Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:22

THIS WILL BE A SEMI AUDITION COLLAB
(barely even audition but still) .
Packager Level:None
Initiator: Jennii
Mixer: Jennii
Video Editor: Jennii
Number of People needed: 2 (I am self- casting)
Song: Girl's Generation- The Boys (ENG ver)

Instrumental (if available):
N/A for now
Lyrics:
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/girls-generation-the-boys-english-ver/Open

Parts:
--Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon: SELF-CAST
--Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny Jani
--Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri Kelly

Deadline: DONE!THANK YOU GUYS! I WILL BE MIXING TOMORROW~

Extra Requirements(if any):
1) Good mic quality
2) Decent pronunciation
3) Time to the audio please!
4) ENERGY!
5) separate SOLOS+HARMONIES/DOUBLES from ALLS
6) Make sure you can hit their high notes, expecially Jessica, etc. (show me that you can by video)
7) Show me a video of you covering an SNSD song, preferably this one (if you don't, I may not put you in)

** Please list who you to cover by order of preference (ex. 1] Taeyeon, 2]Seohyun, 3]Jessica)I may put a group two if this gets full ASAP.

2 Lives ~Skye

Last edited by Jennii on 21st October 2011, 19:45; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:32

Oooh so this is an audition only in the sense that you want to know their vocal range through a cover? As long as they're not denied joining the cast due to vocal ability then it's fine. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:36

ahh~ umm Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri please?

gee cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFTp2y616NQ
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:37

Can I have Seohyun Tiffany and Sooyoung? or do I need to audition? :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:43

Is it too late to audition for Taeyeon, Sunny and Yuri?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:49

Skye wrote:
Oooh so this is an audition only in the sense that you want to know their vocal range through a cover? As long as they're not denied joining the cast due to vocal ability then it's fine. (:
It is kind of an audition because I want them to be able to hit the high notes. But it won't be harsh, that's my only request. Also, if they don't get into this one, I'm going to make another groups where they'll get into the second one for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:50

SHINingChannie wrote:
Nope not too late ^^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:52

Jennii wrote:
SHINingChannie wrote:
Nope not too late ^^-

All I have is a Run Devil Run cover but I hope to make a cover of The Boys VERY SOON!!
And I really hoped to do Sunny's part. I kinda sound a little like her singing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 00:53

can i join for the 2nd parts : Seohyun, Tiffany, Sooyoung? ^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 01:58

I don't know if you need an audition so heres my cover anyways haha

The Boys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXjA1E77UAY
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 03:46

Ckaypop wrote:
I don't know if you need an audition so heres my cover anyways haha

The Boys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXjA1E77UAY

EEEK I SEE SOOHYUN :DD

It's not exactly an audition so rest assured, you'll get in for sure ^^ It's still first come first serve, she just wants to make sure you can hit the high notes :]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 03:47

Jennii wrote:
Skye wrote:
It is kind of an audition because I want them to be able to hit the high notes. But it won't be harsh, that's my only request. Also, if they don't get into this one, I'm going to make another groups where they'll get into the second one for sure.

Ahh okay (: As long as everyone who joins in time gets a part ^^ i'll wait til you decide on this group's cast before deducting credits so things won't get messy.

Daughter, Hwaiting :P!
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

Female Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 05:50

If you open up a group 2, can I get the Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon? When will you be needing the "audition" thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 09:32

Auditioning for Taeyeon, Sunny & Yuri! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YoAtEob4I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE:[OPEN][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 09:42

seohyun tiffany and sooyoung if theres a second group can? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 10:55

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 12:00

I will audition, WAIT for me.
I still have to record for this one.
But it'll be in by tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 12:50

I'm making a cover of The Boys so please wait for me!!
Prefered parts are Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun or Taeyeon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 15:51

Kelly wrote:
Auditioning for any ^^

http://www.box.net/shared/03zh4lfvudkknxlreoav

woah I sweatheart yr voice. definitely suitable for this song :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 15:58

revised my preferences. after done the cover, I don't mind to be giving any parts.. I'll let the initiator to give what it seems suitable for my voice ^^

this's link to my cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=6ZvTS-g9SaY
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 18:14

Parts in order or preference:
Sunny
Tiffany
Hyoyeon
Sooyoung
Jessica
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 22:32

AYA wrote:
If you open up a group 2, can I get the Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon? When will you be needing the "audition" thing?
I want to hear your voice soI'll know who to put you as~ ^^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 23:27

CAST LIST FOR GROUPS!

GROUP ONE! PLEASE REPLY THE PM I SENT YOU GUYS ABOUT THE DEADLINE!

GROUP 2- https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/t5908-closedenglish-girl-s-generation-the-boys-group-2
Taeyeon, Sunny & Sooyoung- lemonshebet
Jessica, Tiffany &Yuri- ckaypop
Seohyun, Yoona, Hyoyeon- AYA

group 3- https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/t5909-closedenglish-girl-s-generation-the-boys-group-3
Taeyeon, Sunny - Raineh
Yoona, seohyun- Beee~
Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung- SHINingChannie
Jessica, Hyoyeon- Kariya

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 12:35

I have sent my parts thru PM to Jennii (iniator) ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 15:41

Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 19:14

Hey Sky,
Is this collab still a 2 lives collab? Seems like Jennii is mixing/video editting herself O.O

Will wait on you reply since you're pretty much on top of the 3 groups and there's something that I'm missing ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 00:58

Mihn wrote:
Hey Sky,
Is this collab still a 2 lives collab? Seems like Jennii is mixing/video editting herself O.O

Will wait on you reply since you're pretty much on top of the 3 groups and there's something that I'm missing ^^

Haha yeah I gave back the lives but was too lazy to edit the first post xD Just know the lives deducted match on her count and spreadsheets :P
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 00:58

ohh and 2 credits back to the cast :D
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 20:06

1 life back to Jennii ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)   [COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE][ENGLISH] Girl's Generation- The Boys (GROUP 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1