Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

miss A makes their Chinese debut!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

miss A makes their Chinese debut! Empty
PostSubject: miss A makes their Chinese debut!   miss A makes their Chinese debut! I_icon_minitime5th October 2011, 05:06

Girl group miss A has finally kicked off their Chinese debut by releasing the special edition of their 1st full album.

miss A makes their Chinese debut! 20110710

The special edition album was released in both stores and online in Taiwan on September 30th. While Hong Kong got to purchase digital copies on the same day, in-store sales will be available sometime in October. As for the rest of China, copies will be made ready for purchase in November.

This special edition album contains a DVD with music videos, as well as Chinese versions of their hit singles, “Bad Girl Good Girl”, “Breathe”, “Goodbye Baby” and “Love Alone”.

miss A will hold a press conference with CGV to celebrate their new release, and will be making appearances at variety programs and other events during the latter part of this year.

From the get-go, Chinese music fans were interest in miss A because of their two Chinese members Fei and Jia. Additionally, the girls were appointed as endorsement models for the Chinese branch of Samsung.

AQ Entertainment stated, “Beginning with the release of this album, miss A will start their full scale Chinese promotions.”

They continued, “The members hope for your support and interest to achieve a result equal to the level of expectations for their Chinese promotions.”

If you’re interested to hear miss A sing in Mandarin-Chinese, check out a few of their tracks below (and don’t forget to support the girls by purchasing their album here!).

< Breathe (Chinese Ver.) >

-

< Good Bye Baby (Chinese Ver.) >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/miss-a-makes-their-chinese-debut
Back to top Go down

miss A makes their Chinese debut!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1