Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime13th January 2012, 21:40

Flash collabs operate differently from regular collabs in the collab sections. This paper will give you a more thorough understanding before you set up your very own ^^

1. Flash collabs will only be created when there is an occasion (ex. Christmas, V-Day, New Years, etc) Because there is a date that the collab is aimed to be completed by

2. The first come first serve principle is slightly different in that the first person to hand in their parts gets the part, they don't have to sign up beforehand. You want a part in a flash collab? Just record it, post it, and it's yours!

3. The deadlines are short and most often will not be extended. Flash collabs have the title of flash because they're meant to be fast.

4. No lives/credits are lost when opening or joining flash collabs because they are considered forum-wide events

5. Not every holiday will have flash collabs hosted (unless it's suggested or has high popularity) and only members who are pinkies or higher can open a flash collab, but ANY blue member can participate.

6. Full Packaging service is offered + sharp monitoring from LTSEnt management.

7. Final release will better be hosted on our Main Youtube channel, because of the high potential promotional impact of these productions. Special cases could of course be discussed with the Flash Initiator.

8. One single Flash opened by person for one event.

The topic itself can be posted with the regular format of a collaboration.
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

Female Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 09:30

Is it okay to self-cast?
And are we allowed to open a flash collab even if we're holding an Audition collab?
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 09:55

Sure you can Aya. You can cast some spots if you want, this is already in our regular Open collab guidelines^^

And yes, you can initiate a Flash, if you have other running projects, as long as the Flash is justified. The paper clearly defined the usage.

Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 10:11

Okay!
One more thing: it's a flash collab, so they'll post their parts up as soon as they have it, but is it okay to choose between them? But basically it wouldn't be "First come first served" anymore..
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 10:18

Aya, the principle is very different, as you've seen. Here, time to record is shorten, you'll mix what you have in hand for the due date. You want a trio, you close when you have three voices.
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 10:23

What if they post at the same time for the same part? Am I allowed to choose?
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 10:28

Aya, we ask singers to hand parts in the topic, this way there is a chronology. It's technically impossible to hand two parts in same time.

This system don't leave you freedom to choice, it's not Audition based Aya, still open for all our singers (fair system). I don't plan to launch a Flash Audition system in the near future^^

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 02:20

to minimalize the confusion in your requirements just write that when they submit parts they should write at the top which part they submitted (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs   [GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDELINES] Flash Collabs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1