Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure Empty
PostSubject: KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure   KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure I_icon_minitime14th September 2011, 14:50

KARA‘s Nicole is becoming the talk of the town, thanks to her beautifully fit figure.

On September 14th, Nicole revealed her new figure during KARA’s 3rd album showcase, which was held at the SBS public hall in Seoul. She caught the public’s eye with a mini-dress that revealed her smooth shoulders.

MC Kim Shin Young asked, “Nicole got a new, healthy beauty look. What happened?” Nicole answered, “Up til now, I exercised a lot for my health, but for the first time, I started pilates. Along with weight training, I changed my diet and lost weight in a healthy manner. I wanted to show everyone a prettier self.”

Meanwhile, after a 10-month hiatus in Korea, KARA is planning to kick-start their promotions in the middle of September. The girls will be promoting for three weeks.
Back to top Go down

KARA’s Nicole reveals her secret behind her gorgeous figure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1