Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

SHINee - Lucifer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

Female Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2011-12-12

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 01:13

Onew - Shauni
Jonghyun - LaurenLCD
Key - Alicia
Taemin - Chihoon
Minho - Channie

Commentary: Oh my GD, this took forever to mix! I think I mixed the audio down only to go back and edit at least 6 times in several hours today. Everyone did a good job (though I think i could have been a bit more "Jonghyun-y" with the belts but I didn't feel like getting hit over the head with any Bibles should the 'rents -well, my mom- hear me singing about some Lucifer) and thanks to Channie for replacing Minho so quickly. Shall enter this for next month's countdown so vote when I do!
Back to top Go down
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-04-08

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 19:05

LaurenLCD wrote:
(though I think i could have been a bit more "Jonghyun-y" with the belts but I didn't feel like getting hit over the head with any Bibles should the 'rents -well, my mom- hear me singing about some Lucifer)

lol I think my dad would be like that too.XD I can relate

I really adore this collab! * _ * I already have listened to this many times, and the blending in choruses is soooo nice. <3 :yay:

I'll do some short individual comments because... I just like to write them, idk? XD

Lauren - I can hear improvement in pronounciation, good job with adlibs and harmonies as well! ^o^ And... I want your mixing skills. I'm an total noob and it's even more overwhelming than usual. XD *sobs*
*steals your mixing skills and runs away* tehee, like I could XD

Channie - I thank you as well for filling this part so quickly! ^^ I LOVE YOUR RAPPING ATTITUDE. *^* It's so energetic. <3 Really, you should take more rapping parts, I encourage you to do so!

Chihoon - I think you fit Taemin's parts very well. ^^ I don't know if it's the mixing issue but your voice there is not that quiet as usual, I can finally listen to it properly - and it's lovely. <3 Great job. ^^

Alicia - 0:58 - this part my dear is just pure loveeee. * _ * You did justice to my biases part and it makes me happy. XD gosh that was cheesy

Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 21:35

@ Shauni <3 awww thank you~ ^^ It's prolly cause I sound weak just like o'l Taemin OTL
I love your voice <3 it's so pretty >U I can't wait until our Infinitizer releases <3
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 22:40

Thanks for the love Shauni. It took a long time to get it just so since I try to stay as true to the original as possible (unless I do my own lyrics in which case it can be fair game).

As for my pronunciation: that's what happens when you're not Korean, live in my state (listen to anyone in Dru Hill or Toni Braxton, they're from here for some of the accent), and have no formal way of learning it (I'd have to rely on my parents to drive me to our little K-Town here, but my mom doesn't like Korean food T_T).

I wouldn't call Taemin "weak" so much as naturally quiet. He's like a tempered down, young Jaejoong who's growing up. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 22:51

Before Sherlock though, he had a really voice, like kinda whispery in my opinion XD
But TaeMin improved really nicely for that Sherlock comeback ^^
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 23:00

That, he has. He's getting more confident in himself too, so that's a factor as well.
Back to top Go down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Alicia

Female Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-10-29

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime5th September 2012, 13:09

Shauni wrote:
LaurenLCD wrote:
(though I think i could have been a bit more "Jonghyun-y" with the belts but I didn't feel like getting hit over the head with any Bibles should the 'rents -well, my mom- hear me singing about some Lucifer)

lol I think my dad would be like that too.XD I can relate

I really adore this collab! * _ * I already have listened to this many times, and the blending in choruses is soooo nice. <3 :yay:

I'll do some short individual comments because... I just like to write them, idk? XD

Lauren - I can hear improvement in pronounciation, good job with adlibs and harmonies as well! ^o^ And... I want your mixing skills. I'm an total noob and it's even more overwhelming than usual. XD *sobs*
*steals your mixing skills and runs away* tehee, like I could XD

Channie - I thank you as well for filling this part so quickly! ^^ I LOVE YOUR RAPPING ATTITUDE. *^* It's so energetic. <3 Really, you should take more rapping parts, I encourage you to do so!

Chihoon - I think you fit Taemin's parts very well. ^^ I don't know if it's the mixing issue but your voice there is not that quiet as usual, I can finally listen to it properly - and it's lovely. <3 Great job. ^^

Alicia - 0:58 - this part my dear is just pure loveeee. * _ * You did justice to my biases part and it makes me happy. XD gosh that was cheesy

I've only just saw this comment now . o_o "!
Thanks Shauni ! :D
Hehehe , I did some lyric changes for me to read how Key pronounces his rap properly
so I guess hard work pays off ? :D

Btw , OMG . I LOVE YOU , YOU ALSO DID JUSTICE TO MY BIAS . :P
<3<3
ties ties ties ties ties ties

Btw ,
VOTE ~ :D
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime5th September 2012, 14:27

VOTE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHINee - Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee - Lucifer   SHINee - Lucifer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHINee - Lucifer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1