Can you critique this please ?

Thanks <3
It's Dong Jie by JJ Lin :D Yes it's in Chinese but :D

1 cover per week please :D
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th June 2012, 10:28

Beee~~ wrote:

Annyeonghaseyo!^^ hope you can review this before you go singapore. haha we might meet each other since i stay there xD

oh really? you're a Singaporean? that's cool ^^

I think you have a really pretty voice ^^ I really love this cover,the only flaws you have is that "I know" is kinda pitchy..
Back to top Go down
Beee~~
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Beee~~

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th June 2012, 13:10

Rie wrote:
Beee~~ wrote:

oh really? you're a Singaporean? that's cool ^^

I think you have a really pretty voice ^^ I really love this cover,the only flaws you have is that "I know" is kinda pitchy..

yupp^^ thanks for ur critique,i'll work harder xD and enjoy ur stay in sg! ^^
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th June 2012, 08:09

Hopefully you can critic this before you go to Singapore tomorrow. (I'm Singaporean! ^^)

Song: Heaven
Artist: Ailee
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th June 2012, 13:58

Song: My Immortal
Artist: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdgLK-EQuqQ

Last edited by Shiori on 10th July 2012, 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 01:02

Hi Rie ! Can u critic my korean cover please ^^ ?
Please don't critic my pronunciation it suck a lot... I can clearly see that i don't really pronunce the lyrics good here...( Because i probably have not the wrong lyrics...)
And don't be afraid my playback suck too T__T...
Critic just my vocal please... It's kind ^^

Song : OMG
Artist : TTS
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaG3JBjgUxM
Back to top Go down
Anisxo
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Anisxo

Female Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 11:23

Okay i promised that i'll record a song with background
but whenever i used instrumental
my voice sounds funny xD
but i'll try to record one in the future teeehee

so here it is
another acapella :))

Song : On The Road
Artist : Navi
Link : https://www.box.com/s/58c787a64c49c0b88429

Okay thennn :))
I hope you can tell me on how to improvise my voice
Since i am clueless about singing teeehee

FIGHTING!

jiayou
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th June 2012, 15:20

Back to top Go down
anniexsooyeon
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
anniexsooyeon

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 02:37

HEYY :D
After reading many critics I got a little scared but here's mine haine

Song : The Boys
Artist : Girls' Generation

It isn't the best but it was the first cover I did on YT.

ranmakiss Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Daphne
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Daphne

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th June 2012, 08:21

Lol I see you have a lot...so don't about criticizing mine even if its in a year LOL

Song: Love Again
Artist: 2BiC (Ft. Ailee)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYxIshEWfE
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th July 2012, 18:46

Song: Only Tears
Artist: INFINITE
Link: https://www.box.com/s/412854d05c559948e0e3

I hope you enjoyed Singapore, i can't wait until i get to go on holiday. Heads up i don't think this is my best cover
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th August 2012, 03:35

Song:忘了
Artist:楊丞琳
Back to top Go down
Rosalina2138
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

Female Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 22:09

Song: Rain Sound
Artist: B.A.P

Critique and advices thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
garnetcess
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
garnetcess

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 13:32

-Song: good day
-Artist: iu
-Video or mp3:
Back to top Go down
edogawajo
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
edogawajo

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th September 2013, 15:17

hi Rie, can u critic me ^^
Artist : Gong Yue 
title : Mu Qin 
https://soundcloud.com/edogawajon/mother-jony-k-cover

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3