Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 00:01

They've been nominated for best male music video!!! please vote for them ( every 10 minutes apparently?:D!)
http://www.mtv.co.kr/mini/best-of-the-best
Even if you're not a KissMe, please vote!! It would mean so much to UKISS and KissMes. If they don't win anything soon they have a chance of disbanding... and then life would be just sad ): votevotevote<3

CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) Tumblr_lvf32q3sGj1qccpdko1_500
CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) Tumblr_lvf32q3sGj1qccpdko2_r2_500
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 00:14

I'm gonna vote!~ <3
My hubby and my favorite group need to win!~ <3

I don't want them to disband or I will cry forever and ever and ever
sook1 sook1 sook1
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 00:36

omg I know... even though when kevin announced it in a light hearted way, it made me shudder. I don't want ukiss to disband, especially not like this. They deserve a win more than any other group. I can say I'm more of a shawol than I am a kissme (since my hubby is in SHINee LOL) but UKISS. REALLY. DESERVES. TO WIN.

It doesn't matter which fandom you belong to... can't we all unite and help out ukiss? If they won just once... it would mean the world. I'm voting every 10 minutes LOL
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 00:51

I know right D,:
THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH!~~~
Omo~ I love Onew <3 *off-topic*~

I know right!~ it would be the best if everyone could help :D<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:00

Who wouldn't vote for U-Kiss like seriously!
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:03

For real!~ They are just so good *-* <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:04

iBTHarmony wrote:
Who wouldn't vote for U-Kiss like seriously!

WOOO ANOTHER LTS KISSME DISCOVERED :DDDDDD :ylwt:

Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:11

I know right *-*
So exciting >:D<3 lol
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:13

I don't really listen to them much, but I'm voting because it would upset so many people if they disbanded. D: I can only imagine how upset this would make me if it was about one of my biases. . . Everyone vote! Okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:16

ScarletGinger wrote:
I don't really listen to them much, but I'm voting because it would upset so many people if they disbanded. D: I can only imagine how upset this would make me if it was about one of my biases. . . Everyone vote! Okay? ^^

LOVE YOU GINGER!!! luvya luvya luvya Mihn Mihn Mihn Mihn Mihn Mihn

Thankyouu^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:16

Ckaypop wrote:
I know right *-*
So exciting >:D<3 lol

I'm sure there's more out there >D
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:18

Yea true :)
But I seem to meet every other fandom but KISSME's ;-;
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:19

Skye wrote:
ScarletGinger wrote:

LOVE YOU GINGER!!! luvya luvya luvya Mihn Mihn Mihn Mihn Mihn Mihn

Thankyouu^^
Aww ^^ You're welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:33

Oh what a dilemma... I loved Neverland so much...
but BEAST....... ... I'll switch them off eue //shot
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:35

HaYoung wrote:
Oh what a dilemma... I loved Neverland so much...
but BEAST....... ... I'll switch them off eue //shot

Pleaseee all fandoms unite to help ukiss ): B2St won't disband if they don't win an award but the longer time flies, the riskier it gets for UKISS ):~~
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

Female Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:39

I'll vote!!! i cant stand to see UKISS disband! ELI~
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:42

Hayoung please vote!~~ I think that U-Kiss kinda needs it more >...<

Beast has won awards, U-KISS never has :'(
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

Female Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:43

Exactly!!! Beast has won some but UKISS hasnt!! Poor babies need some love!
//Dongho-ah, noona is going to vote arasseo?
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:45

Lol I guess you misread but,
if I can vote more than once (I have more than one pc)
I'll vote for the both of them~
That way I can still be helpful to my bias and UKiss~
and UKiss disband? wae o_o
They're like INFINITE before Be Mine;
they just need a good song to sky rocket.
They have the potential =o=
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 01:47

Oooh you go girl!~ :D<3 lol

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!~ :D

Oh true~ like Infinite ^^

They have lots and lots of potential :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 08:13

They're still underrated but since 0330 and Neverland I saw that the amount of KissMes increased. I think they have a pretty good chance at awards next Korean comeback so long as their timing doesn't clash with anyone like SHINee xD

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 08:14

oooh and also VOTING ENDS DEC 4!! that's really soon~~ keep voting please^^ <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime1st December 2011, 08:52

Sorry, i voted for Infinite. XD Cos I am more of an inspirit.... :( Sorry~ But if i can vote twice, i will definitely vote for U-Kiss~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 03:48

lemonshebet wrote:
Sorry, i voted for Infinite. XD Cos I am more of an inspirit.... :( Sorry~ But if i can vote twice, i will definitely vote for U-Kiss~ ^^

You can vote every 10 mins until dec 4 xD!!

I understand everyone is part of a different fandom, but right now it's not about which group you like more. We really need fandoms to come together and help UKISS out, because it's been 3+ years since they've debuted and they never won an award. Kevin explained that for members who debuted so long ago, if they don't win an award soon they might have to disband.
It's pretty serious ):
Even if you're not a huge KissMe, or even a KissMe, even imaging that that's the fate of a group who's worked equally as hard as all the others is really disappointing and sad, and if they were to break up it would break a LOT of hearts.
please, regardless of fandom, vote for UKISS?
please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 03:49

Skye wrote:

You can vote every 10 mins until dec 4 xD!!

I understand everyone is part of a different fandom, but right now it's not about which group you like more. We really need fandoms to come together and help UKISS out, because it's been 3+ years since they've debuted and they never won an award. Kevin explained that for members who debuted so long ago, if they don't win an award soon they might have to disband.
It's pretty serious ):
Even if you're not a huge KissMe, or even a KissMe, even imaging that that's the fate of a group who's worked equally as hard as all the others is really disappointing and sad, and if they were to break up it would break a LOT of hearts.
please, regardless of fandom, vote for UKISS?
please

Oh god i would have voted for Infinite every 10 minutes....
But since U-Kiss is also one of my favourite groups, i will keep voting! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 03:53

Omg Skye~ such an emotional nice speech ;-; I'm gonna cry~~ lol

Well, if you really really wanna vote for Infinite and U-Kiss you can vote One day for Infinite and then U-Kiss the next day or every other vote, vote for U-Kiss~ :)

I'm just voting U-Kiss!~ <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 04:37

Ckaypop wrote:
Omg Skye~ such an emotional nice speech ;-; I'm gonna cry~~ lol

Well, if you really really wanna vote for Infinite and U-Kiss you can vote One day for Infinite and then U-Kiss the next day or every other vote, vote for U-Kiss~ :)

I'm just voting U-Kiss!~ <3 <3

haha I swear I sounded like an obsessive fan XD but I am! UKISS has done a lot for me in my life and the last thing I want is to see them break up ):!!

I'm voting UKISS all the way ^^ <3 (you should make an account on MTV just in case they decide not to count non-members votes) I think people said they did that one year o:!

Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 04:42

Skye wrote:

haha I swear I sounded like an obsessive fan XD but I am! UKISS has done a lot for me in my life and the last thing I want is to see them break up ):!!

I'm voting UKISS all the way ^^ <3 (you should make an account on MTV just in case they decide not to count non-members votes) I think people said they did that one year o:!

haha thats ok ^^ I'd be the same but I'm no good at writing like that ;-; I'm obsessive as well >:D I know right ;-; If they ever disband, I wouldn't be able to live anymore ;;;;;---;;;;;

Me too >:D Omo~ thanks for telling me *-* I will make an account :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 05:13

Ckaypop wrote:

haha thats ok ^^ I'd be the same but I'm no good at writing like that ;-; I'm obsessive as well >:D I know right ;-; If they ever disband, I wouldn't be able to live anymore ;;;;;---;;;;;

Me too >:D Omo~ thanks for telling me *-* I will make an account :D

of course you are :D we're UKISS BUDDIES! ties

I would cry for sooo long if they did...omg... don't want that to happen ): I really want them to win... They deserve it more than any other group right now...

yesyess! better safe than sorry (:! THere was one question in their registration form I didn't understand so I just typed random spam and clicked submit LOL and it worked so I'm guessing that question wasn't important? I hope? Because I I just button smashed LOL
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 05:38

Skye wrote:

of course you are :D we're UKISS BUDDIES! ties

I would cry for sooo long if they did...omg... don't want that to happen ): I really want them to win... They deserve it more than any other group right now...

yesyess! better safe than sorry (:! THere was one question in their registration form I didn't understand so I just typed random spam and clicked submit LOL and it worked so I'm guessing that question wasn't important? I hope? Because I I just button smashed LOL

So true!!!~~~~~~~~~~ >:D

Omg me too ;-; I never want it to happen. they deserve it most~ they work the hardest i think D:< i mean look at all the injuries they have gotten :'( and they still perform~ even when they are sick they perform they really deserve to get an award already >...<

Really~ I agree C: lol ok xD i'll do the same >:D i'll check when i sign up ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 05:47

Ckaypop wrote:

So true!!!~~~~~~~~~~ >:D

Omg me too ;-; I never want it to happen. they deserve it most~ they work the hardest i think D:< i mean look at all the injuries they have gotten :'( and they still perform~ even when they are sick they perform they really deserve to get an award already >...<

Really~ I agree C: lol ok xD i'll do the same >:D i'll check when i sign up ^^

They really so work so hard... and it shows in their performances. and their injuries ): when Soohyun said he was willing to die on stage I teared up. if anyone's sincere about what they do it's him. They all have a lot of heart, I want them to win so badly and MTV is giving KissMe's one small opportunity to make this possible. It's a small window of hope but it might be worth it o:!

LOL kayyy (:!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime11th December 2011, 23:41

VOTING HAD ENDED ^^ THANKYOU ALL YOU WONDERFUL KISSMES/NON KISSMES WHO HELPED UKISS WIN BEST MALE ^____^

luvya luvya luvya luvya
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime11th December 2011, 23:44

I'M JUST BEYOND HAPPY FOR THEM<3 SERIOUSLY OMG ;-;~~

I HOPE THEY DON'T CRY~ CUZ I'LL CRY ;-;<3 LOL
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 04:59

Ckaypop wrote:
I'M JUST BEYOND HAPPY FOR THEM<3 SERIOUSLY OMG ;-;~~

I HOPE THEY DON'T CRY~ CUZ I'LL CRY ;-;<3 LOL

I BET THEYRE GUNNA CRY ;'D ILL CRY WITH THEM!!
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 05:07

Skye wrote:

I BET THEYRE GUNNA CRY ;'D ILL CRY WITH THEM!!

I know!~
I'll cry toooo!~~~<3
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 05:22

voting has ended? i haven't read this until now! i'm so...arggh! how i hate this... i hope they win!!! I DON'T WANT THEM TO DISBAND. THEY'RE ONE OF THE BEST KPOP GROUPS LIKE BEST IN VOCALS, DANCE, ALL SKILLS! kekeke...

why haven't i read this earlier??? :cry1:
i\\'msorry
:facepinch:
toothache
wot?!
cunni +
shocked
sigh
crys
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 02:53

@ Jiro - I KNOWWW!! OMG!! but don't worry!! THEY WON!! they had 33% of the votes, second highest was GD and TOP with High High at about...20% votes? So UKISS won by a lot ^^!! it's the thoguht that counts (: NOW THEY CAN'T DISBAND WAHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHA Mihn
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 03:05

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!

I think I'll cry too toothache sweetlovie

oh, so you can read Hangul? I can't open the link maybe because the voting has ended or maybe it's just my internet connection.

Anyway, is it really true that they had a chance of disbanding? i mean can you give a a website or link of that news? okay, i'll look in allkpop. aha~

You can call me Erin! But it's not my real name. :looolz:
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 03:15

haha that's okay ^^ because Skye isn't my real name either~~~~
Uhmmm I don't know if I can find it again but Kevin was the one telling everyone x]
Yes I can read hangul ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)   CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL KISSMES! (To Vote for UKISS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1