Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

Female Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2011-11-11

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 11:07

Hi guys,I've been wanting to be a critic since a long time ago and now I finally have the time to do this..
anyways,I've been singing since I was 3 years old..All my life there's not a day without music and singing..So I do know a thing or two about music ;) I've been making youtube covers since 2009 and I used to take vocal lessons too..I mostly know K-pop and western songs..any language is fine but I wouldn't be able to critic your pronounciation..I will critic you with a 0%-100% notation..
Maximum 1 clips per person..
you have to wait for a week before posting another clip..

Fill this form if u want to be criticed:
-Song:
-Artist:
-Video or mp3:

Song Challenge:
KOREAN:
-SNSD - Complete
-IU - Good Day
-IU - You&I
-T-ara feat. Davichi - We were in love
-JYJ - In Heaven
-Apink - I don't know
-Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

ENGLISH:
-Cascada - What hurts the most
-Kelly Clarkson - Mr.Know it all
-Jessie J - Price Tag
-Katy Perry - ET
-Katy Perry - TGIF
-Nicki Minaj - Superbass

Notes: Be careful of what you wish for because I might hurt you with my words :ryuko:

Last edited by Rie on 10th June 2012, 05:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime25th January 2012, 04:57

first customer c:
Please critique :

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime25th January 2012, 13:23

PiggyMelody wrote:
first customer c:
Please critique :

Thank you ^^

okaay,first of all my score for you is 85% out of 100%
You have a really soothing voice and It's beautiful but I think you lacks power and soul..you know what I mean? :)
I really like the chorus part I think it is really good..but near the end the voice kinda unsync..but overall I think you did a great job!! <3 Just keep practicing and you'll do fine.. :D

Thanks for being my fist customer btw :3
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime25th January 2012, 14:31

Hello! Wish I could do a song challenge soon... Oh well! Here's Only Learnt The Bad Things by B1A4 :)

Thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime25th January 2012, 14:48

DustbinHugger wrote:
Hello! Wish I could do a song challenge soon... Oh well! Here's Only Learnt The Bad Things by B1A4 :)

Thank you! :)

I give it 95% out of 100% :D
It is really good!! you really fit this song even though you sing a male song it doesn't sound awkward at all..the rap,the singing are both good!! almost perfect,the only thing I would like to say is that sometime you strain your voice too much..It just seems too forced especially during the adlibs part..but overall I think you did AWESOME!! Keep on making those covers.. :)
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime25th January 2012, 14:54

Rie wrote:

I give it 95% out of 100% :D
It is really good!! you really fit this song even though you sing a male song it doesn't sound awkward at all..the rap,the singing are both good!! almost perfect,the only thing I would like to say is that sometime you strain your voice too much..It just seems too forced especially during the adlibs part..but overall I think you did AWESOME!! Keep on making those covers.. :)

Omo thank you! Ah I should let you critic on some of female covers next time... I always seem to sing male songs better >< Ah the adlibs, I tend to strain my voice when I get tired. Thanks so much! :D For everything! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 09:20

THIS IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. xD
I did a Super Bass by Nicki Minaj before I saw your Cover Challenge. xD

Please Critique this Random cover that I made. xD I know I failed. xD

http://www.box.com/s/hgd7azdxscbfajxq6lb4

Thank You So Much! xD

Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 04:11

Kariya wrote:
THIS IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. xD
I did a Super Bass by Nicki Minaj before I saw your Cover Challenge. xD

Please Critique this Random cover that I made. xD I know I failed. xD

http://www.box.com/s/hgd7azdxscbfajxq6lb4

Thank You So Much! xD

I'm gonna give you 75% out of 100%
First of all I love your rap o_o I could never rap like that..I really love your energy too..buuut,I think you should pronounciate the words better..cause sometimes I can't understand what u said..and also the intro's "ooooh.." is off key..I heard suffocating near the end..anything else then that is fine..Sorry If I'm being harsh,I know this song is super hard to sing..Practice makes perfect so keep on practicing :D
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 04:27

Thank you Mihn

I attracted more customers for you, haaha.(:
Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 17:45

-Song: can u smile
-Artist: infinite
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOgeHtCHq7E
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 04:04

@Casi wrote:
-Song: can u smile
-Artist: infinite
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOgeHtCHq7E

I'm gonna give you 98% out of 100%
This cover is really really good..You hit all those notes like it was nothing :) you have a really good voice and pitch..
I think your rap is really good too..but there are some flat notes here and there but I had to hear it the second time to hear the flat notes so I think you did a really good job!! Keep on making those covers,girl!! :3
Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 08:54

waaahh is that so? i thought my cover was awful XD kekekke...thank you so much for that critic! i'll take down notes on that flats! read
Back to top Go down
abydaaRaina
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
abydaaRaina

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2011-11-07

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 09:03

Here's my cover for Lee Seon Hee/Raina's Will Be Doing... ^^ I know it's nowhere near good,but I need someone to criticise... ^^ Thank you <3

-Song: Will Be Doing
-Artist: After School Raina's cover (Immortal Song)
-Video or mp3:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/sofiKm04/Will_be_doing_cover.html
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 13:32

abydaaRaina wrote:
Here's my cover for Lee Seon Hee/Raina's Will Be Doing... ^^ I know it's nowhere near good,but I need someone to criticise... ^^ Thank you <3

-Song: Will Be Doing
-Artist: After School Raina's cover (Immortal Song)
-Video or mp3:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/sofiKm04/Will_be_doing_cover.html

I'm gonna give you a 90% out of 100%
OMG your adlibs at the end was EPIC!!! Seriously!! I can't believe you'd hit those notes.. o_o that really suprised me..okay overall I think you have a really soothing and powerful voice..There is just 1 little thing..sometimes your voice came out a little nasally..Learn to sing with your diaphgram.. :D hope this helps..
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 01:50

Song : When You Say Nothing At All
Artist : Ronan Keating
Video :
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 09:09

AnihJourney wrote:
Video :

I'm gonna rate it 85% out of 100%
I think it is a great cover..you have a really pretty low pitch..your voice really suits this song..there are some mispronounciation tho..you just have to work on that and on some flat notes...I know you'd probably think pronounciation isn't so important but actually it effects the quality of a cover..but honestly everything else is just flawless :) I really enjoyed your cover..
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 21:55

Rie wrote:
AnihJourney wrote:
Video :

I'm gonna rate it 85% out of 100%
I think it is a great cover..you have a really pretty low pitch..your voice really suits this song..there are some mispronounciation tho..you just have to work on that and on some flat notes...I know you'd probably think pronounciation isn't so important but actually it effects the quality of a cover..but honestly everything else is just flawless :) I really enjoyed your cover..
Thanks. I will speak english more, to pronunce better and hide my accent =)
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 12:11

rie! how are you? kekeke....please critique my cover, too...and please rate (like/dislike) on the vid page.... ;) Mihn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LApSaT2dkK4
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 16:06

jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:
rie! how are you? kekeke....please critique my cover, too...and please rate (like/dislike) on the vid page.... ;) Mihn

I'm gonna rate this cover 87% out of 100%
I think your voice is really good,it is soft and soothing in a good way :3 I can feel your emotion and soul in your voice..you only lack on some high notes,you just have to work that out..try singing songs that are a little out of your voice range,like higher pitch songs from your voice..It will help you improve your high pitch..because from what I heard from your cover,your "saranghae,saranghae" is kinda out of pitch..keep on practicing.. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 17:12

-Song: You&I *hides* I can sing this so much better now but whatever.
-Artist: IU
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVurKqZcu2Q
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime1st February 2012, 04:27

tokyostarx3 wrote:
-Song: You&I *hides* I can sing this so much better now but whatever.
-Artist: IU
-Video or mp3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVurKqZcu2Q

I'm gonna rate this 95% out of 100%
You have a really beautiful voice,it is strong and cute at the same time :3 I really enjoyed your cover..the only thing I would add is you sounded a little nasally..you should learn how to sing with your diaphragm..It'll make your voice came out stronger and clearer..
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime1st February 2012, 04:47

Rie wrote:
jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:

I'm gonna rate this cover 87% out of 100%
I think your voice is really good,it is soft and soothing in a good way :3 I can feel your emotion and soul in your voice..you only lack on some high notes,you just have to work that out..try singing songs that are a little out of your voice range,like higher pitch songs from your voice..It will help you improve your high pitch..because from what I heard from your cover,your "saranghae,saranghae" is kinda out of pitch..keep on practicing.. :D

thanks, rie! yeah... i did this like more than 6months ago and i hope i improved ....
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 14:36

After my little mistake i ask your critic rie ! I don't know but when i'm writing i was thinking of your name...(I was just get up so ahem ^^)
Can you critic my cover too :3 ?
Song : Gee (jazz vers.)
Artist : SNSD
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZv73eX7QVM
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 16:24

Hyuriko wrote:
After my little mistake i ask your critic rie ! I don't know but when i'm writing i was thinking of your name...(I was just get up so ahem ^^)
Can you critic my cover too :3 ?
Song : Gee (jazz vers.)
Artist : SNSD
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZv73eX7QVM

I'm going to rate this 70% out of 100%
I'm just going to be really honest with this..I think you don't have any energy here :( even though it's a slow song you should've given it more feeling..your pronounciation isn't great either..but actually I find your voice really interesting and soothing..so with more practice and dedication you could definitely become better..Hwaiting!! ^^
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 23:19

I'm back, keke.~ Please review? c:
TY ~ : popflower :
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 03:09

PiggyMelody wrote:
I'm back, keke.~ Please review? c:
TY ~ [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic Popflowe

yaay,you're back :3
I'm gonna rate this one 85% out of 100%
I'm really impressed with your soft voice It's really pretty ^^ I can see that you sung this with soul and feeling.. but,there are flat notes here and there and also you tend to strain your voice a lot..but overall I think this cover is really good..
Keep on improving!! ^^
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 16:23

Song: Blue
-Artist: Big Bang
-Video or mp3: mp3 http://www.box.com/s/gufpzjg5bci2t6xyfm51

i know. my pronounciation is not the best, i've only been learning korean for a short time. and I know i can't really rap so G.Dragon Oppa and T.O.P Oppa parts aren't the best. Either i hope i did the song justice
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 16:40

KunoichiofDestinyKasumi wrote:

i know. my pronounciation is not the best, i've only been learning korean for a short time. and I know i can't really rap so G.Dragon Oppa and T.O.P Oppa parts aren't the best. Either i hope i did the song justice

I'm gonna rate this 90% out of 100%
You actually have a really good voice ^^ It just lacks a little confidence and power..I don't think you have any pronounciation problem..I think you did a really great job!!
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 16:57

Rie wrote:
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi wrote:

You actually have a really good voice ^^ It just lacks a little confidence and power..I don't think you have any pronounciation problem..I think you did a really great job!!
chinchayo? gomawo Unnie, i'm glad you approve ^^ Mihn
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 00:23

Can you critique me?

And this one too?
https://youtu.be/JoYYzjJVPJk
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 07:15

bee wrote:
Can you critique me?

And this one too?
https://youtu.be/JoYYzjJVPJk

alritghty for the first song the rating is 100% out of 100% (you're the first person who got a perfect score)
honestly,I don't know a lot of japanese song but if you didn't tell me this was a cover I wouldn't even know..you sound like a pro :3 really!! I'm really impressed..keep up the good work!!

for the second song the rating is 100% out of 100% as well.. o_o woah
The rapping is really cool,I don't know what else to say since I think your rapping is perfect..
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime27th February 2012, 02:43

Reallly?????? Omg ties
This is so unexpected!
Omg thank yooouz~ It really means a lot to me ^.^
Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime27th February 2012, 16:32

Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime28th February 2012, 08:25

@Casi wrote:
criticize me ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMXfXoADoI

I'm going to rate this cover 90% out of 100%
I think this cover is really beautiful,my favourite part would be the chorus.the only thing I would like to add is that your voice is kind of flat at some parts and also you seem too forced..but other than that I think this cover is really good..hwaiting!! ^^
Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime28th February 2012, 13:42

Rie wrote:
@Casi wrote:
criticize me ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMXfXoADoI

I'm going to rate this cover 90% out of 100%
I think this cover is really beautiful,my favourite part would be the chorus.the only thing I would like to add is that your voice is kind of flat at some parts and also you seem too forced..but other than that I think this cover is really good..hwaiting!! ^^

thank you..i did sang this one-shot cover..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime28th February 2012, 13:51

i just wanna try this...

please do critic in a cover i did...

it's a one go recording actually.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroBmwjv67A
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime28th February 2012, 15:14

archaigoo wrote:
i just wanna try this...

Your voice is too low I can't hear it well :/ you should try Audacity to make your voice louder..there are some pitch problems hear and there..obviously since you're a boy this song is way out of your voice range but at least you should've tried to make it a little more interesting like make it your own..you know what I mean? Confidence I think that's what you lacks the most..I think you have an interesting voice so just keep practicing I'm sure you'd do well next time!! good luck!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime29th February 2012, 00:11

Rie wrote:
archaigoo wrote:
i just wanna try this...

Your voice is too low I can't hear it well :/ you should try Audacity to make your voice louder..there are some pitch problems hear and there..obviously since you're a boy this song is way out of your voice range but at least you should've tried to make it a little more interesting like make it your own..you know what I mean? Confidence I think that's what you lacks the most..I think you have an interesting voice so just keep practicing I'm sure you'd do well next time!! good luck!!

thanks for the comment

^_^ i'll try my best to be better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime29th February 2012, 21:32

Song : We Were In Love
Artist : T-ara ft. Davichi
Link :

^____^
I tried working on emotion for this one, cause apparently I lack that when i sing.
I was also sick when I recorded this XD
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime2nd March 2012, 17:25

tokyostarx3 wrote:
Song : We Were In Love
Artist : T-ara ft. Davichi
Link :

^____^
I tried working on emotion for this one, cause apparently I lack that when i sing.
I was also sick when I recorded this XD

you have a really unique but interesting voice..It is really clear which I really like..buuut there are some wrong notes and timing issues..but I think you can handle the high notes really well..I hope you'll continue making good covers and just keep on practicing,I'm sure you'll do well :3
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Female Number of posts : 896
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 03:39

Song : Taiyou no Uta
Artist : Kaoru Amane
Link:

Very old and crappy cover... I wanna get this critiqued and then get a recent one critiqued and see how much I improved, haha ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 05:05

Shiori wrote:
Song : Taiyou no Uta
Artist : Kaoru Amane
Link:

Very old and crappy cover... I wanna get this critiqued and then get a recent one critiqued and see how much I improved, haha ^^;;

Okay I'm gonna give you 60% out of 100%
sorry dear,but I gotta be honest..It sounds a little out of pitch :/ It sounds okay before the chorus..but the chorus sounds so forced and wrong pitched..I hope you'll keep practicing!! 'cause practice makes perfect ^^ Don't give up!!
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 13:59

Haha like I said, that was a really old cover, from... almost a year ago I think :/
I just wanted to get it rated, then do the same to a newer one, and compare to see if (and how much) I've improved ^^;;
A week before I can post the next one, right?
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 14:09

Shiori wrote:
Haha like I said, that was a really old cover, from... almost a year ago I think :/
I just wanted to get it rated, then do the same to a newer one, and compare to see if (and how much) I've improved ^^;;

yup,you can post another cover after one week ^^ oh sorry,I didn't read that..
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 19:44

Rie wrote:
Shiori wrote:

LOL okay thanks <3
And also, my boyfriend is also a cover artist, and he's interested in getting some critique as well. But he doesn't want to go through the trouble of making an account just for the sake of getting the critique, so I was wondering if I can post it for him? And since it's not really my cover, but his... would I still have to wait a week?
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 05:36

Shiori wrote:
Rie wrote:
Shiori wrote:

LOL okay thanks <3
And also, my boyfriend is also a cover artist, and he's interested in getting some critique as well. But he doesn't want to go through the trouble of making an account just for the sake of getting the critique, so I was wondering if I can post it for him? And since it's not really my cover, but his... would I still have to wait a week?

nope,you can post 'em now :)
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 06:34

Song: Tsukino
Artist: Hatsune Miku // MezameP

Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 17:39

Shiori wrote:
Song: Tsukino
Artist: Hatsune Miku // MezameP

I think his voice is good judging from this cover ^^ there are some flat notes but not much..pronounciation is great also..too bad the cover is short.. :3
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 21:30

Song : Feng (maple)
Artist : Jay Chou
Video :
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime7th March 2012, 09:22

AnihJourney wrote:
Song : Feng (maple)
Artist : Jay Chou
Video :

I'm going to rate this 90% out of 100%
I love this cover of yours ^^ you sounded great and I really like your soft voice :3
I think you did a really great job..the only thing I'd like to add is that I think you should learn how to breathe trough your diaphragm..because sometimes you sound a little out of breath..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic   [OPEN] Rie's House of Critic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Rie's House of Critic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next