Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions Empty
PostSubject: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 04:29

Who is your favorite musician/band?
Why do you like them?
and what would you say to him/her/them if you could meet them today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 04:44

Why do you like them?

For male it's Eli from U-Kiss, he's my favourite because he can speak English, an amazing rapper, he can cook and he seems so cool. If I meet him one day I would like to say can yu spread some of yur awesomeness. =P

Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions Tumblr_lstmgo0kOE1qlez5ao1_r1_250

For female it's Jooyeon of Afterschool <3. I like her because she is so adorkable (adorable + dorky) on variety shows, and she has a sweet voice that doesn't get enough lines in their songs. if I meet her one day I would say ~saranghae, gyeolhonhae jullae (i love you, will you marry me)~

Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions Tumblr_lvhd8oCe6L1qdjclvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 05:20

Who is your favorite musician/band? SHINee (and UKISS !!!)

Why do you like them? With everytihng they do they put their heart and soul into it, and they add humor into ANYTHING they do to make it fun for them and their fans. You can just..really see the heart in everything they say and do...all the songs they sing... omg makes me so teary haha (:

LOL I PLANNED THIS! When I meet SHINee I'm gonna be like
"OMG SHINee is the best!!" and some other whatever and have a convo with Key in English and it's gunna be epik and then they're gunna be like "who's your fav member" 'cause they ALWAYS ask that question and everyone will think I'll choose Key cause I've been talking to him the most but then i'll turn to jonghyun and be like "JONGHYUN!!" and everyone's gonna be like WTF??!?! and it's gonna be a good time. LOL.

For UKISS... I would give them a brief explanation of how much their songs really helped me..especially Someday since I was pretty depressed throughout November and October (you guys didnt notice did you KEKEKEK) and listening to Someday really helped me SO much they don't even know.

:ylwt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 03:00

Who is your favorite musician/band? Hey!Say!JUMP
Why do you like them? Because even though there are 9 of them (Supposedly 10) and they have 9 different personalities they have fun and work together and because they're unique in there own ways <3
and what would you say to him/her/them if you could meet them today? I would tell them that it is an honor to finally meet them and tell them what I feel about there group ^^
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 03:46

Who is your favorite musician/band? Umm, Super Junior :)
Why do you like them? I like them because they inspire me! Because they... are amazing, and that they deserve everything to have worked so hard for the past few years. They, especially Leeteuk, have made everything around them possible and him, as a leader, who took care of 14 kids is a big thing and losing them is a big thing too. So, I really, really love the love and care they share for each other, whether to shed tears or not they still are simply outstanding. Even though, one by one, people are going to the army and enlisting, I still wish them the best and one day we ELFs will see them as 13 onstage!
I exceptionally love their dancing and voices as well. Like seriously, who could dance as good as DONGHAE?!?!?! and Eunhyuk of course but um I'm being biased so, yes I think he's a better dancer.
What would you say to him/her/them if you could meet them today?
I would tell Leeteuk that he have done his best as a leader.
I would tell someone to tell Heechul that he should stop being so pretty.
I would tell Yesung to show me some of his lame jokes.
I would tell someone to tell Kangin that he should come back from the army.
I would tell Shindong that he inspired me to get thinner.
I would tell Sungmin that his aegyo must stop because he can't be cuter than me.
I would tell Eunhyuk that he has to teach me dancing, someday.
I would tell Donghae that he's my bias, and I love him so much it hurts. I would tell him that he is everything to me and I can't live without him, and that he is talented, amazing, gorgeous, outstanding, and I love, love him, so much.
I would tell Siwon to let me touch his abs.
I would tell Ryeowook that he should be hyper more.
I would tell someone to tell Kibum that I admire his acting skills.
I would tell Kyuhyun that his voice is brilliant, and no one can bring him down.
I would tell Zhou Mi I think he should go shopping with me sometimes.
I would tell Henry to let me pinch his cheeks.
:)
Back to top Go down
Liza
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Liza

Female Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 18:39

Vivian wrote:
Who is your favorite musician/band? Umm, Super Junior :)
Why do you like them? I like them because they inspire me! Because they... are amazing, and that they deserve everything to have worked so hard for the past few years. They, especially Leeteuk, have made everything around them possible and him, as a leader, who took care of 14 kids is a big thing and losing them is a big thing too. So, I really, really love the love and care they share for each other, whether to shed tears or not they still are simply outstanding. Even though, one by one, people are going to the army and enlisting, I still wish them the best and one day we ELFs will see them as 13 onstage!
I exceptionally love their dancing and voices as well. Like seriously, who could dance as good as DONGHAE?!?!?! and Eunhyuk of course but um I'm being biased so, yes I think he's a better dancer.
What would you say to him/her/them if you could meet them today?
I would tell Leeteuk that he have done his best as a leader.
I would tell someone to tell Heechul that he should stop being so pretty.
I would tell Yesung to show me some of his lame jokes.
I would tell someone to tell Kangin that he should come back from the army.
I would tell Shindong that he inspired me to get thinner.
I would tell Sungmin that his aegyo must stop because he can't be cuter than me.
I would tell Eunhyuk that he has to teach me dancing, someday.
I would tell Donghae that he's my bias, and I love him so much it hurts. I would tell him that he is everything to me and I can't live without him, and that he is talented, amazing, gorgeous, outstanding, and I love, love him, so much.
I would tell Siwon to let me touch his abs.
I would tell Ryeowook that he should be hyper more.
I would tell someone to tell Kibum that I admire his acting skills.
I would tell Kyuhyun that his voice is brilliant, and no one can bring him down.
I would tell Zhou Mi I think he should go shopping with me sometimes.
I would tell Henry to let me pinch his cheeks.
:)

I agree with EVERYTHING you said ^^ <3<3
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime4th February 2012, 21:33

Yang Yo Seop from BEAST/B2ST.
Why do you like them?
I'm pretty sure he was my first crush too XD (I was in middle school guys, okay? And there is no one DECENT where I live) But he seems like such a sweet boy, and he's so cute and funny on variety shows <3. He was so poor that he didn't even have enough money on his buss pass, so he slept in the practice room at times. I love his persistence, and KiKwang said that YoSeop was kind, sweet, and knew how to manage his time really well, taking everything step by step. I know that it's almost a 0% of meeting him, less likely to become friends with him, I'm going to dream that one day, we'll walk on the same street at the same time when I go back to Korea... until then, I'll just support him from afar like all YoSeop fans do... :)
And what would you say to him/her/them if you could meet them today?
Yo Seopie oppa, even though you have a million fans, I'm still happy to be one of them~ I really think that you're a good person and keep singing for the rest of his life~ <3 and that I'll support him no matter what ^^ (and ask for his number) ;u;

Last edited by Yoseop on 7th February 2012, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

Female Number of posts : 1409
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 11:41

1.Who is your favorite musician/band?
INFINITE Min
2.Why do you like them?
I do not like them. I LOVE THEM <3.
I love Sunggyu's eyesmile.
I love Dongwoo's hysterical laughter.
I love Woohyun's fail aegyo and abs [][][][][][][][] *coughs*.
I love Hoya's EVERYTHING. <- Hogod biased btw. *clears throat*
I love Sungyeol's dolphin scream.
I love Myungsoo's hotness.
I love Sungjong's girl group dances and geuuuuuudaeeeeee~.
3.and what would you say to him/her/them if you could meet them today?
Firstly. Brace myself not to spazz like crazy in front of them.
Secondly. I would greet them(Duh, simple respect plus manners ^-^).
Thirdly. I would ask for their signature.
Fourthly. I would ask for their numbers.(Yeeeeeeeeah.. highly impossibleee?)
Fifthly. I would talk to them.

Theeen @ Night, i'll SMS Hoya, Mwuahahahahahaa *evil laughhhh* hahahhaha *coughs coughs* hahhahaa

Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime7th February 2012, 00:37

Why do you like them?

For Male : Show Luo
I like him because he's never gaven up, never took the lazy way out, and he stays true to his fans. He cares about his fans, his family and everyone beside up. I remember one time at a talk show, the host pointed to a fan in the audience and he actually said her name correctly. He also has gone a long way, debuted for more than 10 years, he is a very hardworking person. People disliked him in the beginning when he was not famous. He was downhill and poor for 3 years and yet he never gave up and look at him today!! If I met him, I would tell him that I've been a fan of him for a long time, i've seen how he's improved and I want to tell him that his fans love him and he should never give up or be lazy because it is very hard to keep at the top. Just because he is very famous worldwide now, doesn't mean he should slack. ^^ & lastly I would tell him, 加油!

For Female : Jolin Tsai
I've been a fan of her since I was in 2nd grade. The way she danced and sang just left a very big impression on me. She has gone through so many hardships yet she is still performing for people today. She went from not being able to dance at all to a professional dancing queen. Lots of people dislike her because she is quiet and they say she can't sing and is so fake. :\ I think she is just being herself and she doesn't have to be perfect in singing if she is perfect in dancing. Lots of people can't do both so why do people except her to? If I met her today, i would tell her that i love her, tell her to never give up, and that people will always support her in what she does. I will also tell her that we can see her improvement, and I will tell her to never give up because of the haters. & lastly I would tell her that she is amazing & to hurry up and publish her next album!! xD

Mihn
Back to top Go down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
HanisBack

Female Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime15th June 2012, 06:24

Male: Jiro Wangggg !!!!! :D :D :D xD lovya
Why I LOVE him: I love him because he is Jiro Wang :D He drives me crazy and he is the only guy who can make me feel like its summer in winter xD or it's summer all year round xD He also never gave up in the past at no matter what happened :) H eloves his mom and he joined the entertainment circle not for fame, but for his family :) I just think that not many idols join the entertainment circle because of that :) Jiro Wang is an Idol for me and he doesn't know it yet, but he STOLE MY HEART xD And he doesn't know this yet but, Were gunna get married xD
If I met him today, I would: I would tell him that he's doing such a good job and he should keep on going no matter what happens!! I will tell him that all his fans are 100% behind him, especiall me :) And I'll tell him that I know so many people has told him that they love him, and i know that i'm going to be another one of them that will fall into the "Fan Love" category, but what I really wana be is his LOVER FOR LIFE and I just don't wanna be "A Fan", I want to be "THE Fan". I will tell him that many people tell him they love him, but I really do with my heart :) When he's sad, it makes me sad, and when he cries, it makes me want to cry too :'( I will say to him,"Da Dong !! Wo Ai Ni !! Wo hao xiang wen ni, jin tian ni ke yi jia gei wo ma?!"
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime15th June 2012, 06:35

JUN MATSUMOTO FROM ARASHI

Why do you like them?
Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions Japanese+idol+handsome+Jun+Matsumoto+_11_
Need I say more?

"I . . . Like . . . You . . . Suki. Daisuki. Marry Me. Fudgesickle me.
it had all sounded a lot better in his head"
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime15th June 2012, 09:20

For male, it's Super Junior. Definitely Super Junior.

For female, it's IU, hands down.

Why do you like them?
That's an easy question to answer. It's because of talent. I look for groups/solo singers based on talent. For me, if the person doesn't have talent, I don't think they should even be out there, no offense meant. :/

I would ask them to teach me how to sing. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions   Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your fave idol/bias/band - 3 questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1