Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Your first Kpop group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Female Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Your first Kpop group? Empty
PostSubject: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 12:07

I'm curious to know this so anyone can answer.
How did you get interested in Kpop and who was your first favourite Kpop group?

I can remember 2NE1's Fire MV being the first video I saw but it was SHINee that really introduced me to Kpop as a whole and Taemin was my first bias.

So, to feed this girl's curiosity...

> How did you get introduced to Kpop?
> Who was your first Group?
> Who was your first bias?

Who knows, maybe we could fangirl together? kekeke~ ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 17:46

Well.. I actually found K-pop by watching Thai music videos. The Wonder Girls song "Nobody" happened to be in the "featured" column so I clicked on it. I was like OMG they are sooo pretty I have to find more! I went on there page and I listened to "Tell Me" and "Irony" it was sooo good. I wouldn't have gotten into K-pop without them. I found them in 2009. I don't have a bias in the Wonder Girls because I love them all equally (:
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

Female Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 19:04

BoA is technically my first K-pop artist even though she was in Japan at the time (Every Heart in English & Japanese from Inuyasha was my first time hearing something from anime that was not in English). However my first K-pop Group: I heard of DB5K around... 2007/8 but SHINee's Love Like Oxygen really pulled me down the rabbit hole in 2008 followed by Big Bang's Lies/Haru Haru.

Since SHINee reeled me in for the most part (Love Like Oxygen was my first K-pop cover. In fact, it was my first youtube cover period), my bias for that group is Jonghyun, but I constantly juggle between him, Minho (if properly trained, he could grow to have a wonderful baritone voice SM >.<), and Taemin.
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 23:07

Ha . . . um . . . . ^////^''' well how I got into kpop was interesting xD Your first Kpop group? 3378436777
See there was/is this guy that I used to/still Your first Kpop group? 3494243304 really like and he really liked BigBang so I started listening to them lismusic /stalking BugBangUpdates/ect . . ., So I could have stuff to talk to him about. head2wall

But . . . they really weren't my style at all . . . . rap

I saw a lot of kpop on Tv and I started listening to more groups after that ^^
I'm pretty sure my first Bias was Sunny from SNSD cause she's so cute~~~~ ^^ xDD :hmm:

Now I almost never listen to BigBang and Sooyoung is my favorite member fom SNSD
yup
Back to top Go down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Alicia

Female Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 16:22

I got introduced to kpop in like 2008 [ When I was 9] . The first group I liked was Big bang . I totally fell in love with Big bang when I listened to my first k-pop song - Haruharu . Then , I checked who was in the group . And I fell in love with Daesunggggggggg! <3 . [I even have his jacket from uniqlo last year :P] Now , I still love Daesung but now I love Kevin more . ;_; . So , I call all my kpop bias-es my husbands for some reasons , And I have like over 3 husbands . LOL !
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 14:04

> How did you get introduced to Kpop?

My best friend!

> Who was your first Group?

ss501. I remember being a hardcore TripleS gosh. I have so many of their albums I don't even know what to do with them right now. ^^" But they have so many nice songs. Especially their mini-album Destination is a freaking treasure. Every song is so nice. Ah, but there're so little songs in it :/ So sad. :(

> Who was your first bias?

Young Saeng. That cute boy with his amazing vocals really caught my attention. Plus, the way he bloats up so easily whenever he eats anything really reminds me of myself. ^^" I find him quite like me in so many ways, so I guess that's pretty much the reason why he became my bias. I'm wayyyy more hyperactive, though. Sometimes I suspect that I have ADHD ^^"
Back to top Go down
EAP
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

Female Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 15:04

Boyfriend's Boyfriend was the first k-pop music video and song I saw/heard (if you don't count drama and OST when I was like 6-9 years old and they are my first bias since they are still in my bias list now (I have wayyyyyy too many bias)
Back to top Go down
kikiworld10
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
kikiworld10

Female Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 19:47

In 2007, I watch "Full House". Then I realized that Rain is a singer. Your first Kpop group? 3378436777 After the drama, I begun to listen to his songs. So, Rain got me into KPOP. Your first Kpop group? 3494243304
After a while, I kind of stop watching Korean dramas and so I kind of stop listening to KPOP.

In 2009, I watched "Boys of Flower." The theme songs made me went back to KPOP. I realized that those songs were sung by SS501. So, SS501 was the first group that I listened. Your first Kpop group? 2238782717

My first bias (& current) still is Rain.
Back to top Go down
RinaKpop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
RinaKpop

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime5th April 2013, 20:56

Omo ^^ 2ne1's Fire was my first MV too :D & this was the group
that puted me into kpop <3
My 1st bias was & is Bom ^~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first Kpop group?   Your first Kpop group? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first Kpop group?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1