Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

Female Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2011-09-20

[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 16:07

Hey boys and girls. :evil2:

naw i'm not that great but i'm here to give you comments which MAY HURT YOUR SELF ESTEEM but on the other hand will be USEFUL FOR YOU TO IMPROVE to be BETTER!
It's up to you to take my words seriously or not, its your life anyways. :D
but just note that i'll be super HARSH in my critiques, mark my words. *i mean it* ;P
OH YEAH~
lets get things started...

Been Singing for :
eh let me see urm...since i was 5? yeah my mum practically just threw me on stage to perform a solo. =/
Strengths : lol. PITCH!, technique, rhythm, dynamics, emotions(whoo this is super important to me, i'm a feeler yo~), pronounciation.
What make you Qualified ? : Grade 6 piano?(not that great, told ya) but music runs in my family so you get the deal?
Number of Maximum clip submitted to criticize :
1(ONE) ONLY OKAY + NO GROUP clip allowed. just SOLO
*know that you will be ignored if you upload more than that.

so i will try my best to critique whats wrong and also try my best to give you tips on how to improve. (i'll try alright *winks*)

I'll think about song challenges later. ;P

Gentle reminder from Kitty :
Kitty wrote:
Rose, and for all the other requesters, I just want to remind you that Evonne is an independent critic here and she's unconstrained.

Please make sure you really want a deep critic, I guess she's operating in a totally opposite than my critic way. You're warned^^

Last edited by Evonne on 28th October 2011, 07:31; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 16:22

[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D Fpcdo0
Do it . muawahahahhahahah.. Welcome to the team xD
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 16:26

^ omg whos that Ajusshi??? :O
i got freaked out. XD lol
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 16:41

I lol-ed so hard XD
Oohh Evonne's a critic now :O

I'm gonna have make a new cover ^^
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 18:43

alrighty Evonne.
Let me be your first victim.
you have my permission to destroy, kill, punch, kick, whatever violence you prefer.

Song: Take Me To A Place - Bekah (After School)
(pretty much one-shot this^^)

Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 18:53

Rose, and for all the other requesters, I just want to remind you that Evonne is an independent critic here and she's unconstrained.

Please make sure you really want a deep critic, I guess she's operating in a totally opposite than my critic way. You're warned^^
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 18:57

^^ I know Kitty.
as long as she gives me a cookie after she destroy me than im fine hamtaro1 or a doughnut would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 02:33

^ doughnut? cookie? hehe
i don't think so. MUAHAHA

*listening now*

phannie. wrote:
alrighty Evonne.
Let me be your first victim.
you have my permission to destroy, kill, punch, kick, whatever violence you prefer.

Song: Take Me To A Place - Bekah (After School)
(pretty much one-shot this^^)

Okay Rose, i listened to the original first then listened to your cover because i've never heard this song. :)

My comments :
1. You tend to always go flat when singing the ending of the lines.
2. You're not tone-deaf since you can sing on pitch with the music but yet its still very pitchy. certain notes are very very off pitch.

i think thats all i pretty much have to say because the melody of the song practically repeats.

So heres what you can do :
1. Do vocal warm-ups before you sing(do re mi fa so la ti do~) <- do it until each note sounds smooth and no shaky-shaky.
Because the reason you tend to go off-pitch on certain notes is because your vocals are not ready yet to boost out the different notes. so it tends to be shaky and unstable which cause the little bits of notes that sounds off.

Last edited by Evonne on 25th October 2011, 16:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 05:43

Thank you Evonne.
Yes, pitch tend to be my number 1 problem. i shall work harder on it. along with practicing the scale ^^
thanks again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 15:50

wohooo~ I love really harsh critic :DD
if you dont mind :D please spare your ears ^^ *hugs*

here: it's a pity that u only accept one T_T
*hopes for another chance after this :D (if it's allowed)

MBLAQ Baby U

ps; the song is new and has no instrumental yet~ the version is short anime version :D so haha~ *hides

haha~ lemme know if I allowed to ask your critic again :D and please be harsh and really2 harsh :DD
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 02:17

HI!~ Please be harsh as you can be :D I'm always looking to improve~~ :D

Thank you~~~ ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 02:21

OMG EVONNEEE<3

Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 04:36

kamijyo13 wrote:

MBLAQ Baby U

ps; the song is new and has no instrumental yet~ the version is short anime version :D so haha~ *hides

haha~ lemme know if I allowed to ask your critic again :D and please be harsh and really2 harsh :DD

ahhh yeah you can send another after this.
no instru = no critique on timing. D:

ok i'll critique just based on your vocals :
you got energy and can sing on pitch.
But, you tend to be nasally(that means singing with the nose?)
don't you feel out of breath most of the time or you feel dizzy in the head? well thats what i hear basically.
oh and the part where it goes "naruu?~~~" is urm very flat.

you can ignore the above if you had a cold when you did this, cos normally ppl who have a cold sound like that when they sing.

hmm i think u're trying too hard to sing like G.O.'s style of singing.
i'm not so sure how to describe that, anyways its like constipating.
in other words, i don't feel comfortable hearing you sing because it sounds tiring.

so what you can do :
1. Find your own style of singing.
2. Remove that nasal. How? eh, practice how to sing from your diaphragm?
3. High notes -> can't reach the note then use head voice/falsetto (this is a play safe method for those who still can't belt their voices smoothly, of course it won't sound as strong as belting)

hah!
Overall, great energy level! :D

Last edited by Evonne on 25th October 2011, 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 04:57

Ckaypop wrote:
HI!~ Please be harsh as you can be :D I'm always looking to improve~~ :D

Thank you~~~ ^-^

ooh theres rap involved.

Rap first :
could improve on pronunciation, dynamics(you could emphasize on some words by making it slightly louder, some parts you can even whisper) <- i mean like that's how rappers express their emotions in their raps no?

oh btw, I think your timing is abit slower by a tiny beat. well, this is just technical issue anyways(mixing). nothing to do with your timing. :)

Vocals :
Well, i won't say much about the verse cos its really low for girls to sing the low notes smoothly.
The rest, the chorus sung fairly well enough.

Now, Yoseob's high note -> shaky(for just the first "I Don't Know~~~~", the 2nd and 3rd was okay)

Overall :
Okay, so urm i realized the whole song there was no vibrato involved.
wanna try to develop some? it helps make your singing sound more fuller.
For your case again, shaky on high notes.

Action Point :
Do vocal warm-ups - It's the most basic thing and very important for your vocal cords but yet many always take it for granted.

In order for you to stabilize your voice and not sounding super shaky, you gotta make sure when you do the (do re mi) every note sounds smooth, again no shaky-shaky. if its shaky on any note no matter what key your doing it in, REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER again until it sounds smooth. if you get tired and still can't do it smoothly. REST A MOMENT, relax your vocal cords. then do it again when you feel comfortable. Don't strain your voice.

Last edited by Evonne on 25th October 2011, 16:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 06:33

Jinhii wrote:
OMG EVONNEEE<3

eh urm, okay jap song. not my cup of tea so im not gonna be nice.
;)

first thing first, the instru's too loud after the first verse.

Verse: abit nasally.
shaky on low notes.

Chorus : is it too high for you? cos you were singing falsetto all the way.

Overall :
i think basically the song is too high for you cos its practically falsetto all the way, and i just don't feel the omph~ in it.
hehe and another thing i realized is that you're rushing to catch up the notes especially in the chorus cos its pretty fast so it kinda sounds like you're short of breathe. maybe try not to drag certain notes, like in the original some notes were are short like a staccato.

Action point:
Practice on enunciation. make your words sound more clear. Work on opening your mouth big so your words comes out clearer and would not sound like u're mumbling.

Last edited by Evonne on 25th October 2011, 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 08:58

LOL so meannnn discriminating against jpop!!! Haha jkjk oh and most parts sound kinda like staccato in the original cause it's mostly a digitalized voice/vocaloid/not a human singing, and I was trying to sing it a bit differently xD

I like covering vocaloid songs though cause they're usually pretty difficult cause of the high ranges and speed so I can practice more :p

oh and can you explain to me what falsetto is exactly? I still don't fully understand the concept of falsetto LOL;; /fail
and yeah... I wanted the bg music to stay pretty loud like the original but I couldn't amplify my voice much louder than this or parts would peak and be way too loud(even after I adjusted those parts
And I didn't think the song was particularly high for me, but I guess it was?xD like I had a bit of trouble when having to go from low to high at certain parts though(cause it's harder for me to do that while maintaining a clear voice/not cracking lol i have to practice belting/mixed voice more TT^TT
But tyyy and I'll try to fix those points next time C:
/andtoobadyoucouldn'tmakemecryyetLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 09:11

Jinhii - ahh so you were trying to sing it in your style.... okay eh erm falsetto is head voice?
its the voice that comes from your head? LOL i don't know how to explain it in words. hahaha its the type of voice ppl use when they can't hit high notes basically something like that. =/
its like a 'play-safe' technique if you can't belt, and most of the time falsetto are soft and sweet and gentle. haha how else can i explain this to you.

urm, and you said you had trouble going from low to high at certain parts? that is the transitioning of your voice. so again theres another practice you can just get like 1 note say may be A, sing it in low octave and then one octave higher, then you go back and forth like that. that will help you transitioning voice from low to high.

nah, you won't cry cos you know you ain't perfect. the ones crying will be those who can't accept that they're not. =X ;)

Last edited by Evonne on 25th October 2011, 16:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 09:26

Sorry Evonne it's JPOP song :x... But can i have your critic please ^__^ ?

Thankyuu :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 20:53

Evonne wrote:
Jinhii - ahh so you were trying to sing it in your style.... okay eh erm falsetto is head voice?
its the voice that comes from your head? LOL i don't know how to explain it in words. hahaha its the type of voice ppl use when they can't hit high notes basically something like that. =/
its like a 'play-safe' technique if you can't belt, and most of the time falsetto are soft and sweet and gentle. haha how else can i explain this to you.

urm, and you said you had trouble going from low to high at certain parts? that is the transitioning of your voice. so again theres another practice you can just get like 1 note say may be A, sing it in low octave and then one octave higher, then you go back and forth like that. that will help you transitioning voice from low to high.

nah, you won't cry cos you know you ain't perfect. the ones crying will be those who can't accept that they're not. =X ;)
yeahh LOL i see xD i tried practicing belting/mixed voice for awhile once, but it's really hard to get it right D; and usually i can't tell if i'm doing it right or not LOL
i like using falsetto for some songs though xD although i wish i could sing with more power for some

and yep~haha i mean like the song's range in like right above and below the part where my voice kinda cracks xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 22:38

Critisize all you want! I need more critisism!! :D <-- I soud like such a sadist but it's true. No one ever gives me critisism... TT^T
And also, I know I don't get enough emotions into my cover.. HELP?

ANNNDDD IF YOU CAN :D (if not then it's ok)

Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 13:38

Hyuriko wrote:
Sorry Evonne it's JPOP song :x... But can i have your critic please ^__^ ?

Thankyuu :3

eh again don't know the song, haha.
Listened to the original and urm...

hmm.. i think you're fairly good. you know how to sing.
just a little struggle with the low notes, and tend to go flat when you can't hit them.
other than that, it was a good cover.
haha i'm being nice cos its jpop. ^^

if you have any questions feel free to ask. ;)
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 13:46

Jennii wrote:
Critisize all you want! I need more critisism!! :D <-- I soud like such a sadist but it's true. No one ever gives me critisism... TT^T
And also, I know I don't get enough emotions into my cover.. HELP?

i'll comment on your other cover in another post.

i can't really hear you, to be honest.
too much bg vocals covering your voice.
=.=

Anyways, the song is slightly low for you. don't you think you're struggling to express the emotions of the song cos its kinda low? lol

Rap : fairly well.

were you sick when you recorded this? cos you sounded like you had a cold.
or maybe not, then it means you're using your nose to sing.

kay nvm, i'll just go listen to ur GG cover. hopefully that would be a better cover to comment on.

Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 14:01

Jennii wrote:

ANNNDDD IF YOU CAN :D (if not then it's ok)

okay you need a better mic to do your voice justice. ;)
just saying, that voice of yours deserve better.

What i have to say:

Ok, i felt you could put more attitude and energy into all the rap/narration lines?(whatever you call them)
Very shaky on the high notes.
Good effort trying to hit Seohyun & Taeyeon's high note but you're slightly not there yet. (you did better on Taeyeon's note though but i hear a slight straining there)
theres potential but just not there yet.

Overall :
Again like the previous cover, i still hear nasally voice here.
I think if you find the right technique to sing, you have really great potential.
Learn to sing from your diaphragm, don't you find it tiring the way you sing?

Practical tips:
Don't be afraid to open your mouth HUGE like really HUGE

haha okay, i don't know if you get what i mean but anyways.
You gotta relax the muscles on your face, so it would be easier to sing out the words of the song. That way every note will come out FULLER with VOLUME.
Again VOCAL WARM-UPS. period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 16:00

Evonne wrote:
kamijyo13 wrote:

MBLAQ Baby U

ahhh yeah you can send another after this.
no instru = no critique on timing. D:

ok i'll critique just based on your vocals :
you got energy and can sing on pitch.
But, you tend to be nasally(that means singing with the nose?)
don't you feel out of breath most of the time or you feel dizzy in the head? well thats what i hear basically.
oh and the part where it goes "naruu?~~~" is urm very flat.

you can ignore the above if you had a cold when you did this, cos normally ppl who have a cold sound like that when they sing.

hmm i think u're trying too hard to sing like G.O.'s style of singing.
i'm not so sure how to describe that, anyways its like constipating.
in other words, i don't feel comfortable hearing you sing because it sounds tiring.

so what you can do :
1. Find your own style of singing.
2. Remove that nasal. How? eh, practice how to sing from your diaphragm?
3. High notes -> can't reach the note then use head voice/falsetto (this is a play safe method for those who still can't belt their voices smoothly, of course it won't sound as strong as belting)

hah!
Overall, great energy level! :D

haha, I kind of lost track of this topic, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
yup~ I kind if getting cold there~ plus somehow I love to use nose voice (like when singing Yoochun's part~ I think he's really nasal voice *fail me)

about the style, I dunno but it's come out from me naturally when singing to sing same as singer's style T_T which is a big trouble for me too T_T (could help me with this? :D?) and singing with diaphragm, up till now, I dunno how to do it ;( and yes I fail at low notes T__T

I amaze with all your analyze :D
if you don't mind here next cover :D

BOYFRIEND - DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL

haha~ I kind of fail in singing, which I want to improve on :) I hope you don't mind helping me and giving harsh critic so I know better and better :D

thank you so much! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 16:43

kamijyo13 wrote:

yup~ I kind if getting cold there~ plus somehow I love to use nose voice (like when singing Yoochun's part~ I think he's really nasal voice *fail me)

about the style, I dunno but it's come out from me naturally when singing to sing same as singer's style T_T which is a big trouble for me too T_T (could help me with this? :D?) and singing with diaphragm, up till now, I dunno how to do it ;( and yes I fail at low notes T__T

haha~ I kind of fail in singing, which I want to improve on :) I hope you don't mind helping me and giving harsh critic so I know better and better :D

i like how when you start rapping, you're like a different person. :D

haha singing. you're good with harmonies.
but the singing technique still needs to change.
you either sound too nasally or forcing too much form the throat, which is quite harmful to your vocal cords you know.
come back when you've use the proper technique.
you can go learn from this guy : https://www.youtube.com/user/EricArceneaux
he's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 16:49

Evonne wrote:
kamijyo13 wrote:

i like how when you start rapping, you're like a different person. :D

haha singing. you're good with harmonies.
but the singing technique still needs to change.
you either sound too nasally or forcing too much form the throat, which is quite harmful to your vocal cords you know.
come back when you've use the proper technique.
you can go learn from this guy : https://www.youtube.com/user/EricArceneaux
he's good.
I've watched him and try LOL~ but still the same T__T seems hard to break bad habit, but Ill try~ thanks :D
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime31st October 2011, 23:43

I'm back Miss Evonne~

Co-Ed - I Love You A Thousand Time

Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime1st November 2011, 04:11

Rose darling,

You're on the wrong pitch from the beginning of the song because i think its too low.

You got slightly the right pitch when the song keys up. but still very pitchy and shaky on the notes.

hmmm....i think you're slightly tone-deaf. and also nasally when singing.
So still wrong technique of singing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 09:43

oh, me please >___<
excuse my mic's quality xD

Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 10:08

shakyshakeeeee wrote:
oh, me please >___<

Listened to your box-ed version instead.

The music is too loud btw. drowns your voice.
hmm...u sound good rapping. haha
singing-wise, its fairly well too.

how should i put it, you got your own vibe and style when singing.
urm i don't think i have any comment about your singing.
=/ well i don't know, i can't hear your VOCALS clearly on some parts coz the music is obviously too loud.

I just don't want to comment anything, cos the music is TOO LOUD. =.=

Not much challenge here, the song is too easy for you.
Send another more challenging cover then we'll see.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 10:34

SARANGHAE EVONNE!

Please Critique :D

Here's the original song of that, just incase you need it :

You can do a comparison if you like :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 15:38

Evonne wrote:
shakyshakeeeee wrote:
oh, me please >___<

Listened to your box-ed version instead.

The music is too loud btw. drowns your voice.
hmm...u sound good rapping. haha
singing-wise, its fairly well too.

how should i put it, you got your own vibe and style when singing.
urm i don't think i have any comment about your singing.
=/ well i don't know, i can't hear your VOCALS clearly on some parts coz the music is obviously too loud.

I just don't want to comment anything, cos the music is TOO LOUD. =.=

Not much challenge here, the song is too easy for you.
Send another more challenging cover then we'll see.

hahaha okay~!
how bout with this song??
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 15:11

Kariya wrote:
SARANGHAE EVONNE!

ooh creepy song..LOL
hmm, u could try adding some vibratos at the end of the lines.
so it doesn't sound so hanging in the air.

and try adding some emotions into the song would sound better too.
i mean like i listened to the original and i guess the song is a creepy type?
so try to add in like more feeling into it to make it sound taunting and stuff.
i dunno how to help you do that though. lol

some parts sounds flat though. certain notes not able to hit there.
DO VOCAL WARMUPS before singing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 15:13

Evonne wrote:
Kariya wrote:
SARANGHAE EVONNE!

ooh creepy song..LOL
hmm, u could try adding some vibratos at the end of the lines.
so it doesn't sound so hanging in the air.

and try adding some emotions into the song would sound better too.
i mean like i listened to the original and i guess the song is a creepy type?
so try to add in like more feeling into it to make it sound taunting and stuff.
i dunno how to help you do that though. lol

some parts sounds flat though. certain notes not able to hit there.
DO VOCAL WARMUPS before singing.

Thanks Evonne :D
I'll use your tips ^-^
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 15:19

shakyshakeeeee wrote:

hahaha okay~!
how bout with this song??

ooh i love your runs(you know what is that right? lol ^^)
you can sing, no doubt.
Try adding using head voice/falsetto on certain notes to express the feeling of the song.
not every note needs to be belted out. so it has like a sweet gentle sound to it well since its a ballad song.Then when the song builds up, you can go all full out there.

you have a very strong voice.
Work with adding more emotions, to bring out the feeling of the song.
one thing you can do here is understand the lyrics, reading/singing the hangul may not be a struggle for you. So a way that you can express the feeling of the song is to understand what the lyrics are talking about and sing it out.

that way ppl who listen can have an understand or connection with what you are singing.
i hope you get what i mean. im so emotional now T.T
LOL;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime4th November 2011, 19:54

Can you do this one for me?

Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

Female Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 04:23

evonne..please look this..and I loved hars critic..*lol hamtaro1

here the original one if you havent heard the song..^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRt-Sx1AM4
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 04:58

Just criticize half way (until 2:20) is fine. ^^
Can you give me an overall score out of 10 too? ^^
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:00

Kelly wrote:

are u using a clean instrumental?
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:11

sakisaki wrote:
evonne..please look this..and I loved hars critic..*lol hamtaro1

here the original one if you havent heard the song..^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRt-Sx1AM4

did u do all those adlibs @.@ or it was from the original?

anyway, i think it was done fairly well.
only shaky on some notes which u couldn't reach.

dont like ur mic though =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:14

I used two instrumental one hich is clean and the other which has some vocals left but it was put in a low volume

most of the harmonies are done by me
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:24

Spoiler:

hmm..it was from original..you can clearly listen my voice at solo line..
right now, I just using my headphone microphone..*Lol,,^^

Evonne wrote:
for "tachiagare otometachi I really cant make it"..-___-"

anyway..thanks Evonne..XD
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:30

Piggy wrote:

Just criticize half way (until 2:20) is fine. ^^
Can you give me an overall score out of 10 too? ^^

hmmm your pitch is all over the place.

my score 1/10 .

well you're very young and still have a long way to go.
i have a suggestion, if you can afford to go for vocal lessons and learn to listen and stay on pitch and different techniques cos u're practically whispering for the whole song.
like i said, u're very young and you have great potential though, keep singing and i believe you'll improve along the way.
Just a gentle advice, don't take my comments too deeply but take it as a motivation for you to desire to improve better. :)
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:32

sakisaki wrote:

hmm..it was from original..you can clearly listen my voice at solo line..
right now, I just using my headphone microphone..*Lol,,^^

Evonne wrote:
for "tachiagare otometachi I really cant make it"..-___-"

anyway..thanks Evonne..XD

nah, don't think as if you can't make it.
make it a goal to be able to reach that line.
practice and practice over and over again, if you feel like your vocal cords are strained. rest for awhile, then start again when you're ready.
:)
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:39

Evonne wrote:

nah, don't think as if you can't make it.
make it a goal to be able to reach that line.
practice and practice over and over again, if you feel like your vocal cords are strained. rest for awhile, then start again when you're ready.
:)

sure I'll..XD *but sometimes the lazyness always come when I wanna start singing..so I didnt do a vocal warm and etc..^^;

thanks evonne,, and I'll be back if I have new cover..xp
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime5th November 2011, 15:41

Kelly wrote:

ok cool. cos u really sound like a mixture of HYORIN + BORA! :O
husky voice<3 me loike XD

haha loving the attitude you got there.
some adlibs are off though, as in off beat. yeah but nothing major there.
why a short cover? :O
come on do the whole song, you can do it! haha
i wanna hear you do Hyorin's adlib at the end..
lol

come back to me again when u've done the whole song then i'll critique again xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime12th November 2011, 16:46

Unfortunately it was too hard so I did a cover of cry cry ♥

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime15th November 2011, 09:31

hi evonne~! 8D it makes a while i didn't talk to the one who help me with my voice and really wanted to have a feedback on this song so~ yeah 8D

Back to top Go down
Heli
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Heli

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime22nd November 2011, 17:58

Ok...I'm ready for harshness!!
I'm so harsh on myself anyway that I really don't care as I know you'll help me to improve and the truth is better than nothing!!
So go ahead and rip through my incredibly non-existent singing skills ^^
It's acapella, so I hope that's ok (and I know it only comes out of one speaker for some strange reason!) :D
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_DGES3tFZU

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2K6q73Pryk

Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

Female Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime25th November 2011, 11:40

please critic me too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D   [CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Evonne's critique-mania~ 8D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next