Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) Empty
PostSubject: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 21:39

BEAST - TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND (SAY NO)

~*~Cast~*~
Doojoon: phannie [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/inn0c3ntang3lkiss
Hyunseung: KunoichiofDestinyKasumi [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/NeiiNei
Junhyung: Skye [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/ReminiscentMelodies
Yoseob: Beee~ [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/xxxretardationxxx
Kikwang: Linda [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShin33gurl
Dongwoon: Ckaypop [vocal] https://www.youtube.com/user/CKaypop

Audio/Video Editor: phannie.

Audio DL Link: http://www.box.com/s/omtay3i987ekr8ddna5z

Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 21:57

Phannie.: remind not to rap again...
KunoichiofDestinyKasumi: great job here.
Skye: burstlove thats it. burstlove burstlove burstlove
Beee~: you have a really sweet voice. You did great. Only thing is it like you were unsure(?) of the adlibs..use more energy next time on it okay? Otherwise great job.
Linda: hate you mic but don’t hate you. Great job omma! yippee yippee
Ckaypop: even if you had such a small part, I love it. Your voice is burstlove

everyone did swell so its all good. ye!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

Female Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 22:09

OMYGAWD~ it sounds great! So pretty! just melodic! omo, I'm just spazzing! great job mixing Phannie. i really like it and it turned out well :)

phannie - You did great as a rapper! i dont know why you said you dont like rapping. its really good. You've improved!

KunoichiofDestinyKasumi - Great job dear. just a little pronounciation slip but otherwise, i really like your parts. and i love your harmonies!

Skye - Just amazing... thats all i can say. lol Your rap is just amazing lovie
Beee~ - Great job! You pulled off Seobie very well. apart from the adlibs, i like it muchos : popflower :

Linda - I was very satisfied with my parts. i actually like my lines (shameless lol) but not my mic -_-
Ckaypop - I wish you had more parts, Christina! your voice is just so pretty! you pulled off Dongwoon well. :runn:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 22:55

This really sounded great :D <3 Love it a whole lot ^-^<3

@Linda~ I agree with your comments ^^ Btw~ Thanks so much ^^ <3 You sounded great ^^ I enjoy how you sang Kwangies parts :D

@phannie. Girl!~ you rap really well~ :) keep rapping :D Also thank you ^^ <3

I love Woonie!~ <3 and I like his small part~ he sounds so perfect when he sings it~
sweetlovie

@KunoichiofDestinyKasumi You did really nicely~ love your voice ^^ <3

@Beee~ Love your voice alot ^^ you did a great job with Seobies parts *u*

@Skye You rap so well!~~~~~~~~~ aish~ teach me your ways *v*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 03:01

@Phannie - WHATCHU SAYING?!?! I THINK YOU NEED TO RAP MORE!! It was wonderful! I've never heard you rap before and you definitely did amazing!! Have more confidence okay ?:DDDD!!

@Linda - I liked the emotion in your solo parts ^^!! must invest in a new mic now, eh?kekeke

@Christina - YOU NEED MORE LINES!!!! Still loving your voiceeee. what do you mean teach you my ways? D: You learn raps faster than me keke xD

@ Beee~ - You did really well^^ yoseob's parts are hard to do! I agree with phannie, maybe jsut needed to be a bit more familiar with the adlibs and you would've done great ^^ I've heard your voice in other collabs too and I think you sound nice :D

@ KunoichiofDestinyKasumi - I wish to collab with you more!!!!! first time hearing your voice but i loved it ^^ HONESTLY!!

@Me - hehe...I needed to spend more time with the rap XD Just did it in 1 go so sorry for my mess ups T.T
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 03:11

@Skye
Haha >:D I like that part~~~ I don't always want tons of parts~ I'll be a vocal hog if I do >...<
Psssh~ I may learn raps fast but you make a better Junhyung then me :D <3
Teach me to be Junhyung ^-^~
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 03:37

yeah like that Christina said. Skye, teach us how to rap. LOL.
and no it took me forever to do Doojoon rap. rapping is an on & off thing for me. it comes when it wants to. I cant make it happen. ^^
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 03:43

rapping is ehhhh for me.. lol it comes and goes too lol
but seriously Skye you are amazing! and ish just shallow~ sksk
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 03:46

Yea Skye!~ teach us to rap >:D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 05:23

D: it's 3 against 1!! -runs- just kidding I love you all XD!!!
Seriously though you 3 are too nice!!!! and Christina don't lie!! I LISTENED TO YOUR JUNHYUNG IN BACK TO YOU (video mixing was fun keke it'll be out soon^^) and you rocked it!! You don't need me to teach you anything ^^!
Aww phannie, but it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get it in the end! And you did really well so be proud of yourself!
Linda I want to hear you rap!! I bet you can (: Just give it a try, you never know!
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 05:52

Skye wrote:
Seriously though you 3 are too nice!!!! and Christina don't lie!! I LISTENED TO YOUR JUNHYUNG IN BACK TO YOU (video mixing was fun keke it'll be out soon^^) and you rocked it!! You don't need me to teach you anything ^^!
Aww phannie, but it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get it in the end! And you did really well so be proud of yourself!
Linda I want to hear you rap!! I bet you can (: Just give it a try, you never know!

Hahaha xD~
Yay for niceness!~ :D
I'm not lying ;-; lol I didn't think I sounded very good in that one xD
I barely practiced the rap -.-
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:12

Ckaypop wrote:

Hahaha xD~
Yay for niceness!~ :D
I'm not lying ;-; lol I didn't think I sounded very good in that one xD
I barely practiced the rap -.-

Same goes for me here!! It's honesty not modesty :P!
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:19

ya~~ ok ok ^0^
Ah true~ I agree :)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:35

Skye wrote:

lol i can rap. sometimes im just too lazy too lol
Phannie's Special Collab ---->i had Junhyung but the rap was a small part lol
https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/t6564-beast-special
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:42

all these take about rapping... i might as well open a rap collab. ^^;
but what songs..that ish the question.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:45

phannie. wrote:

FADDY ROBOT
"they call me J.O geurigo K.E.R"
lol 8 amazing rappers. im loving me some Zico, Junhyung, Sangchu, Hyuna, Verbal Jint, Outsider, Vasco, and Juseok. yeah~ XDDD
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:56

Linda wrote:
phannie. wrote:

FADDY ROBOT
lol 8 amazing rappers. im loving me some Zico, Junhyung, Sangchu, Hyuna, Verbal Jint, Outsider, Vasco, and Juseok. yeah~ XDDD

omo unnie. that song ish EARGASM! ZICO & JUNHYUNG in the same song. holyyyyyy and Outsider..OMG! haha. ill open as soon as i code it but who did the chorus?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 06:58

phannie. wrote:
Linda wrote:
phannie. wrote:

FADDY ROBOT

omo unnie. that song ish EARGASM! ZICO & JUNHYUNG in the same song. holyyyyyy and Outsider..OMG! haha. ill open as soon as i code it but who did the chorus?

lol idk?? some random dude? i have the lyrics coded already but i dont have all the lines and adlibs coded. do you want it?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1euK8bCMWykjIRgz6qhDooP_LCn9zfgHHVvkHId0VrEs/edit
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:02

send it and ill finish it up
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:05

phannie. wrote:
send it and ill finish it up

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1euK8bCMWykjIRgz6qhDooP_LCn9zfgHHVvkHId0VrEs/edit
have fun :) i already coded everyone just missing some lines :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:44

HOLYCOW who's gunna cover outsider?!?!?!? that's too intense LOL~~~!
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:46

Skye wrote:
HOLYCOW who's gunna cover outsider?!?!?!? that's too intense LOL~~~!

tell me about it Skye. i was listening and was like "yeah yeah yeah" and than outsider part came and i was shocked shocked shocked
whoever cover him i swear will forever earn my respect cause we all know outsider rapping is heatbutt heatbutt heatbutt

okay shall open it now.
hope to see my rappers there *ahemskyelindachristina*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:52

LOLLLL i would be crazy and choose outsider... but I never heard the song yet I'll go search it now XD
I actually want to cover Alone (minus the second verse of course) but I don't have time 'cause of school ): Hayoung wants me to cover outsider
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:55

Skye wrote:
LOLLLL i would be crazy and choose outsider... but I never heard the song yet I'll go search it now XD
I actually want to cover Alone (minus the second verse of course) but I don't have time 'cause of school ): Hayoung wants me to cover outsider

dooooo ittttt lol
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:56

Haha Skye. U so should. I want to hear someone attempt his crazy non-stop rapping. i can barely catch up with the lyrics of his. its like :cry1:
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:57

Okay this is interesting o-o I kinda wanna try outsider but I'm scared I won't have enough time to learn it ]:
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 07:58

Mihn wrote:

dooooo ittttt lol

you are so gunna join this collab! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 08:01

Skye wrote:
Mihn wrote:

dooooo ittttt lol

you are so gunna join this collab! LOL

hahaha Skye you know i can't resist a good rap XD I'm all over it!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 08:04

Mihn wrote:

hahaha Skye you know i can't resist a good rap XD I'm all over it!! ^^
YAYY^^ I love rapping with youu <3
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 12:14

Good luck with this guys :D<3 Really can't wait to hear it haha~~
Skye!~ do Outsider >:D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 14:50

Ckaypop wrote:
Good luck with this guys :D<3 Really can't wait to hear it haha~~
Skye!~ do Outsider >:D

BOO! YOU'RE NOT IN IT T.T!!!
I am D: -gunnafailsohardLOL-
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 15:03

I know ;-; I noticed too late >…< I wouldvr totally joined ^^~~~
Next time I guess :)
practice girl!~~ haha good luck :) you'll do fine ^^
I'm gonna try abd cover one of Outsiders songs soon~ Ive been meaning to ^^
Good luck to me ;-;
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 18:32

Ckaypop wrote:
I know ;-; I noticed too late >…< I wouldvr totally joined ^^~~~
Next time I guess :)
practice girl!~~ haha good luck :) you'll do fine ^^
I'm gonna try abd cover one of Outsiders songs soon~ Ive been meaning to ^^
Good luck to me ;-;

:cry1:
ill put u as a cover if anyone back out okay?
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 19:20

Haha yea sure :D I'll replace anyone if needed ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime25th November 2011, 02:19

Ckaypop wrote:
Haha yea sure :D I'll replace anyone if needed ^^

YOU CAN REPLACE ME IF I FAIL OUTSIDER :DD

I'm gonna cover an outsider song too ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime28th November 2011, 20:52

Hah I won't replace you~ because you'll do fine >:D <3

Yaay!~ good luck :) I won't cover Alone/Loner ~ lol heck no -.-
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime29th November 2011, 00:45

Ckaypop wrote:
Hah I won't replace you~ because you'll do fine >:D <3

Yaay!~ good luck :) I won't cover Alone/Loner ~ lol heck no -.-

haha don;t want to get everyone's hopes up, I'm not that good of a rapper XD!
all his other songs are crazy fast too T.T
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 02:13

Yea but your still good :D no one can be like Outsider well except K.Will ^^

Omg I know right -.-
But Loner is beyond fast >..<
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 07:47

Ckaypop wrote:
Yea but your still good :D no one can be like Outsider well except K.Will ^^

Omg I know right -.-
But Loner is beyond fast >..<

Everyone can rap like me :DD! OMG I KNOW!! I was SO impressed with K.Will o: he looked like he was struggling to keep up but at least he did xD amazingggg!
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject:    BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 23:39

Skye wrote:

Everyone can rap like me :DD! OMG I KNOW!! I was SO impressed with K.Will o: he looked like he was struggling to keep up but at least he did xD amazingggg!

Haha nooo~~ we have different tone of voices :)
I was so impressed with him <3 lol so coool!~ Yea a bit~ but he is a vocalist so i can understand that ^^
K.Will<3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 01:39

Ckaypop wrote:

Haha nooo~~ we have different tone of voices :)
I was so impressed with him <3 lol so coool!~ Yea a bit~ but he is a vocalist so i can understand that ^^
K.Will<3

Yeah that's true~ ^^ I think everyone has the ability to rap, especially with time, but not everybody can sing so I admire all you people and your pretty voices D:!
K.Will continues to impress me ^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 01:50

True ^^ I think so too :) They think they can't so don't try again~ just practice >:D
I know right ;-; I admire them too :) like Soohyun sweatheart

Me too :) and he kinda looks like Daesung <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 01:58

LOL I WAS REFERRING TO YOU!! but okay :D Soohyun too kekekee and Jonghyun~~ we love the lead vocals ties

OMG that's what I thought when I first saw him! wow I'm not the only one o:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 02:02

Skye wrote:
LOL I WAS REFERRING TO YOU!! but okay :D Soohyun too kekekee and Jonghyun~~ we love the lead vocals ties

OMG that's what I thought when I first saw him! wow I'm not the only one o:

Lol oh :) oops xD so oblivious >...< But I'm not a nice vocalist <3
Yea Soohyun and Jonghyun!~<3 such nice sweet voices :) especially when they sing english!~ adorable!~

Lol He seriously looks alot like him :) I thought I was the only one haha c:
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 02:13

/pop in/
wow this thread went from beast to rapping to outsider to k.will to soohyun/jonghyun.
beast is surely amazing at changing subject.

/pop out/ *go open ukiss*
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 02:20

Lol i know right xD
it is really off topic~~ we will get this back to Beast soon ^-^

Btw, phannie!~ will u join Tick Tack? Idk if I should self-cast >…< I already did in group 1~ :P
I probably won't >:D
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 02:23

here ill make it goes back to beast. BEAST @ MAMA WAS HOT! Hyuna & Hyunseung perfomance was hot (still wish it was a lip to lip kiss tho. haha)

and erm....idk maybe. i was hoping kevin but he got taken oh well...let me see.
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 02:27

phannie. wrote:
here ill make it goes back to beast. BEAST @ MAMA WAS HOT! Hyuna & Hyunseung perfomance was hot (still wish it was a lip to lip kiss tho. haha)

and erm....idk maybe. i was hoping kevin but he got taken oh well...let me see.

I know right!~ Dongwoon is just ...<3 lol Omg i know *-* HyunA is so lucky lol

Aaaaw ;-; Ok well its up to u~~^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 04:51

LOLLLLLLLLLL i love going off topic T.T it's like whenever me and Christina are both in the same collab the comment counts skyrocket and we just go off topic. LIKE A BOSS ;D!

OMGOMGOMG TROUBLEMAKER -whistles- ^___^ hyunseung lookin' gooooood (:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 05:08

Skye wrote:
LOLLLLLLLLLL i love going off topic T.T it's like whenever me and Christina are both in the same collab the comment counts skyrocket and we just go off topic. LIKE A BOSS ;D!

OMGOMGOMG TROUBLEMAKER -whistles- ^___^ hyunseung lookin' gooooood (:

Lol I know right ;-; we have done that for almost all the collabs we have been in to gether O.O It's starting to happen with The Boys as well :P

I know right!~ I love the whistling~ When I played it my dogs head shot up like "wth is that" :P
He looked way to good<3 but Dongwoon is still my bias!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)   BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEAST - Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next