Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love Empty
PostSubject: Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love   Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 21:32

SNSD‘s Sunny made a shocking revelation that some of the SNSD members may be in love, or involved in some sort of romantic relationship!

Sunny was one of many guests on the September 13th episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘. MC Kang Ho Dong started off by curiously asking, “How many of the members are currently settled in a romantic relationship?” to which Sunny promptly responded, “Less than the majority of the members are in love with somebody, or involved in a romantic relationship.”

To the question, “Which member would get married first?“, Seohyun chose both Hyoyeon and Sunny. MC Lee Seung Gi responded, “I have a feeling that Sunny is included in the list of members currently in love or in a relationship” which then resulted in a shocked expression on Sunny’s face.

Hyoyeon concluded with a short story revealing that Sunny was set up on a date at a restaurant in the past. Shortly after meeting up with her date, she accidentally spilled some soup on herself and due to the embarrassment, she never contacted her date ever again, resulting in much laughter from the studio.

Quite an ambiguous answer, less than the majority could also mean none, but it does raise the question: Which of the SNSD members do you think are in a relationship?

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love   Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love I_icon_minitime14th September 2011, 04:40

Ohhh Sunny <3 She probably could hide her embarrassment with aegyo :3
Back to top Go down

Sunny reveals that less than the majority of the SNSD members are currently in love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1