Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

Female Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2012-04-13

[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk Empty
PostSubject: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 15:27

ANYWAYS. THANKS FOR CHOOSING ME *IF YOU DID DROP BOMB HERE*

Annyeong Haseyo, My name is Amelia Parisette Lena Hart.  Or you can call my LENA XDDDD. You can also call me by my Kor-Jap names Ayame or TaeHyeon  :D I shall give my fair warning before you do anything rash.
I'm a nice person but when it comes to these kinds of things, I am really honest. I don't like to lie, it eats me up too much when I do. I think in our world today, we have a lot of Lie's coming around. The truth is masked by things to make as feel comfortable enough. But the truth is always important. A Lot of our fellow coverists receive lots and lots of fake criticism just to make that person happy. But did you ever think that they might be happier if they learned the truth instead. I'm not saying that you should be mean or anything, I'm just saying that whatever you say to a person builds them to do better whether it is positive or not.
I've been singing for a long time now, I play the piano and the flute too, Music is in my blood even if  my parents highly hated it. And as a fellow musician I shall help you build up your own career by giving my honest and harsh opinions.

I have requirements if you want to be criticized. It's not too much so don't worry.

Requirements:
- Must be loud enough to hear
- Can be in any language
- Please specify whom I will criticize (for collabs)
- Only give links that are hear-able and not download only.

Here's the awesome form dearies:
Spoiler:

P.S.
Please..... whatever I say or tell you .... Please take it in mind and heart. Please understand that I am doing this so you could know your faults and imperfections.
It is not the Positive things that build you, but it's the negative things that really matter.

Last edited by Lena on 26th September 2013, 10:13; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 16:12

Dear Lauren - Eonnie

I heard a bit off pitchy parts and some sorts of distortions. And I think it lacks a kind of presence that we hear when there are new releases of songs. It lacks power and there were times were it sounded like you were too bored to sing this. It's too flat for me. I just wish that you had put more energy, power and likeness to the song. For the high notes, I understand that you can't quite hit it but for a person like that, it was still nice to hear. Your voice type is really common in the Kpop world and with this voice you need to sing a song that makes you stand out and be recognized beyond all of the other singers out there. For the mixing its fine, sometimes the Bg vocals are a bit off but you strived hard for it. Thank you for making me criticize you, I hope that it will help you in doing more great things in the future.

L.Na
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

Female Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime27th April 2012, 15:21

Name/Youtube Account: Rie/shadowfrozz
Song Title: We were in love
Singer/s: T-ara and Davichi
Parts: all (well not all actually It's a short cover)
Link:
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime28th April 2012, 02:16

Rie wrote:
Name/Youtube Account: Rie/shadowfrozz
Song Title: We were in love
Singer/s: T-ara and Davichi
Parts: all (well not all actually It's a short cover)
Link:

Here's what I think, When you started, It sounded good but it would be better if you sustained the last note. at the "Oneuldo Noreul Gidaryeo" and that you should have stucked with the note on Minkyungs part "I norael Haru Jigeumdo" Because it didn't fit well when you sang that part. You should just let it go slowly so it would produce a dramatic effect. At the chorus, I know it's hard to sing HaeRi's part, cause I've sang it already but sustain it more and make SoYeon's part on "Jebal Nal Donakkajima" louder, SoYeon's part harmonizes it and makes it stronger. For the rap parts, I think your voice is not well suited, it's too soft and that you really lacked the power that the original has. You need to feel it like your saying it to a person that once broke your heart. And the background vocals of the Rap parts need to be louder cause it strengthens the words to make it sound stronger. You also forgot to add HaeRi's adlibs of the "Ohhs, and Ahhs". But the last sentence "Jebal Nal Donakkajima" has a nice vibrato and ends the song well.
You should try to practice more with your voice if you want to rap. And don't forget to sustain your voice so that the vibrato is noted. And also remember that background vocals is what makes the song who it is. It captivates the ears and makes it apart of the music that is sometimes noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Alicia

Female Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime28th April 2012, 05:49

Name/Youtube Account:Alicia/DinosaursAddiction
Song Title: Break Up
Singer/s: Brave Brothers , Electroboyz (ft. Gikwang)
Parts: Gikwang
Link:
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime28th April 2012, 06:50

AliciaBoos wrote:
Link:
\

hey there. Here's my most honest opinions about your parts :D Since I haven't heard the original version, I won't compare that much. I think it lacks energy and presence, and the background vocal was lacking the same power also. The pitch is good and didn't have any distortions. With these kind of songs, when we cover we need to feel it along with the lyrics. We dont just sing it. we need to "SING" it. :DD
And your high note, wavered a bit but I know your better than that.
That's all besides that it's OSM. Thanks for dropping by. Keep in mind what I just told you and give more ENERGY, POWER and EMOTION :D E.P.E
Nyeong ~
Back to top Go down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Alicia

Female Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime28th April 2012, 06:57

Taengoo78 wrote:
AliciaBoos wrote:
Link:
\

hey there. Here's my most honest opinions about your parts :D Since I haven't heard the original version, I won't compare that much. I think it lacks energy and presence, and the background vocal was lacking the same power also. The pitch is good and didn't have any distortions. With these kind of songs, when we cover we need to feel it along with the lyrics. We dont just sing it. we need to "SING" it. :DD
And your high note, wavered a bit but I know your better than that.
That's all besides that it's OSM. Thanks for dropping by. Keep in mind what I just told you and give more ENERGY, POWER and EMOTION :D E.P.E
Nyeong ~
Thankssssssss! :D . I'll work on that :P
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 13:35

Hi Lena can u critic me please <3 =^^=

Name/Youtube Account: Hyuriko
Song Title: Superstar
Singer/s: Ailee , Hyorin , Riyeon (hershe)
Parts: All ^^ it's a short cover

Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 13:57

Hyuriko wrote:
Hi Lena can u critic me please <3 =^^=

Name/Youtube Account: Hyuriko
Song Title: Superstar
Singer/s: Ailee , Hyorin , Riyeon (hershe)
Parts: All ^^ it's a short cover

The good thing about this is the pitch, energy and power. But the other thing is, It seems like they're are parts that aren't in time with the instrumental. I was listening to the piano behind and you were half a second late. Well i'm dont know if im right since I haven't heard the original one yet. Since I'm not korean and I only speak some works it doesn't matter if you get the lyric wrong :D.
Did you forget to delete the noise? Cause at the beginning it was heard immediately. And on that High note, you were wavering. When your having a hard time to sign a high note, and feel like you cant really hit it right, just trust your instincts, breathe in through your mouth and then release the air while singing the high note, so that the voice that is produced does not waver.
and throughout the song, it seemed like you kept on cutting and cutting through, like after the high note, you immediately shot in so the audience didn't get the chance to process the high note. Vocal Lessons is not necessary for you since your voice is already tremendous, just a little bit more practice in mixing and you'll be perfect. :D

-thanks for dropping by,
-LOVE. L.NA
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Female Number of posts : 896
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:04

Name/YouTube account: Shiori/xWingsToFlyx
Song Title : Ugly
Singer/s: 2NE1
Parts: all
Link: Ugly - 2NE1
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:07

Ow thanks Lena <3...Yeah you're right i record lots of time because of the breath... ^^
And yeah at the start i'm not on the pitch because i has a problem. I was can't record with instrumental at the start it's for that... And about the noise it's weird because i remove all noise...But it's probably because it's not official instrumental...So when the persons who have record his instrumental there were noise :/...
Thanks again Lena <3 for your critic :)
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:09

Hyuriko wrote:
Ow thanks Lena <3...Yeah you're right i record lots of time because of the breath... ^^
And yeah at the start i'm not on the pitch because i has a problem. I was can't record with instrumental at the start it's for that... And about the noise it's weird because i remove all noise...But it's probably because it's not official instrumental...So when the persons who have record his instrumental there were noise :/...
Thanks again Lena <3 for your critic :)

Well either way :D you still are osm and you should stay that way :DDD
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:17

Just checking, you saw my post right? ^^
Cuz you replied to Hyuriko's post, which was after mine, and I've had people miss posts before cuz they didn't see it ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:19

Shiori wrote:
Just checking, you saw my post right? ^^
Cuz you replied to Hyuriko's post, which was after mine, and I've had people miss posts before cuz they didn't see it ^^;;
Oh Yes, I'm listening to it right now :D I will give you my critique after.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:25

Haha alright, thanks for your time :3
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:34

Shiori wrote:
Name/YouTube account: Shiori/xWingsToFlyx
Song Title : Ugly
Singer/s: 2NE1
Link: Ugly - 2NE1

Hey Shiori-san, well first off I couldn't quite here you since the bg music was too loud. Since some notes were too low for you I couldn't quite hear it. And the bg vocals is perfect but the music is just too loud so it didn't receive the right justice that it should have received. There were some parts where I heard that your voice seemed to be forcing itself since it can't hit that note much. As I told Eva-eonnie, Breathe in through the nose and exhale while singing to get that perfect vocal sound. The chorus seemed a little bit off time and it was late making the next verse cut in shortly after and is yet again late. I think that you lacked power, and a little too much emotion. So the combination wasnt that pretty. The chorus part is screamed and not easily said. I couldn't quite understand the chorus because it was too soft and the lyrics were quite distorted, "Pretty" seemed "Ready". And at the Dara's part, The note was too high that it didn't suite the song well. And your vibrato wasn't right for that part. You used too much Vibrato, making your voice pitch. Please stick to the original note and try to pronounce the lyrics right.
Thanks for dropping by.

-L.Na
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 14:51

Thank you ~ <3
I'm aware that belting and vibrato control are my weak points, along with pitch (but the pitching problems are only cuz I'm a bit out of practice DX). Any rules on when I'm allowed to submit another clip? Also, my boyfriend is interested in critique as well, but he doesn't have an account here and doesn't want to make one just for the critique. Could I post for him?
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 23:27

shioЯi wrote:
Thank you ~ <3
I'm aware that belting and vibrato control are my weak points, along with pitch (but the pitching problems are only cuz I'm a bit out of practice DX). Any rules on when I'm allowed to submit another clip? Also, my boyfriend is interested in critique as well, but he doesn't have an account here and doesn't want to make one just for the critique. Could I post for him?
Theres no rules :DDDD post all you want
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime29th April 2012, 23:44

This is for my boyfriend~

Name/YouTube Channel: Voiceless/VocaVoice
Song Title: Tsukino
Singer/s: Hatsune Miku
Link: Tsukino

Last edited by shioЯi on 30th April 2012, 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime30th April 2012, 19:00

Name : Eva
Song title : Yang Wang
Artist : Rainie yang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPbTlaLlqIo&nomobile=1
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime1st May 2012, 06:57

shioЯi wrote:
This is for my boyfriend~

Name/YouTube Channel: Voiceless/VocaVoice
Song Title: Tsukino
Singer/s: Hatsune Miku
Link: Tsukino

This is gonna be short because theres not much to say about, cause its already fantastic. My honest opinions is that the background music is too low for the vocals. It needs to mix with the vocals so it becomes one but the music is not easily acknowledge because of the great vocals. I also think that the background vocals needs more power in them :D And that its too short :D

thanks for dropping by

xoxo, Lena
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime1st May 2012, 07:07

Hyuriko wrote:
Name : Eva
Song title : Yang Wang
Artist : Rainie yang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPbTlaLlqIo&nomobile=1

The video does not synchronize with the music but its fine :D You have improved a lot but as I said breathe. You lacked breathing so your high notes in 40-50 kind of failed. and In 54 - 1:00 is kind of intersected really fast. But more or less you still sounded amazing, you just need to work on the breathing and the power and emotions. :D and the reverb is a little bit too much. Just user the studio one so you get that HQ effect :D

Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

Female Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime1st May 2012, 11:28

Name/Youtube Account: Hara/ChocoberryCovers
Song Title: Twinkle
Singer/s:TaeTiSeo -SNSD
Parts: Cover
Link:

~Sry about the high notes .... >
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime1st May 2012, 11:46

Ahahaha I know, isn't he amazing? *w*
Thanks~~
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime1st May 2012, 17:14

Name/Youtube Account: Jhanei/https://www.youtube.com/NeiiNei
Song Title: When I Can't Sing
Singer/s: SE7EN
Parts: All

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime2nd May 2012, 09:21

Hara wrote:
Name/Youtube Account: Hara/ChocoberryCovers
Song Title: Twinkle
Singer/s:TaeTiSeo -SNSD
Parts: Cover
Link:

~Sry about the high notes .... >

My honest opinions: I liked the whole performance but at the start
Quote :
The Twinkle, Twinkle (2x) OH~
Your end note kept on wavering on. Try it next time without using the vibrato and you'll get the best thing.
Next thing: [Bold text is what is being pointed out]
Quote :
sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? nune hwahk ttwi janha
beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle tiga na

At the first sentence of the chorus, the notes were full however when it came to the high note "hwahk" your voice seemed to be off pitch and was inappropriate for the part. also at the Isseodo part you failed to deliver.

And for the high notes on Tiffany's part I think your voice could have reach it more. But you need to learn the technique first. When singing high notes, in order to not let the notes waver and get off key Just breathe in through the nose and exhale it through the mouth while singing and you'll get that perfect note. And the adlibs weren't that perfect.
Quote :
neomu taeyeonhae neomu ppeonppeonhae
bakkeneun nal sowonhaneun juri kkeuchi an boyeo
maldo andwehke neon neomu damdamhae nan haneurarae tteoreojin byeol
Your key,notes, and pitch kept on wavering still here. I hope you really improving that.
Good Things: You have Power, Emotion and Presence to wow your audience just a little bit more "pizas" is needed and some vocal practices will get you that perfect song cover.
Thanks for dropping by. :D
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime2nd May 2012, 09:30

KunoichiofDestinyKasumi wrote:
Name/Youtube Account: Jhanei/https://www.youtube.com/NeiiNei
Song Title: When I Can't Sing
Singer/s: SE7EN
Parts: All

Thank you ^^

Thanks for dropping by here at my headquarters :D And here is my most honest opinion.
The beginning remarks was perfect with the background music. It prepares the audience of what they hear. Don't get nervous too much, you know what your doing up there so keep it up. :"D
now to the song: While you sang it really shows your accent. Its amazing how you sound so different in the beginning and on the song. You sound so different. anyways. The background music was really not acknowledge. It doesn't give that wow effect to it because it was too low. Your Background vocals seem too flat. Please remember that A song is shaped because of MUSIC and BG VOCALS. Use Delay, and Echo to produce that HQ sound. There is not so much problems in the High notes. just don't cut off immediately when you sing one part. Transcend slowly to wow your audience. Wait for the right time before heading off to the chorus. 3:19 - 3:24 was nice to hear but the moment the adlib came you seemed to falter. just like in 3:33 - 3:39. You also lack a bit off Power, Emotion and Presence. You need to feel it along with the lyrics and music.

Thats all the rest is very nice.
-Neomu Gomawoyo
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime2nd May 2012, 10:00

Name: Erin
Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/user/jiroSHExfilesTATU
Song Title: Hello To Myself
Singer: Yenny ( Wonder Girls )
Parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adHovNxnMfA

Thanks in advance!!! Mihn
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime2nd May 2012, 10:21

jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:
Name: Erin
Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/user/jiroSHExfilesTATU
Song Title: Hello To Myself
Singer: Yenny ( Wonder Girls )
Parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adHovNxnMfA

Thanks in advance!!! Mihn

Hey thanks so much for dropping by heres what i think of this:

Bad things: At the hello part, you seemed to surprise all of your listeners with that sudden intro. Try to make it subtle next time. 1:06 high note is a little bit breathy. If you could read my past criticism I thought the orders how t o sing if your having hard time with the high notes :D 1:45 -1:50 was a little bit saddening since you reached it, you were there but you werent there there, know what i mean? you reached it but you lacked breathe so that part was a total sell out. It failed to deliver. you were struggling throughout the song. And the noise on the background was very disappointing for a cover like this. the whole thing is taken down by the noise. You should try to eliminate that. And also use effects, like reverbs, delays, echos and filters. It helps shape and compress your line of work. You had emotion but the power was a littlee bit off and the presence that you give could do much better.

Thanks and your welcome eonnie for choosing meh. Have a nice day and keep on going cause I know you are a star in D making CX
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime6th May 2012, 07:49

Lena wrote:
Spoiler:

ay nagulat ba kita? lol... hmm, i suppose you haven't heard the original version? :D
the high note @ 1:06 was falsetto like yenny's original .. :D
oh, yeah, the one near 1:45 .. i guess i should have made that syllable louder... but yeah, i also think it's not that good..
yeah, i forgot to do noise removal! or i was just scared because i might just ruin the original recorded clip or something like that.. actually, when i mixed this using my earphone, i can't hear the noise at all. but when i played it on my cellphone speaker, i was like, "what's with all of the noise???" so yeah...
effects? oh, i'm too lazy to use them. LOL.. i mean i don't consider myself as a mixer yet so i still don't know how to use them...

yeah, i'm totally sure that i won't pass this contest...coz i'm time strained and everything. i even mixed it at the last minute. we had a one week out of town (Baguio. kekeke) trip during that time...

thanks for reviewing! me? a star in the making? nah...
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime6th May 2012, 09:22

jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:
Lena wrote:
Spoiler:

ay nagulat ba kita? lol... hmm, i suppose you haven't heard the original version? :D
the high note @ 1:06 was falsetto like yenny's original .. :D
oh, yeah, the one near 1:45 .. i guess i should have made that syllable louder... but yeah, i also think it's not that good..
yeah, i forgot to do noise removal! or i was just scared because i might just ruin the original recorded clip or something like that.. actually, when i mixed this using my earphone, i can't hear the noise at all. but when i played it on my cellphone speaker, i was like, "what's with all of the noise???" so yeah...
effects? oh, i'm too lazy to use them. LOL.. i mean i don't consider myself as a mixer yet so i still don't know how to use them...

yeah, i'm totally sure that i won't pass this contest...coz i'm time strained and everything. i even mixed it at the last minute. we had a one week out of town (Baguio. kekeke) trip during that time...

thanks for reviewing! me? a star in the making? nah...

YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -so so sure-
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime6th May 2012, 11:10

Lena wrote:

YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -so so sure-

i just read that i didn't make it.. but i still have a chance if i have many votes (which i really doubt).. uhm, can you vote for me, Lena? kekeke... :D please type the name of the forum on the link coz i should not paste the full link let alone that word here...kekeke
.com/blog/soompi-idol-9-round-1-polls-1
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime6th May 2012, 12:28

Name/Youtube Account: Shiori/LyricalDolce and Ramune/RamumeAmai
Song Title: Perfect Crime
Singer: VOCALOID (Luka x Len, composed by SAM/samfree)
Parts: It's a male-female duet, could you critique for us both?

Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime9th May 2012, 16:54

Name/Youtube Account: AnihJourney
Song Title: Ai Mei
Singer/s: Rainie Yang
Link:
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime11th May 2012, 13:13

shioЯi wrote:
Name/Youtube Account: Shiori/LyricalDolce and Ramune/RamumeAmai
Song Title: Perfect Crime
Singer: VOCALOID (Luka x Len, composed by SAM/samfree)
Parts: It's a male-female duet, could you critique for us both?

I'm so sorry that i'm ALWAYS late. I'm really busy with school and stuff :D

Anyways: The combination of your voices is nice but since the lack of volume from the yeoja's voice and lack of compression it kind of lacked that extra WOW effect that it should have gotten. And the vocals werent appreciated that much because of the loud music blaring. The yeoja's voice was nice sometimes wavered but never got on a flat tone. But it was too low to hear. and it seemed like the bg music kept on phasing (which confused the voice). there wasn't effects either. Even if you don't want to give it that electronic sound at least give a small reverb to make it sound like it was recorded inside a recording booth/studio. it's the same case with the male voice. But all in all it was fun and nice to listen to. If you need a mixer i would gladly do it :D I would love to hear more from you again.

Ciao!

xoxo, Lena.
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime11th May 2012, 13:24

AnihJourney wrote:
Song Title: Ai Mei
Singer/s: Rainie Yang
Link:

I have no words to describe this. i only have 2 points that are negative and the rest are positive/
first - mixing: it lacked that mixing granule that Iam obsessed with. It wasnt compressed well, no reverb. but its amazing how it came out great.
2nd: - power - just a little bit more of this and it would make this rendition crazily good but it still nice.

It's really nice, when i first heard it I almost cried, and im not kidding ==' anyways practice more on the pronunciations, more power and the mixing. and you'll do great. always remember to only feel the music but also feel the words. :D

keke saranghae.

thanks so MUCH for dropping by :DD
Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime14th May 2012, 12:34

Name/Youtube Account: casi/memeysuju
Song Title: hello to myself
Singer/s: yenny(WG)
Parts:
Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKAZMA6JiM
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime16th May 2012, 11:40

Name/Youtube Account: CloudyMelody/LurvsMusic10
Song Title: Nagging
Singer/s: IU+Seulong
Parts: IU's parts. :)
Link:
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime11th June 2012, 14:46

Song Title: Dong Jie
Singer/s: JJ Lin
Link:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk   [HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HIATUS] Critical Minded's Office - Enter at Risk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1