Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

Female Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-11-14

[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime26th December 2011, 10:13

Packager Level: Full
Initiator: AYA
Mixer: van2fabiola
Video Editor: laurenLCD
Number of People needed: 4
Song: The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by SNSD / Girls' Generation

Instrumental (if available):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMx-NDMirxg
Lyrics: UPDATED!http://www.box.com/s/s0bzstpqxejmy342q5zt

Open Parts:

Taeyeon = JasmineMarshiana
Jessica = Casijess
Seohyun = Jani
Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona = self casted
Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri = MusikBoxz

Deadline: Parts must be submitted by THE END OF MARCH.

Extra Requirements(if any): GOOD MIC, ABLE TO PRONOUNCE JAPANESE PROPERLY
Please reply in this form
Spoiler:

Audition clip / vid must be an SNSD song, most preferably THE BOYS {any version}. You do not have to sing the whole song. You may only sing your designated parts. (ex. If you're auditioning for Taeyeon, you can sing only her parts in the song.)

Forms with "Will post soon" in their "Audition clip/video: will be given a week after their sign up to update it with their video. If you have not completed your form a week after your sign up, it will be REJECTED.

GOODLUCK! ranmakiss

Last edited by AYA on 2nd September 2012, 14:31; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuramizawa999Ryuko
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Kuramizawa999Ryuko

Female Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2011-11-14

[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime26th December 2011, 16:16

Name: JungRyu
Part I'm auditioning for: SeoHyun
Audition clip / video: tomorrow :D
Are you willing to take other parts?: of course ^^
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 07:30

MORE AUDITIONEES PLZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 09:08

Name: SoonAh
Part I'm auditioning for: Jessica, Seohyun and the rappers XD
Audition clip / video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0OnCpfMz7k&list=UUMgGietw8wojy4_LvqATwiQ&index=10&feature=plcp -- Japanese rapping XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMX6O15_8Wo&list=UUMgGietw8wojy4_LvqATwiQ&index=18&feature=plcp -- Taeyeon's I Love You
Are you willing to take other parts?: Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 09:34

Name: Kariya
Part I'm auditioning for: Anyone. xD I'm not choosy with SNSD girls. XD
Audition clip / video: Run Devil Run - Japanese Version
Are you willing to take other parts?: Yeap. As I said before, I'm not choosy.

Last edited by Kariya on 14th January 2012, 12:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuramizawa999Ryuko
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Kuramizawa999Ryuko

Female Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 11:24

Kuramizawa999Ryuko wrote:

My audition clip :D

http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.4shared.com/video/VXhCZ7sT/SeoHyun_RyukoTheBoys.html
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 12:28

Name: Hyuriko
Part I'm auditioning for: Taeyeon or Seohyun or Jessica
Audition clip / video: I'll post later :)
Are you willing to take other parts?: Why not ? But no rap part ^_^
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime28th December 2011, 12:36

My audition clip :D

http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.4shared.com/video/VXhCZ7sT/SeoHyun_RyukoTheBoys.html

Thank you for your quick update! ties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 10:14

Name: Saerin
Part I'm auditioning for: Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri
Audition clip / video:
The Boys (it was horrible cos i recorded with a bad throat... D_:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPYnH3uXOkQ

Time Machine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQkNZGhsgKI

How Great Is Your Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUNzRFYRxPE

Are you willing to take other parts?: Of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 11:11

Name: Megan
Part I'm auditioning for: Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny Hyo Yuri (any really ^^)
Audition clip / video:
Spoiler:
Are you willing to take other parts?: Any if fine with me ;D

Last edited by tokyostarx3 on 26th January 2012, 14:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 18:24

Name: Christina
Part I'm auditioning for: Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon Yuri, Tiffany,
Audition clip / video:
Collabs I've been in~
Jessica: watch?v=xVoPykvhjZ4
Sunny/Yoona/Yuri: watch?v=n33Lh_zSQLM
Are you willing to take other parts?: Sure ^^ Yup~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 05:52

Sorry, I feel myself getting sick -___- I gotta take care of my voice so i have to back out of the audition D:

Last edited by Luvfaytdestini on 7th January 2012, 22:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 06:41

Name: Vivian
Part I'm auditioning for: Jessica
Audition clip / video:

The Boys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO-3WWWLKz4

And another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5CCl07f0mg

Are you willing to take other parts?: Sure :)
Back to top Go down
Jay
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Jay

Female Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 13:52

Name: JayKay
Part I'm auditioning for: Jessica/Taeyeon/Any of the rappers
Audition clip / video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=793Np5H1Kb8
Are you willing to take other parts?: Sure ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 16:47

Name: ngelean
Part I'm auditioning for: anyone of them :)
Audition clip / video: will upload soon :(
No worries I wont kill chicken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime2nd January 2012, 07:46

Name: Jani
Part I'm auditioning for: Taeyeon, Jessica or Seohyun
Audition clip/video: https://www.youtube.com/v/6ZvTS OR https://www.youtube.com/v/10gtfqCZsrk
Are you willing to take other parts? of course. If there's certain parts that unable to be sung by another cast, I'd try to fill that in but pls lemme know in advance ^^
Back to top Go down
Casijess
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Casijess

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime7th January 2012, 00:00

Name: Jessica
Part I'm auditioning for: Seohyun Sunny
Audition clip / video: http://www.box.com/s/i5k98sad3cf6npsjjsv3
Are you willing to take other parts?: yes :)

Last edited by Casijess on 8th January 2012, 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime7th January 2012, 16:11

Please don't forget to update your post with your audition vid/clip if you don't have one yet!!
Back to top Go down
Casijess
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Casijess

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 13:13

Casijess wrote:
Name: Jessica
Part I'm auditioning for: Seohyun Sunny
Audition clip / video: http://www.box.com/s/i5k98sad3cf6npsjjsv3
Are you willing to take other parts?: yes :)

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

Female Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 15:26

Do you mind to post the lyrics so we can choose our parts clearly?
Thank you :))
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 10:21

JasmineMarshiana wrote:
Do you mind to post the lyrics so we can choose our parts clearly?
Thank you :))

For now, you can base it on the typical lyrics of the song. Final lyrics will be updated as soon as possible, but they're basically the same thing as the original one.
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime12th January 2012, 11:22

There's a deadline for this audition?
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime13th January 2012, 11:32

Stellaniou wrote:
There's a deadline for this audition?
Sort of. I'll be taking in more sign ups if I haven't found the right cast yet ^^
Back to top Go down
Villa
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Villa

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: [Flexible Song Audition] The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation    [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime13th January 2012, 11:40

Name: villa
Part I'm auditioning for: hyoyeon, yuri, sunny
Audition clip / video: http://www.4shared.com/file/aJpnG3oO/Hyoyeon_Sunny_Yuri_-_The_Boys_.html UPDATED!!!!!!
Are you willing to take other parts?: mm...yes (but no high notes, i can't reach high notes XDD)[b]

Last edited by sungyeolee on 14th January 2012, 16:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 12:15

AYA wrote:
Please don't forget to update your post with your audition vid/clip if you don't have one yet!!

I've updated mine ^^
Will upload another audition clip lather ^^
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 12:40

Name: JasmineMarshiana
Part I'm auditioning for: Jessica / Taeyeon
Audition clip / video: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Y2Q90klD/the_boys_audition.html
Are you willing to take other parts?: hmm... Seohyun? But I really hope I can be Taeyeon or Jess :)

Last edited by JasmineMarshiana on 24th January 2012, 12:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 06:57

Name: Stella
Part I'm auditioning for: Anyone except Taeyeon
Audition clip / video: http://www.box.com/s/jy9nfd6qg8oqg4i42ae8
Are you willing to take other parts?: yep :) , but i think i'm not fit as taeyeon .
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime17th January 2012, 10:16

Thank you for updating your posts and for signing up!! :) I might be inactive for a week, but AUDITIONS ARE STILL OPEN! Please feel free to audition still!
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime17th January 2012, 10:49

Luvfaytdestini wrote:
Sorry, I feel myself getting sick -___- I gotta take care of my voice so i have to back out of the audition D:

That's too bad!!! :( But this collab may go on for more than months so please feel free to come back! (It has a really long deadline :D)
Back to top Go down
van2fabiola
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
van2fabiola

Female Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime21st January 2012, 17:21

Name: Vanessa
Part I'm auditioning for: Jessica
Audition clip / video: http://www.box.com/s/vlu1f9oulivviayp1br0
Are you willing to take other parts?: If I can't take Jessica, maybe TaeYeon / SeoHyun but I can't rap.. so don't put me in Rap part >.<
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 13:05

In the middle of casting. (still, haha!)
To those who auditioned: if you have a rap cover, please include it in your audition clip links!

MORE SIGN UPS PLEASE. SHOUT OUT TO THE RAPPERS.
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime26th January 2012, 15:07

Name: Erin

Part I'm auditioning for: A-N-Y but if you want me to rank, 1.Seohyun 2.Taeyeon 3.Jessica 4.Yoona

Audition clip / video:
as Hyoyeon: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/f00gwdzL/jiroSHExfilesTATU_-_the_boys_-.html
as Jessica: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/JwtijBjI/jiroSHExfilesTATU_-_the_boys__.html
as Sooyoung & Yoona: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/eQYm4I6D/jiroSHExfilesTATU_-_the_boys__.html
as Taeyeon: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/u0DQf7bH/jiroSHExfilesTATU_-_the_boys_a.html
YT half live cover:
full live cover (korean): http://www.4shared.com/mp3/DR1b0r8o/Clip_-_tb_7.html
full live cover (english): http://www.4shared.com/mp3/aXERwvAh/Clip_-_tb_3.html

Are you willing to take other parts? syemperds! Ateng, sana ako na ung isa sa hinahanap mo!!! ;)
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 14:57

Thank you for auditioning, jiro!! <3

MORE AUDITIONEES PLZ! (still a shout out to the rappers)
Back to top Go down
Celeste
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Celeste

Female Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 15:07

Trying out here! :D hamtaro1

Name: Celeste
Part I'm auditioning for: All :D
Audition clip / video:
hmm...these clips are a little old, I hope they're fine~
box.com/s/ms976ij3ol1lvkc3ilp4
box.com/s/fr5tyn5421adrxq7iebp
And I was Hyoyeon for Run Devil Run here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nV6GJn08A
Are you willing to take other parts?: Yes, since I'm auditioning for all :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 17:50

Name: Korea
Part I'm auditioning for: Any ^^
Audition clip / video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLmoxyHRY
Are you willing to take other parts?: Sure ^^
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 11:03

FINAL CAST:

Taeyeon : JasmineMarshiana
Seohyun : Jani
Jessica : Casijess
Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri : MusikBoxz
Fany, Yoona, Sooyoung : self casted

Thank you so so so much to all those who auditioned! Believe me, this was kinda hard, especially for the Seohyun part..

I have also chosen back ups just in case the casted coverist backs out. BUT PLEASE DON'T BACK OUT! :(

Thank you once again!! I shall post the lyrics later today.

<3 Aya
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime5th February 2012, 11:23

Aya, when can you post the lyrics??? ;)
Can't wait to record :))
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 13:39

LYRICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!

YOU MAY START RECORDING! :) GOODLUCK!
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime11th February 2012, 14:23

To the whole cast, please check this topic every now and then. WAITING FOR YOUR PARTS! You may ask for an extension until the last week of feb.
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime17th February 2012, 10:59

here are my solo parts ;)
but Im not sure for the harmonies, do you want us to sing all the 5-6 parts of the harmonies? Or just an octave lower? With chorus? Or without chorus?
lol too many questions :P
http://www.box.com/s/jmz1b3dklbp3vs7jdxcy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 01:45

Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 08:00

MusikBoxz wrote:
here you go^^

http://www.box.com/s/mxu7igkd0sqhec4vzhyn
http://www.box.com/s/lnzk73kcmnnpxf9d1fju
http://www.box.com/s/vt09mg32hkm5iu7jrpvv
http://www.box.com/s/0bkxif5hf95fdcn0iumx

Thank you! But I can't open the 3rd link, it says the file has been deleted. I also can't open the 2nd link either, it's unavailable to me or it has been deleted. Please re-upload! :) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 08:23

JasmineMarshiana wrote:
but Im not sure for the harmonies, do you want us to sing all the 5-6 parts of the harmonies? Or just an octave lower? With chorus? Or without chorus?

It's kind of hard to explain =)) Maybe this'll help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSnNfzZ6n_c

Just record the voicings that you can decipher for the choruses and the "B-Bring the Boys Out!" parts. Thank you for submitting your part! :)
Back to top Go down
JasmineMarshiana
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
JasmineMarshiana

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 13:05

AYA wrote:
JasmineMarshiana wrote:

It's kind of hard to explain =)) Maybe this'll help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSnNfzZ6n_c

Just record the voicings that you can decipher for the choruses and the "B-Bring the Boys Out!" parts. Thank you for submitting your part! :)
Get it :) I will give it to you later this week :))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime20th February 2012, 04:15

AYA wrote:
MusikBoxz wrote:
here you go^^

http://www.box.com/s/petyi7d5q0namzxvqp6c

Thank you! But I can't open the 3rd link, it says the file has been deleted. I also can't open the 2nd link either, it's unavailable to me or it has been deleted. Please re-upload! :) Thanks!

Omg it does that all the time for me Dx

Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime22nd February 2012, 13:53

MusikBoxz wrote:
AYA wrote:
MusikBoxz wrote:
here you go^^

Omg it does that all the time for me Dx

Got it! They're both the same file though. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 16:58

announcement

Taeyeon = JasmineMarshiana (need harmonies)
Jessica = Casijess
Seohyun = Jani (need choruses)

Still need Casijess's part, Jani's choruses and Jasmine's harmonies. Submission is extended til end of March. Still need to find a mixer ><

It's a busy month! warmblanket But I hope we'll be able to put this out by early April! Good luck girls! Mihn

Last edited by AYA on 4th March 2012, 07:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 17:00

You'll have a mixer Aya, let your voices come in^^
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 07:06

Kitty wrote:
You'll have a mixer Aya, let your voices come in^^
[center]
Got it! Thanks Kat <3
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime17th March 2012, 06:13

BUMP!
Taeyeon = JasmineMarshiana (need harmonies)
Jessica = Casijess
Seohyun = Jani (need choruses)

Jas, your harmonies onegai! No update yet from Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation   [COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED] [Flexible Song Audition]The Boys {Japanese Ver.} by 소녀시대 / Girls' Generation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next