Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who do you think is 'S'?
Seohyun
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_lcap55%Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Victoria [Song Qian]
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_lcap9%Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Sooyoung
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_lcap0%Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seungyeon
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_lcap36%Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Sunny
Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_lcap0%Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other [Comment below]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born Empty
PostSubject: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 03:31

News has barely died down about BEAST’s Junhyung and KARA’s Goo Hara being in a relationship and another shocking piece of news has been hurdled our way. Rumor has it that yet another idol couple could possibly exist. Of course, nothing has been confirmed, but this news is becoming one hot topic.
The rumor goes a little something like this. ‘S’, part of a star girl group, ended her relationship with a senior idol member (unidentified) and has started afresh by dating ‘K’ who is the same age. They say that ‘S’ has a cute and pure image with the help of her young looks and also has a huge male fan base.

A representative said that ‘K’ and ‘S’ have always been good friends and when ‘S’ was back on the single market, ‘K’ went into flirting mode. They also commented, “‘S’ is not the most popular member in her group because she belongs to such a popular group, but there are many good words said about her. She is very popular between seniors and fellow artists in the music industry, and she is approached very often.”

So which two idols make up the most likely combination? KARA’s Seungyeon and Super Junior’s maknae Kyuhyun. Many netizens also say that SNSD’s Sunny is a strong candidate, but there’s only one problem. She’s not the same age as him. Actually, we don’t even know if ‘K’ is even Kyuhyun! But seriously, do you guys know how many idol guys’ names start with K? We’ll just have to wait until more information comes out.

Plus, if it is Kyuhyun, then this is what comes into my mind:

‘S’ = Sungmin

Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born Untitl10

Or ‘S’ = Starcraft

Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born Untitl11

Who do you think ‘S’ and ‘K’ are?

[Original Post-- http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=strict&biw=1152&bih=667&noj=1&q=Rumor+Has+It+That+Another+Idol+Couple+is+Born+kyuhyun&oq=Rumor+Has+It+That+Another+Idol+Couple+is+Born+kyuhyun&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=15062l16296l0l16375l9l9l0l7l0l1l500l703l2-1.5-1l2l0]

Last edited by Jennii on 14th September 2011, 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 04:49

LOLL STARCARAFT HAHA!!!

What if it was Seohyun? Since she just re-entered the single market (aka when WGM ended for her?) And there were a bunch of macros teasing about Yonghwa being jealous over Seohyun and Kyuhyun but I don't know XD

LOL Kyumin <3
Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

Female Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 06:25

The rumour is actually about Seungyeon from Kara and Kyuhyun from SuJu, got that from AKP LOL
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 12:20

K... Kikwang? Kwanghee? Kyuhyun?

S... There's so many 0_0 Seohyun? Seungyeon? Sunny? Sooyoung? Sohyun (4minute)?

I hope this comes out soon XD
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 12:57

I'm not a huge Seungyeon fan so no Seungyeon for my Suju Maknae please. :P
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime14th September 2011, 04:39

SkyPrincessJ wrote:
The rumour is actually about Seungyeon from Kara and Kyuhyun from SuJu, got that from AKP LOL

link please? I WANT SOURCES :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime14th September 2011, 23:43

@Skye
OMG I'd die.. KYUHYUNNIE- AH!! CANNOT! accept KyuToria or The girl from Kara... The thought of those two make me even madder than SeoKyu!!! >///<
Victoria should stay with Nickhun (doont know how to spell his name) & having another Kara member date one of my group biases... I CANT TAKE IT! *faints*
lol ^-^ KYUMIN FTW!

@SkyPrincessJ
I found this out from ningin (http://blog.ningin.com/2011/07/19/rumor-has-it-that-another-idol-couple-is-born/) ^-^ Hehehe~

@DustbinHugger
You just made me feel so much more at ease!! Thank you! Cuz I COULD NOT think of another person that starts with "K" besides Kangin of course So I was soooooo f*cking working that it might have been Kyuhyunne (my baby!!)/// I think the KiKwang and The girl from Kara might be together instead now since I think B2ST & Kara are now fairly close thanks to Junhyung and Hara.
THANK YOU!! <333

@Jessica
Me too!! I totally agree with you!! <333 *high five!*

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime15th September 2011, 02:27

Lol I'm a Eunhae shipper... when it comes to Kyumin I don't even understand. I don't even see anytihng happen between them and I've been stalking Sungmin for 2 years when he was my ultimate bias LOL. Just a few coincidental pictures together but nothing to get someone going OMGOSH KYUMIN !!!!

Eunhae on the otherhand is different. THey're everywhereeeee D: their bromance is cute haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born   Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor Has It That Another Idol Couple is Born

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1