Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 10:15

TAKEN OVER BY MIN!

Initiator: francie
Mixer: francie
Video Editor: francie
Number of People needed: 4
Song: Girls' Generation- The Boys (ENG ver)

Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBzJ2M1x5U
Lyrics: http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/girls-generation-the-boys-english-ver/

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon: Kariya Received
(Progress: Solo - Mixed | All - Mixed)
Jessica & Tiffany: Stellaniou Received
(Progress: Solo - Mixed | All - Mixed| Doubles - Mixed )
Sunny and Yoona and Yuri: Min Recorded
(Progress: Solo - Mixed | All - Mixed )
Seohyun and Sooyoung: Ryuko Received
(Progress: Solo - Mixed| All - Mixed)
VIDEO RENDERING
Deadline: 31 December

Requirements:
-Time your recordings to the song.

1 Life ~Skye

Last edited by francie on 10th November 2011, 11:07; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 11:02

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon pleasee :D

1 credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 11:10

Jessica :3 ?

1 credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 11:27

Seohyun and Yuri :D

1 credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

Female Number of posts : 1409
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 11:29

Sunny and Yoona!! PLEASE!

1 credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 12:20

dayummm im too late :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st October 2011, 01:20

Deadline is settled.,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st October 2011, 13:53

Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime1st November 2011, 01:57

Last edited by Stellaniou on 31st December 2011, 03:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime1st November 2011, 19:53

Yo francie ^^
Gonna change it to "group 4" just for housekeeping purposes, as Jennii has 3 groups right now so this one would be the 4th :D
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 11:47

Hello can i have an extension till Monday? I'm really sorry >< I have a lot of things to take care~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 00:31

Vivian: okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime6th November 2011, 11:34

tomorrow is the deadline. if you need extension just comment here
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:14

Hi francie >< I'm sorry but I think I need to drop out of this collab ><
I got a flu and cough just a few days ago and I don't want to force my voice since I have a competition on Saturday.
I'm really sorry ;__; unless you want to wait until I get better, that would be great.
Thanks a lot, and I'm really, really sorry.

1 Credit back~Skye
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

Female Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:18

can i have the part then ?

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:21

We'll wait until francie decides whether she wants to wait for Vivian to get better or not x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 11:06

Hara will do Vivian's part.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 23:19

francie wrote:
Hara will do Vivian's part.

okay ^^

all credits are in check.
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime27th December 2011, 08:28

I've sent a pm to francie and buzz him on youtube yesterday(or was it the day before yesterday? *Scratches Head*) , if he doesn't reply tomorrow, i'll take over this collab, since this collab has been inactive for more than a month . <- (lillie says if he doesn't reply me i can take over sooo. )

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime27th December 2011, 22:34

Min wrote:
I've sent a pm to francie and buzz him on youtube yesterday(or was it the day before yesterday? *Scratches Head*) , if he doesn't reply tomorrow, i'll take over this collab, since this collab has been inactive for more than a month . <- (lillie says if he doesn't reply me i can take over sooo. )

hehe franie is a girl ^^ and yes you can do that (:
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 10:54

Skye wrote:
Min wrote:

Oh yeah LOL She is , but her name sounds like a boy T.T

-fails- Anyw , I'll take over now ? ^^

ANDAND Can i make this into another version? Its the same song only in another version like a remix type of ver. PWEASEEEE <3 aww aww
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 12:49

Min wrote:
Skye wrote:
Min wrote:

Oh yeah LOL She is , but her name sounds like a boy T.T

-fails- Anyw , I'll take over now ? ^^

ANDAND Can i make this into another version? Its the same song only in another version like a remix type of ver. PWEASEEEE <3 aww aww

Heres the remix and lyrics , i got the instrumental. ^^

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2lKuun_OXE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mnkc0KlV9cc2NFvWUbEZif8oSvgkRXAfs-Yjz2IVvHI/edit?hl=en_GB

Its okay if i can't or the cast don't want it ><

Last edited by Min on 28th December 2011, 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 15:17

ohh my part will be in i didnt know i got the part !
and does this collab need to be taken over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 15:35

This collab will be taken over?
Will the cast be retained?
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 16:46

Hara wrote:
ohh my part will be in i didnt know i got the part !
and does this collab need to be taken over?

Kariya wrote:
This collab will be taken over?
Will the cast be retained?

Yupp I'll be taking over this collab, waiting for Skye's reply ><
The Cast will remain <3 Mihn
Issit okay for the R&B Ver for you guys? If not i can remain it as the original english version , you can listen to the r&b ver above.

Last edited by Min on 30th December 2011, 05:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 02:12

Yes Min as a moderator you can use your judgement to take over this collab since you've already posted and PM'd the initiator ^^ You've done everything right so you can take over without my permission (: I'll be floating around to help all the time.

Hmm... for the remix would it require the cast to re-record? Or would it just be the instrumental that's a little different? Because if re-recording is necessary you'll have to speak with your cast x]
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 04:34

NVM ABOUT THE REMIX EVERYONE T.T
PM Sent to All CASTS. Please read BOTH messages , although it has the same title.
Waiting for reply.
Roles re-arranged.(Will be re-arranged again if someone doesn't want the role.)
Deadline set-ed.
Please hand in your parts by the time.
<- In a rush because school is re-opening, this will be on hold for quite a long time if i dont complete it by school reopens.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*takes a breath*

Kariya - doesn't need to re-record
Stella - Needs to record Tiffany only
Hara - Needs to record both Sooyoung and Seohyun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 15:17

MIIINNN. xD

I recorded these before (These were the first ones that I submitted):

ALL
SOLOS

but I recorded new ones here:

ALL
SOLOS
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 15:55

Kariya wrote:
MIIINNN. xD

I recorded these before (These were the first ones that I submitted):

ALL
SOLOS

but I recorded new ones here:

ALL
SOLOS

Ooo okay Thanks ^^ <3 Min

Waiting for Stella's Tiffany and Hara's Seohyun & Sooyoung~ Please hand up quickly D:
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 03:25

Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 07:47

Back to top Go down
Kuramizawa999Ryuko
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Kuramizawa999Ryuko

Female Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 15:28

I will replace hara for this collab because she's sick..
hope she get well soon ^^

here're my parts

together : http://www.box.com/s/fs4qrylv1eoibg056eeb
solo : http://www.box.com/s/jqrggka4y1727f95snhs
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 18:11

Kuramizawa999Ryuko wrote:
I will replace hara for this collab because she's sick..
hope she get well soon ^^

here're my parts

together : http://www.box.com/s/fs4qrylv1eoibg056eeb
solo : http://www.box.com/s/jqrggka4y1727f95snhs

Thanks Ryu for filling in for Hara . I got hope that I can finish all my Collabs <3
Get well soon Hara~
: pompom : Min
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 20:10

Thankss Ryu!! i got sick after my bday kinda lost most of my voice!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 20:50

2 credits back!
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime1st January 2012, 15:39

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime1st January 2012, 23:53

Ah Min you're amazing ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)    [COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][ENGLISH][Min] Girls' Generation- The Boys (GROUP 4)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1