Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 21:39

First topic message reminder :

BEAST - TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND (SAY NO)

~*~Cast~*~
Doojoon: phannie [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/inn0c3ntang3lkiss
Hyunseung: KunoichiofDestinyKasumi [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/NeiiNei
Junhyung: Skye [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/ReminiscentMelodies
Yoseob: Beee~ [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/xxxretardationxxx
Kikwang: Linda [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShin33gurl
Dongwoon: Ckaypop [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/CKaypop

Audio/Video Editor: phannie.

Audio DL Link: http://www.box.com/s/omtay3i987ekr8ddna5z

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 06:34

Ckaypop wrote:

Lol I know right ;-; we have done that for almost all the collabs we have been in to gether O.O It's starting to happen with The Boys as well :P

I know right!~ I love the whistling~ When I played it my dogs head shot up like "wth is that" :P
He looked way to good<3 but Dongwoon is still my bias!~

-cough cough- LOLLLLL can't help it xD!

Awwwwwww but it's not as high frequency as a dog whistle XD! Doojoon/Kikwang are still mine ^^ but I'm glad it brought more popularity for Hyunseung. Remember that 1 fansigning event where no one went to his table and he cried after or something? That was really heartbreaking. That shouldn't happen anymore though cause I think troublemaker made him a LOT of new fans ^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:10

Haha I know right xD

Yea thats true ^^
Omg i didnt hear about that ;-; Poor Seungie ;-; If I saw no one at his table i'd be the first there (after I see Wooonie of course ;D) I thought he had tons of fans already ;-; well I'm glad he has much more fans now <3^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:20

Ckaypop wrote:
Haha I know right xD

Yea thats true ^^
Omg i didnt hear about that ;-; Poor Seungie ;-; If I saw no one at his table i'd be the first there (after I see Wooonie of course ;D) I thought he had tons of fans already ;-; well I'm glad he has much more fans now <3^^

Really?D: There was an article on allkpop and he was tweeting about it so I read (: like a stalker. JKJKJK I would go to his table too!! when I first saw b2st he was my bias but then it moved onto doojoon/kikwang o;! he has some but he was considered the underrated member. Dongwoon is 2nd underrated o:!! me too^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:52

Aaaww~~ I guess I LIVe under a rock ;-; lol
Poor him~ my first bias is kwangie because of his wink in bad girl. BUT aftr i wathed the vid enough i started loving Woonie <3[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 21:00

Ckaypop wrote:
Aaaww~~ I guess I LIVe under a rock ;-; lol
Poor him~ my first bias is kwangie because of his wink in bad girl. BUT aftr i wathed the vid enough i started loving Woonie <3[list=1][*]

nawwwwww I miss a lot of hot topics all the time XD I'm only updated on like..shinee and ukiss ^^
HIS WINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! yippee
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 23:07

aha I'm mainly updated on all groups (usually) but know most about U-Kiss haha :)

Haha I just love it<3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 23:52

Ckaypop wrote:
aha I'm mainly updated on all groups (usually) but know most about U-Kiss haha :)

Haha I just love it<3

LOL OMG we totally drifted back to UKISS now. This staying on the topic of beast doesn't work well x.x especially when we're both diehard kissmes..
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 23:55

Skye wrote:
Ckaypop wrote:

Lol I know right ;-; we have done that for almost all the collabs we have been in to gether O.O It's starting to happen with The Boys as well :P

I know right!~ I love the whistling~ When I played it my dogs head shot up like "wth is that" :P
He looked way to good<3 but Dongwoon is still my bias!~

-cough cough- LOLLLLL can't help it xD!

Awwwwwww but it's not as high frequency as a dog whistle XD! Doojoon/Kikwang are still mine ^^ but I'm glad it brought more popularity for Hyunseung. Remember that 1 fansigning event where no one went to his table and he cried after or something? That was really heartbreaking. That shouldn't happen anymore though cause I think troublemaker made him a LOT of new fans ^^

waah? wot?! excuseeeeeeee meeeeee Skye but Doojoonie ish MINEEEEEEEE! you can have Kikwang (altho i think you gotta fight with Linda for him) but Doojoon ish mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mineeeeeee! :hahaha: :runn:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

Female Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:23

Someone said my baboya's name????????
Do I have to fight someone for Kikwang??
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:30

I know right ;-; it's hard to stay on Beast xD
But Rose keeps us on topic ^^ its ok :D

Haha lucky me!~ I like Dongwoon<3 and I dont have to fight <3 yay for liking the sorta underrated one<3 haha
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:44

LOL Christina. Dongwoonie slowly getting up the ladder. its HY that is super underrated. Trouble Maker better make him famous or elseeeeeee :katiwa:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:47

I know ;-; he is rising~ but I had Dongwoon first!~ since they debuted since he trained under JYPent!~<3 lol Dongwoon is sorta underrated as i said lol :)

Hyunseung is so underrated :( but I love him ^^

I know right!~ he better get more fans!~<3 or else I will clone myself and be his fans :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:51

haha ladiess they're my b2st bias ^^ but don't worry my overall bias list is in my signature (: I won't claim anyone outside of that so no need to fight LOL I don't like fighting i\\'msorry
unless someone tries to take my jjong dino hubby away search
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:58

Haha aaaw~
Same with me :D<3 Kibum Soohyun and Dongwoon are my biases and GD&TOP gosh I love them ^^<3

Skye~~
You're lucky I like Key&Onew<3

Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:05

Hahahah. Nah I won't steal Jjong. Lol my ultimate bias is Kikwang lol. So yes no fighting lol. Hyunseung is climbing my ladder now. He's replacing Junhyung fir 3rd place in my Beast bias list lol
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:07

Hahahah. Nah I won't steal Jjong. Lol my ultimate bias is Kikwang lol. So yes no fighting lol. Hyunseung is climbing my ladder now. He's replacing Junhyung fir 3rd place in my Beast bias list lol
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:08

HAH anh you can have Dino Skye. he is ALL yours! I dont have a bias in SHINee so... sksk altho i do like Onew cause of his "conditions" LOL. everything he does is Onew Condition <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:14

LOL YAY :DDDD sometimes I wish I had onew condition.... whooops off topic again LOL
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:16

Haha I know right<3 it is seriously adorable ^^
He trips on everything~ I especially love the vid where he falls backwards in his chair xD<3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:20

Ckaypop wrote:
Haha I know right<3 it is seriously adorable ^^
He trips on everything~ I especially love the vid where he falls backwards in his chair xD<3

LOL the one where they were all laughing then suddenly he falls like literally out of nowhere? that was soo cute :ylwt:
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:25

i have onew conditions all the time. its funny but like when it happens to u, u be "wtf what just happen" and than you laugh it off later. LOL. altho i hate it when i fall...haha
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:27

@Skye~ Yea that one!~ lol it was so cute ^-^<3

@phannie.~ Omg I know right ;-; I hate it when I fall its embarassing, Onew must be used to it haha :P
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 01:27

phannie. wrote:
i have onew conditions all the time. its funny but like when it happens to u, u be "wtf what just happen" and than you laugh it off later. LOL. altho i hate it when i fall...haha

HAHA AWWW!! XD! I trip a lot but I don't fall..I guess I don't have onew condition ):
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 02:20

Skye wrote:
phannie. wrote:

HAHA AWWW!! XD! I trip a lot but I don't fall..I guess I don't have onew condition ):

i be tripping on air man. air be tripping or something. haha. or i hate it when im sitting down and minding my own business and all of a sudden i just fell off. like the chair has their own mind or something. (can chairs move?) worst is when u hit something cause you thought that stupid pole wasnt in ur way and all of a sudden bam u hit into it. grrrrrrrrrrr : cherrii :
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 02:25

I'm not that clumsy~~~ but I do trip on things~~ but I fall alot when I dance xD

phannie.~~~ Do you want Eli for Tick Tack? no one has taken him and you offered earlier :P
Soohyun&Eli~
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 02:30

Ckaypop wrote:
I'm not that clumsy~~~ but I do trip on things~~ but I fall alot when I dance xD

phannie.~~~ Do you want Eli for Tick Tack? no one has taken him and you offered earlier :P
Soohyun&Eli~

why not. ill take Eli too. ^^; he my 2nd bias~
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 02:32

Ok ^^ Yay~ Thank you<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2