Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature Empty
PostSubject: [EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature   [EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature I_icon_minitime31st October 2011, 23:35

This is a newly implemented feature that goes under your profile whenever you post "I am:_________"

The purpose of this is for a quick or short, subtle status update similar to that of facebook or twitter. Though it has a relatively large character capacity, things like keeping track of collabs you're in would fit better in your signature and long descriptions about yourself and your interests should go in your introduction page in the talent corner.

Let's try to keep these "I Am"'s short and simple ^^ Large statuses have had a tendency to disrupt the page orientations.

Rather than for example:

"I Am: currently in 5 collabs and completed 7 including my favourite which is Lucifer by SHINee and I would love you collab with you all but I'm really tired right now so maybe later"

We want to see(for example):

"I Am: Working on my ongoing collabs ^^"

Keep them short and simple (:
Back to top Go down

[EXPECTATIONS] The "I Am" Feature

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1