Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?
SISTAR - So Cool
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_vote_lcap17%[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Brave Girls - Do You Know
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_vote_lcap25%[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Miss A - Goodbye Baby
[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_vote_lcap58%[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

Female Number of posts : 1409
Registration date : 2011-10-28

[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 15:24

Please Answer This Poll , its very important to me. :)

SISTAR So Cool Dance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNAVw-Sbp1U&feature=related

Brave Girls Do You Know Dance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_itKT8ryt0

Miss A Goodbye Baby Dance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4bVSYccE4o&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 15:40

I LOVE brave girls 8D
So Cool was ok.. the butt-wave XD
and Miss A's was ok too with the whole "punch your hip" thing going on
But I love how Brave Girls Debuted w/ an R&B song. And their use of props w/ the bar was nice and sexy!

(hehe~ clearly bias to Brave Girls)
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 15:45

Mihn wrote:
I LOVE brave girls 8D
So Cool was ok.. the butt-wave XD
and Miss A's was ok too with the whole "punch your hip" thing going on
But I love how Brave Girls Debuted w/ an R&B song. And their use of props w/ the bar was nice and sexy!

(hehe~ clearly bias to Brave Girls)

Omg, me too~ Yipeee another BG Fan! :)
I'm a fan of them since their debut hahas ^^ Still supporting them till now. :)
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 15:52

oops!! I think this is in the wrong section tho XD I'll move it to the correct place :)

haha I loved them since their debut too :D Very nice twist w/ their new song with the very reggae feel. XD
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 16:02

Mihn wrote:
oops!! I think this is in the wrong section tho XD I'll move it to the correct place :)

haha I loved them since their debut too :D Very nice twist w/ their new song with the very reggae feel. XD

Oh i didn't know where to put this so I went to put in here. Hahas.
I love Skul1's part in the song , it actually sounds pretty nice with the tune~ haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 16:10

every Miss A dance should win 8D my favorite of ALL k-pop dance is Breathe btw~ XD
Back to top Go down
Min
Rainbow
Rainbow
Min

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 16:22

Katiwa wrote:
every Miss A dance should win 8D my favorite of ALL k-pop dance is Breathe btw~ XD

Ooo , my favourite Miss A dance is Goodbye Baby hahas , But i like breathe's dance too tho , especially the part where Jia & Fei went upside down. .__.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 19:42

Chaemin wrote:
Katiwa wrote:

Ooo , my favourite Miss A dance is Goodbye Baby hahas , But i like breathe's dance too tho , especially the part where Jia & Fei went upside down. .__.

well it's because i know like... all Miss A dance XD! and really, Breathe is the more fun to do :) the more difficult is Love Again DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?    [POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Which Kpop Dance Do You Like Best?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1