Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 10:31

Initiator/Audio/VideoMixer: Sweetkissess
Song: The Boys
Artist: Girl's Generation
Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4AgC6wzbm4
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI
Lyrics: http://www.scribd.com/doc/69392105/The-boys

Group 2
TheKyuubi13 -- Hyoyeon*
Jenii -- Seohyun
Beee~ -- Sunny*
ScarletGinger -- Sooyoung*
Skye -- Tiffany*
ChibiZee -- Yuri*
lemonshebet -- Yoona*
Jani -- Taeyeon*
Ckaypop -- Jessica*
deadline: November 4 (since lulu from group 1 need extension you'll be the first)
If you need extension just ask me.

received *

Last edited by sweetkissess on 29th October 2011, 06:59; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 10:35

So is this going to be the English version and the other group will be the Korean version? Or will both groups be the Korean version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 11:19

ScarletGinger wrote:
So is this going to be the English version and the other group will be the Korean version? Or will both groups be the Korean version?

both korean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: [OPEN][KOREAN] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 11:32

ohh yay im in group two ^^ thx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 12:17

can i join please but i'll only be able to hand my part in after the 31st

Yuri
Jessica
Tiffany
Seohyun
Taeyeon
Sunny
Yoona
Hyoyeon
Sooyoung

1 Credit ~Skye

Last edited by ChibiZee on 17th October 2011, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 13:00

Taeyeon
Sunny
Yuri
Sooyoung
Jessica
Tiffany
Hyoyeon
Yoona

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 13:50

Oh if you wanted to make your collab a mix of English AND Korean you can (: It can go under the label of Korean and have English but as long as it's not fully English, you can keep it here ^^ I saw that you had some modified lyrics already in your other collab post, you can still use them if you'd prefer. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 16:44

can I join?

I'd like to be in Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany or Jessica parts the most.. after that

Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Hyoyeon :)

check out my covers as yr consideration out

1 Credit ~ Mihn ^^
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 16:56

Jani wrote:
can I join?

I'd like to be in Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany or Jessica parts the most.. after that

Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Hyoyeon :)

check out my covers as yr consideration out

You may join any collab now on a first come basis so long as you have the credits ^^
Good luck & have fun on your first collab! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 21:31

1 spot left

I will decide on it Skye. :)
I'll try to mix up the two if they release the audio today
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 01:35

sweetkissess wrote:
1 spot left

I will decide on it Skye. :)
I'll try to mix up the two if they release the audio today

oooh okay!!! It sounds really fun, good luck!! ^^ <3 I've heard your mixing before and I love it by the way :3
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 01:56

Can I have the last spot? ^^

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 02:00

Ckaypop wrote:

1 Credit ~Skye

haha this may sound random but

I love seeing you post LOL Because every time I see your display picture I smile ^^!! A very awesome bias you have (: keke
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 02:07

Skye wrote:
Ckaypop wrote:

1 Credit ~Skye

haha this may sound random but

I love seeing you post LOL Because every time I see your display picture I smile ^^!! A very awesome bias you have (: keke

Haha ^0^ Really?~~ How cool~ I should post more often then hahaha : popflower :
Yea he is pretty awesome <3 I really love that pic of him :D~ So cute <3 :ylwt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 06:19

Ckaypop wrote:

1 Credit ~Skye

please put your preference. :)

Hi guys you may change your preference when the song is out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 15:27

THE SONG IS OUT! :D I wanna change my preference.... Sorry! ><

Taeyeon
Jessica
Seohyun
Sunny
Tiffany
Sooyoung
Yoona
Yuri
Hyoyeon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 15:28

Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 18:03

Preferences:

Jessica
Sunny
Tiffany
HyoYeon
Sooyoung
Yoona
or Anyone except Taeyeon c: haha

Last edited by Ckaypop on 18th October 2011, 22:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 18:40

whoaa the song is out!!!!!!! anyone has the Korean lyrics? the romaji ones? aww
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 22:08

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:22

haha we can't record until the initiator chooses which members we get x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:35

Mihn wrote:
All the lyrics and splits are here:

http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/girls-generation-the-boys/

thanks Mihn! been looking for it~ ties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:38

Skye wrote:
haha we can't record until the initiator chooses which members we get x]

Yea at least I want to be familiar with the song first xD
Quite surprised with the song since it just came out last night, thought it would be more up-beat~ by the way, is the iniciator will be the one who make the instrumental too? *excuse my noob question* : popflower :
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:42

haha good point XD

I know that sweetkissess wanted everything on 1 thread, but since we couldn't do that, here's a list from the other thread w/ order of sign up and their preferences ^^

TheKyuubi13
Spoiler:

Jennii
Spoiler:

Beee~
Spoiler:

ScarletGinger
Fine w/ any part

Skye
Spoiler:

ChibiZee
Spoiler:

lemonshebet
Spoiler:

Jani
Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica parts the most..
after that Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Hyoyeon

Ckaypop
Spoiler:

If the Initiator can't find an instrumental, I'll be glad to create an MR for this (and the other) collab~
It won't have ALL vocals removed, so traces of original voice will be slightly audible & Harmonies/doubles will be audible. But w/ the voice recordings over the created instrumental, it should be ok.
All this considering that a hard core SNSD fan doesn't create an instrumental by the time this collab is ready to be mixed XD

Last edited by Mihn on 19th October 2011, 00:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:48

hahaah u guys have diff 1st choice xD. My group has 4 people put Tiff as their 1st ref xD... including me TT^TT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 23:55

Mihn wrote:
haha good point XD

I know that sweetkissess wanted everything on 1 thread, but since we couldn't do that, here's a list from the other thread w/ order of sign up and their preferences ^^

TheKyuubi13
Spoiler:

Jennii
Spoiler:

Beee~
Spoiler:

ScarletGinger
Fine w/ any part

Skye
Spoiler:

ChibiZee
Spoiler:

lemonshebet
Spoiler:

Jani
Not Sure Yet

Ckaypop
Spoiler:

If the Initiator can't find an instrumental, I'll be glad to create an MR for this (and the other) collab~
It won't have ALL vocals removed, so traces of original voice will be slightly audible & Harmonies/doubles will be audible. But w/ the voice recordings over the created instrumental, it should be ok.
All this considering that a hard core SNSD fan doesn't create an instrumental by the time this collab is ready to be mixed XD

is this a list of from the previous cover with their preferences? why am I written as "not sure" yet? i think i've written my preference too for this collab hamtaro1
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 00:05

Jani wrote:
is this a list of from the previous cover with their preferences? why am I written as "not sure" yet? i think i've written my preference too for this collab hamtaro1

Yes You have...
Wonder why I couldn't see O.o
Mianhae ^^

And yes, it includes the list from the previous post for the people who made the 2nd group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 04:14

parts are out
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 04:41

Does it say which colors belong to which members? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 04:49

Skye wrote:
Does it say which colors belong to which members? XD

ah sorry. hahaha I'm going to edit
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 05:33

sweetkissess wrote:

ah sorry. hahaha I'm going to edit

Thank you!! tnagl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: [CLOSED][KOREAN] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 09:47

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 14:58

unnie, hahaha I replied then I put received. lol. because I'm really excited on this.
I'm just a weird person
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 03:45

My parts for Tiffany ^^

Solos: http://www.box.net/shared/exliqvizbnyrpbn40p0n
All: http://www.box.net/shared/li1dbeimid5nm12lx46n
For the all, when jessica does that octave/pitch thing I couldn't reach the last note so I just didn't record it D: I hope it's okay >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 08:01

done Taeyeon parts and already sent the links to sweetkisses thru PM ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 04:58

updated... the first page
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 20:33

Solos: http://www.mediafire.com/?c7ou1ab73myi02u

I wasn't able to reach the part where you have Jessica and Taeyeon saying 'Heart' so I didn't record that~ I hope thats ok >.<

All: http://www.mediafire.com/?vyfl38wonidfujd
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2011, 04:59

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2011, 11:24

Darn it I missed it T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2011, 06:58

Skye wrote:
My parts for Tiffany ^^

For the all, when jessica does that octave/pitch thing I couldn't reach the last note so I just didn't record it D: I hope it's okay >

Hi Skye. can you record the hahahaha parts? sorry. I just realized it's tiff's part.
and just sing the normal bring the boys out.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2011, 07:13

sweetkissess wrote:
Skye wrote:
My parts for Tiffany ^^

Hi Skye. can you record the hahahaha parts? sorry. I just realized it's tiff's part.
and just sing the normal bring the boys out.

Sure I'll do that on...sunday probably
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2011, 15:11

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2011, 00:10

Kay recorded the hahahaha parts and re-did the bring the boys out part XD

http://www.box.net/shared/ycivbfuvjc1jyzpyt7md
Back to top Go down
TheKyuubi13
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
TheKyuubi13

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2011, 13:28

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 20:14

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 23:41

OOOH almost all parts in O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 14:59

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 17:05

I need a bit of an extension... mianhae!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 03:43

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 03:47

it looks like all parts are in O: (correct me if I'm wrong since the cast list is outdated XD) 2 credits backk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2   [COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][KOREAN][ScarletGinger] The Boys - Girl's Generation Group 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next