Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ]   [GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ] I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 02:33

This paper is long due, and I'm sure much of our regular members should already be familiar with what's expected but I would appreciate everyone who takes the time to read these over anyway ^^!

1. No bashing artist or artists while on this forum. All artists must be respected. If noticed that you are bashing, then you will be given a warning. "You don't bash my Madonna and I won't bash your Bieber"

2. Respect the forum and respect each other. This means we should all treat each other as equals. Everyone is important and should be treated as how you wish to be treated. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. RESPECT. Give it, earn it.

3. Cursing, swearing or other unpleasantries is prohibited. If seen doing any of those things, then you will be warned. Failure to comply with this instructions will result in a banning.

4. Topics should be outlined clearly with a clear heading and posted in the relevant thread. If not then you will notified about this and your post will be moved to where it should be. [OPEN][OPEN][CLOSED][CLOSED] <--Spot the differences!

5. Feel free to post in any of our collabs, whether you are making a new collab or simply joining one. If you wish to open a collab then please make sure you update it regularly other wise it will be shut down.

6. As you know on LTS Ent, there are different work groups set up to make the best out of this music forum. The reasons for these work groups being assigned is so that every member can be productive doing jobs they feel they are at ease with. If you are unsure what work groups you want to be assigned contact one of the admins (purple members) and they will help you choose.

If you have any questions at all unanswered, don't hesitate to ask a member of LTS' Moderation team, or an admin ^^ We'll be glad to help you out right away!

Signed,
LTS' Moderation Team
Back to top Go down

[GUIDELINES] General Expectations at LTS Ent [MUST READ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1