Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single Empty
PostSubject: SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single   SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single I_icon_minitime14th September 2011, 08:42

EMI Music Japan has recently announced that the Korean boy band SHINee will be releasing a Japanese language remake of their hit track "LUCIFER" as their third Japanese single.

"LUCIFER" is slated for release on October 12th, and will be available for purchase in three different editions: Type-A, which includes a photobook, DVD, trading cards, and a button, Type-B which includes all the above sans the button, and Type-C, the standard edition of the single. It has also been released that pre-ordered copies will include a large poster, to be given away at retailers' discretion.

The tracklist for SHINee's third single, "LUCIFER", is as follows:

1. LUCIFER
2. Love Like Oxygen
3. LUCIFER (Korean ver.)
4. Love Like Oxygen (Korean ver.)
Back to top Go down

SHINee to Release "LUCIFER" as Third Japanese Single

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1