Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

Female Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2011-10-30

[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) Empty
PostSubject: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th November 2011, 23:46

Packager Level: Partial
Initiator: Linda
Mixer: phannie
Video Editor: phannie
Number of People needed: 6 (including self)
Song: [flash(42
5,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/72_iw6-TGFk[/flash]
Take Care of My Girlfriend mp3
Instrumental (if available): will be using three different instr.
Lyrics: OVER HERE!
Open Parts:
Doojoon - phannie [vocal]
Hyunseung - KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
Junhyung - Skye [vocal] DONE
Yoseob - Beee~ [vocal] solo|group|adlibs
Kikwang - *self-cast* [vocal] SOLO|GROUP
Dongwoon - Ckaypop [vocal] SOLO|GROUP
Deadline: Nov. 20 (extended)
Extra Requirements(if any):
*Please state [vocal] or [sharing]
*Solos/group/adlibs all in separate files. So solo in one file, group in another, etc. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
*PLEASE time your parts with the instrumental or the original song. If you have to sit from the beginning of the song to your part, then do so. Mixing will be much easier.
*Please don’t sing in a whispery voice or a soft voice. i need to be able to hear you.
*You have the choice between good quality and deadline. i would rather have good quality right?
*Hyunseung does the harmonies for the “Say no no no no no” parts. If you have Hyunseung, please do the harmonies.
2 Lives ~Skye

Last edited by Linda on 18th November 2011, 20:04; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th November 2011, 23:54

Yoseob? :) vocal?

Can I have Dongwoon instead? <3
Vocal :)

1 Credit ~Skye

Last edited by Ckaypop on 7th November 2011, 00:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th November 2011, 23:58

i want my baby doojoon please.
and how would u like ur video miss?
----
vocal.

1 Credit ~Skye

Last edited by phannie. on 7th November 2011, 00:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:04

phannie. wrote:
i want my baby doojoon please.
and how would u like ur video miss?

with all of Beast? lol i leave it you. btw, vocal or sharing?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:07

Ckaypop wrote:
Yoseob? :) vocal?

Can I have Dongwoon instead? <3
Vocal :)

of course. i got you~
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:09

Yoseob? ^^

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:12

Junhyung? lol! vocall

1 Credit ~Skye

Last edited by Skye on 7th November 2011, 00:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:15

ScarletGinger wrote:
Yoseob? ^^

gotcha. please state VOCAL or SHARING.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:16

Skye wrote:
Junhyung? lol! vocall

of course, Skye!
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:26

Vocal ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:42

Hehe junhyungs parts were easy here ^^ I knew this song by heart since forever burstlove

Here are my parts http://www.box.net/shared/ztc1lq485dyk0qmlex6d

Let me know if you need a re-record
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:48

HYUNSUENG ^^~ <333

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 00:57

Jennii wrote:
HYUNSUENG ^^~ <333

thanks for joining!! VOCAL or SHARING?

EDIT: Deadline is on Nov. 16. If you need an extension, i'm only willing to give you a one day extension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 01:08

Linda wrote:
Jennii wrote:
HYUNSUENG ^^~ <333

EDIT: Deadline is on Nov. 16. If you need an extension, i'm only willing to give you a one day extension.
what does VOCAL & SHARING mean??
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 01:13

Jennii wrote:
Linda wrote:
Jennii wrote:
HYUNSUENG ^^~ <333

If you want your part to be [VOCAL], when i release the end product of the collab, i will give you comments about voice. :) Both criticisms and compliments.

If you want your part to be [SHARING], when i release the collab, i will only give compliments, no criticisms... :)

@Skye: Thank You! That was really fast!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 01:16

Linda wrote:
Jennii wrote:
Linda wrote:
Jennii wrote:
HYUNSUENG ^^~ <333

If you want your part to be [VOCAL], when i release the end product of the collab, i will give you comments about voice. :) Both criticisms and compliments.

If you want your part to be [SHARING], when i release the collab, i will only give compliments, no criticisms... :)

@Skye: Thank You! That was really fast!!
OOOOOOOHHHHHH Vocal then ^^~
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 01:34

You're welcome ^^ Let me know if you want me to re-do it hamtaro1
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 03:12

I'm guessing that Lives have already been taken? O.O
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 04:28

Mihn wrote:
I'm guessing that Lives have already been taken? O.O

Yep that's right XD forgot to add siggy whoops~
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 04:58

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 06:19

oooh can you also please update the cast list when parts are handed in?^^ It'll make rewarding credits much easier!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 01:38

For Wosey~
So my mic was being stupid and you might hear background noise but i hope its not too much. you know what to do~

solo - http://www.box.net/s/ae84k18tyayejkxkp7cv
group - http://www.box.net/s/30b0il1ltor5idba1n8v

UPDATE: Theres still 2-3 days to hand in parts. If you need an extension, ask for one but i'm only giving you one day~
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime15th November 2011, 18:50

UPDATE: GALS, THE DEADLINE IS COMING UP!!! IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 01:35

I'm sorry >.< I'm really busy and I don't think I will have time to do this . . . . Can you please re-cast me? Sorry >.<

1 Credit back~Skye
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 05:37

Yoseob is free. he's up for grabs.

Update: The Deadline is now extended to the 20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 07:17

i'll take yoseob :3

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 07:25

Beee~ wrote:

OMG thank you!!!

Heads up, I changed the deadline to the 20th. So if you havent submitted your lines, you have an extension
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 07:46

Linda wrote:
Beee~ wrote:

OMG thank you!!!

Heads up, I changed the deadline to the 20th. So if you havent submitted your lines, you have an extension

no prob ^^
My parts

Solo
http://www.mediafire.com/?g68e84noh4b211r

All
http://www.mediafire.com/?qbvl08tcebnt3tg

Adlibs
http://www.mediafire.com/?t96mi8wwsbq655q

And uhh vocal pls :)

tnagl
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 07:49

Beee~ wrote:
Linda wrote:
Beee~ wrote:

OMG thank you!!!

no prob ^^
My parts

Solo

All

Adlibs

tnagl

that was fast!! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 07:50

Linda wrote:
Beee~ wrote:
Linda wrote:
Beee~ wrote:

OMG thank you!!!

no prob ^^
My parts

Solo

All

Adlibs

tnagl

that was fast!! :)

Haha well its my fav song so it wasn't hard to record xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime18th November 2011, 00:51

I'm going to have to drop out... My mic died on me.
Mianhae!!

1 Credit back~Skye
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime18th November 2011, 03:02

Hyunseung is up for grabs. If you want him, please note that you WILL have to do harmonies. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime18th November 2011, 03:06

hehe might want to change the collab status to OPEN ^^!
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime18th November 2011, 17:04

Please can i be Hyunseung please. i love this song sooo much Mihn

1 Credit ~ Mihn ^^
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime18th November 2011, 17:23

KunoichiofDestinyKasumi wrote:

Oohh Hello there ^^

I see you still stuck at 1 star :O

Please post a quick intro of yourself here:
https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/f101-ltsent-talents-corner
to initiate yourself fully into the system ^^
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime18th November 2011, 20:05

1 Credit ~ Mihn ^^

thank you~
if you can get your parts in. in 2 days, i will give you cookies :)
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime20th November 2011, 21:33

Linda wrote:

1 Credit ~ Mihn ^^

thank you~
if you can get your parts in. in 2 days, i will give you cookies :)

i really tried to finish it today but i had so many problems, i promise it will be up by tomorrow. i'm sorry about this
Gomawo
Mianhaeyo
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime20th November 2011, 21:34

Thats okay. as long as it's in tommorrow :)
Back to top Go down
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime22nd November 2011, 19:36

i am so sorry about the 2 day latenetss. i should have asked for an extension but i have so many exams and course work i didn't even think about that. Mianhabnida BUT i do have them here you go:
http://www.box.com/s/3bjaqhxzjnxezek51jh7 (group/harmony)
http://www.box.com/s/cxusv8v4z5xzindpslir (solos)

Mianhabnida and Gomawo for letting being me be apart of this song cover
^^ :ylwt:
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime22nd November 2011, 19:44

Since Phannie is mixing the collab :

2 credits back to the cast~
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime22nd November 2011, 19:46

i am so sorry about the 2 day latenetss. i should have asked for an extension but i have so many exams and course work i didn't even think about that. Mianhabnida BUT i do have them here you go:
http://www.box.com/s/3bjaqhxzjnxezek51jh7 (group/harmony)
http://www.box.com/s/cxusv8v4z5xzindpslir (solos)

Mianhabnida and Gomawo for letting being me be apart of this song cover
^^ :ylwt:

Dont worry about it. as long as parts are in. Thank you~ i'll let Phannie know that all parts are in :)
*cookies for everyoone*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 00:07

2 credits back^^ <3
LOL wait someone already did that (: hi.
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 00:28

Skye wrote:
2 credits back^^ <3
LOL wait someone already did that (: hi.

LOL Skye I love you lol
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 00:49

Mihn wrote:

LOL Skye I love you lol

LOLOLOL I'm so oblivious like ALL the time stomp1
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 14:37

2 lives backk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)   [Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Complete][CLOSED][KOREAN] BEAST/B2ST - Take Care of My Girfriend (Say No)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1