Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

New Johnny's Group to Debut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is it too early for an 11 year old to debut?
It's too early
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_vote_lcap44%New Johnny's Group to Debut I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Not too early
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_vote_lcap44%New Johnny's Group to Debut I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No opinion
New Johnny's Group to Debut I_vote_lcap11%New Johnny's Group to Debut I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

Female Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2011-07-06

New Johnny's Group to Debut Empty
PostSubject: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 09:50

According to Sports Online and Sports Hochi, the new Johnny group to debut is "Sexy Zone" that will consists of five members. They are also the youngest group to debut from Johnny's!

Soon, they will be releasing their debut single, "Sexy Zone" in November. The boys have been selected from 200 participants that's based on their dancing, acting, looks and vocal skills. According to Johnny Kitagawa (president), he said he was looking at not only boys with good looks and cool attitude but, also boys who can pull off the 'sexy' vibe to swoon girls.

Details of each member:
Kento Nakajima - 17 years
Fuma Kikuchi - 16 years
Shori Sato - 14 years
So Matsushima - 13 years
Marius Yo - 11 years, half Japanese/half German

(Source: Anna @ jpopasia)

My first reaction was O___O because of the name of the group.
Johnny has seriously got to come up with some better group names
My second reaction was D: because the youngest member is only 11.
and because... an 11 year old should not be associated with the word 'sexy'
What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 10:15

at least have them in high school first >_<"
Back to top Go down
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 17:05

i think 11 is year 7 :/ LOL
but thats still so young +___+

*coughJohnnyispedo* /i joke LOL
Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

Female Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 17:18

my first reaction was O.O are you freaking kidding me?! >< i mean the name "sexy zone" for a group of teens, i mean its fine if they were a lot older then they could pull it off but little kids should not be called sexy. heck i bet most of them don't even know what being sexy is...

Just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 19:48

OMFG. KENTO. NAKAJIMA. IS DEBUTING? IM SO HAPPY.
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 20:22

Yes it is a little young, but some of the girls from Hello Project debuted when they were 6 and have had the wotas after them since then.
If they're talented enough at that age and can handle the pressure of being famous then I see nothing wrong with them debuting so young.
Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

Female Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 20:42

ScarletGinger wrote:
Yes it is a little young, but some of the girls from Hello Project debuted when they were 6 and have had the wotas after them since then.
If they're talented enough at that age and can handle the pressure of being famous then I see nothing wrong with them debuting so young.

i'm sorry did you say 6 years old? O.o thats too young, but the issue also isn't the age i don't think, its the name given to them because of their age, if you get what i mean lol
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 20:47

Yeah, the name is inappropriate (unless they're going for the shota angle, which I hope to god they're not)
Still I want to see how well the group does when they debut.
Back to top Go down
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 08:09

Hmm but yea H!P has always been targeted at the younger audience :/
But i still think even if you have the talent, you shouldnt be debuting at such a young age D: they need to enjoy private life a bit before becoming a star :L

Haha im not really shocked that a 11 year old is debuting, im shocked at the name of the group that he is debuting in D:
The name of the group kind of fits Kento but i dont think it fits the younger members LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 10:51

WHOOTT! My babies~ xxDD

11 years old is WAYYY not Early.
The H!P group in Taiwan has Frances and Aiko who are way younger.
And I think it's really not in the group name.
It's the talent that matters and it's kinda rare to see a HAFU (What fans call the Half Japanese ones :D ) debut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 11:25

LOL H!P is definetely targeted at an older audience. Why would a younger audience want 11 y/os in bikini shots? XD

I dont see the problem - Ryutaro debuted when he was 12. XD

IM JUST HAPPY CUZ NAKAKEN IS DEBUTING. <3333333333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 11:44

Yeah. I mean, the kid has talent. he knows how to manage things.
Just before his debut, he needed to make trips back and forth from japan to germany and in vice-versa.
For a kid, he's really good.

And Hello!Pro Taiwan has talents who are WAYY younger than him.
The members of Da Xiao Jie, Aiko and Frances.
Aiko is only 8, that's 3 years younger than Marius and she's capable of her schedule. And so can Marius which can handle it more like the example I gave before.

And just a friendly opinion and thought, the school system in Japan is different from others. :D
Back to top Go down
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 12:12

@Megan
Hahaha true :L
but then you see all these little kids wearing such revealing clothes nowadays and youre like O___O little kids are growing up too quickly nowadays LOL!

@Kar
LOL yea i was like woah his a half caste = he'll look hotter than the others WHEN HE GROWS UP haha!

D: theyre getting younger :O
i can see a whole army of Justin Biebers /shot, im joking LOL

Yeaa they have middle school and secondary high and stuff like that +__+ i got confused trying to convert it back to the Aust. system when i was learning the school topic in jap class LOL

hm im just thinking... wouldnt it seem weird if you shove a guy out there who hasnt reached puberty... and then later on when his voice breaks and doesnt sound as nice (just for example, not saying that it would happen to this JE kid) and then he loses fans etc and no longer be poplar wouldnt it kind of be hmm a bit harsh since he wouldnt know what else to do anymore... especially if he hasnt been concentrating on school cause he has had to deal with his singing :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 12:46

Actually,
They have make-up classes and according to Hey!Say!JUMP's debut backstage, they study on duty. xD

Puberty? That's not really a problem, Imagine Chinen Yuri becoming 11-years-old again and becoming half-german. xD
Back to top Go down
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 13:45

maaa~ they cant have make-up classes if they quit school LOL D:

hm but then again Johnny's arent like other group that just disappear after a while LOL...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 14:41

jessyj wrote:
maaa~ they cant have make-up classes if they quit school LOL D:

hm but then again Johnny's arent like other group that just disappear after a while LOL...

JE members dont quit school ^^; they go to Horikoshi High :)
Back to top Go down
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 15:07

Haha ah i was saying generally LOL ^^"

mm some of the older Johnny's quit school though :/
but their policy has prob changed now
*doesnt really pay attention to newer younger groups* D:

haha i think i made this part of the forum a little bit more alive, yay! /shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Johnny's Group to Debut   New Johnny's Group to Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Johnny's Group to Debut

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1