Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Meaning of your username/youtube name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meaning of your username/youtube name Empty
PostSubject: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 10:07

Opening this because it's interesting to see ^_^

I'll go first...
Ayu, I believe means "freedom of asia", and my youtube name, AyuXChiku means Ayu and Hedgehog. I chose a hedgehog because
1) They're absolutely adorable
and
2) It rhymes with Ayu XD

Your turn~
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 10:13

Well Ginger is from the character Ginger in "Boys Over Flowers" which is one of my favorite dramas and Scarlet is red which is one of my favorite colors. xP
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 10:14

xxlillie

..is my name, but spelt in a different way.
..it is symmetrical this way, and looks better xD
..I think of it as an alternate 'me' - the creative/wild side which I don't show very often in unfamiliar places
..why 2 x's? because the username lillie is too common and taken everywhere D: ..and the x's make my username less bland and more like a fun screen id.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 10:19

I love making and drawing my own anime characters. The first character I made, I named it Hiroshi Itsuki, thats why it's my Youtube name.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 10:22

My youtube username is sicajeslee, which is just a play of letters in my name Jessica lee. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 16:23

xSHIWEI lol . the x was just for fun :P Shi Wei is my name :D
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 16:40

Ooh it's interesting to read all these posts! :D

Anyways, mine is DustbinHugger is because last year, my friends and I were walking towards the canteen and then I think I spazzed over something and started hopping around clapping my hands (lol yes i ish retard) then I banged into a dustbin, those kind of grey ones... (will edit in a picture soon) and then cuz the cover started coming off (btw he cover being like half of the bin XD) and so i hugged in in irder not to lose balance and fall INTO the bin. And thus my friends started calling me Dustbinhugger and it stuck around till now! And I suddenly found out that NO ONE has used dustbinhugger as their username (i think XD) and si i was like "ohmaigosh this name is genius" and thats why akmost for everything dustbinhugger is my 'stagename' XD

i apologize for the long boring chunk of words >< *bows* Okays so this ish my funny story of my username XD bye~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 17:56

My username is my korean name, just spelled with 2 i's instead of hui haha cause it's pretty much pronounced the same way and i like the i's better :p
my youtube account has four i's though D; cause Jinhii was already taken, and i made one with Jinhiii once but forgot about that one and made one with 4 LOL the one i use now xD
Back to top Go down
☆ Riyeon
Rainbow
Rainbow
☆ Riyeon

Female Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 18:57

Prepare yourself.... for the longest explanation ever....

Okay, this is about my YouTube name obviously since Setsu is clearly my name... O.o. ANYWAYS! If you actually know who I am on YoUTube, you'd know it's made up of 8 Japanese syllables. Shi-Ki-Shi-Ki (市キ市キ) and Mi-Ri-Ka-To (ミ李カーと). Obviously looking at it like that would make me seem like a complete idiot. So here's an explanation!

Ever since I was little, I've been a fan-fiction authoress. You don't have to keep that in mind... but I was an authoress on a website called FanFiction.net. Underline was hahaha. During this time that I was on this site, I was literally obsessed with an anime called Shugo Chara! (守護キャラ!) And my favorite character was Mashiro Rima (真城りま). That's just background information!

Okay, keep this thing in mind:

How to spell your name in Japanese Syllables-

A - ka, B - tu, C - mi, D - te, E - Ku, F - lu, G - ji, H - ri, I - ki, J - zu, K - me, L - at, M - rin, N - to, O -MO, P - no, Q - ke, R - shi, S - ari, T -chi, U - do, V - ru, W -mei, X - na, Y - fu, Z - zi.

Remember how I said Rima was my favorite character? Convert her name to "RiRi-chan", and "translate" it. It's becomes ShikiShiki-Mirikato if you did it correctly. Now that I don't like the anime anymore though.... it still works out since my stage name is "Ri Yeon" ahahahahaha.....

Yeah... long explanation.... mianhae... O.o

Meaning of your username/youtube name 3190085247
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 21:11

DustbinHugger wrote:
Ooh it's interesting to read all these posts! :D

Anyways, mine is DustbinHugger is because last year, my friends and I were walking towards the canteen and then I think I spazzed over something and started hopping around clapping my hands (lol yes i ish retard) then I banged into a dustbin, those kind of grey ones... (will edit in a picture soon) and then cuz the cover started coming off (btw he cover being like half of the bin XD) and so i hugged in in irder not to lose balance and fall INTO the bin. And thus my friends started calling me Dustbinhugger and it stuck around till now! And I suddenly found out that NO ONE has used dustbinhugger as their username (i think XD) and si i was like "ohmaigosh this name is genius" and thats why akmost for everything dustbinhugger is my 'stagename' XD

i apologize for the long boring chunk of words >< *bows* Okays so this ish my funny story of my username XD bye~

LOL Funnny I like it!
I don't mind long responses, it's funny~
Back to top Go down
sammi
Rainbow
Rainbow
sammi

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 21:20

My youtube username is 'sammiiboox' ...
So the reason for this girly username is that.. I was 12 when I made it.
I reallyreally wanna change it but I can't cause it's youtube.
So I'm stuck with it until my account gets banned or something. ):

Basically, sammi is my name.. and I added 'boo' to the end to make it look cuter.
sammiboo. Added an extra i and an x at the end and waalaa~ sammiiboox. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 21:22

sammi wrote:

Basically, sammi is my name.. and I added 'boo' to the end to make it look cuter.

Aww...I think sammiboox is a cute and lovely name :D
I decided to change channels after all, but now AyuXChiku sounds either stranger :/
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime1st September 2011, 22:05

PiggyMelody =
Piggy <- I like pigs, and friends call me that. :3
Melody <- My name.

UnicornWannaDance =
My friend and me were making up nicknames for ourselves, and I picked this. :D An unicorn is a unique creature which describes me. ^^ & I wanted to have dance lessons since the age of 5 (and I still want them) , so I got UnicornWannaDance. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 07:18

So many meanings already here, nice to see. Each of you have made a wide range of investigations to find a nickname^^

Mine was Kitkat, but I had to delete my account before it felt into bad hands here. Kitkat is a name of a chocolate bar very popular in UK when I was little. and as my real name is Katherine, abbreved to Kate most time, I had Kitkat as nickname since I'm little. as you can see, I've not done a deep reseach or engaged a huge creativity work^^

Since I've changed to Kitty, perhaps because many of you have started to call me this way. i'm also a freaky collector of all Hello Kitty stuffs, I have a bunch^^

Nothing deep or creative, I admit

Meaning of your username/youtube name HKpinkteddy
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 07:51

sammi wrote:

Haha I don't think it's THAT girly :D I think it's cool. And it was a boo at the back? 0.0 I always thought it was box with an extra 'o' ... :coldchilli: LOL I FAIL XD
Back to top Go down
☆ Riyeon
Rainbow
Rainbow
☆ Riyeon

Female Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 14:12

DustbinHugger wrote:
sammi wrote:

Haha I don't think it's THAT girly :D I think it's cool. And it was a boo at the back? 0.0 I always thought it was box with an extra 'o' ... Meaning of your username/youtube name 802760 LOL I FAIL XD

It's okay Unnie... I always thought it was 'box' with an extra 'o' too.... >< Mianhae Sammi-appa...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 14:59

my youtube name is yeonnakiyeo ^^ my friend (starlight9300) made it for me like a year ago... it was like a mix of ryeowook, kibum, yesung, and yoona? I forget who the last person was haha ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 15:02

rainyskies13

I just thought it was pretty. :3

rainy = rain = middle character of my chinese name <3
13 = date I was born/favorite number

I'm not a very creative person xD
Back to top Go down
sammi
Rainbow
Rainbow
sammi

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 16:23

DustbinHugger wrote:
Haha I don't think it's THAT girly :D I think it's cool. And it was a boo at the back? 0.0 I always thought it was box with an extra 'o' ... :coldchilli: LOL I FAIL XD

Setsu wrote:
It's okay Unnie... I always thought it was 'box' with an extra 'o' too.... >< Mianhae Sammi-appa...

Lol, it's okay. My brother and mom always says it as 'sammi box'. I don't really see it that way because it's already stuck in my head that it's 'sammi boo' but I guess you can see it that way, haha.

ranmahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime29th September 2011, 08:27

Kiko is my japanese name ^_^
I use this instead of my real name because I like it better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 02:49

my meaning is plain and simple lol Dx
my youtube username is: OliviaMarie808
for one....my full first name is OliviaMarie.
and for the numbers 808 it stands for my state's (hawaii) area code~
i know...boring and not creative at all lol xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 02:56

xKatiwa : because my nickname was katie before :) (don't ask why, 'cause my real name is audrey XD! but only my family calls me like that ._. ) and when i wanted a japanese for a game with my little bro' i have tought "katie hum... uchiwa (naruto) hum... OMGOSH! KATIWA! 8D" hahaha, now my friends call me like that >o< and i just put a "x" before because "katiwa" was already taking :)

THIS IS WHY 8D
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

Female Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 03:15

ChocoberryCovers

BitterSweet Covers ^^

Choco-Chocolates <3
Berry- Strawberries <3
+ Covers

so yeah they my 2 favs ^^
and to me it can be bittersweet covers
kinda of like supporters & haters ^^
Back to top Go down
iamhyunick
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
iamhyunick

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 03:32

sounds interesting.. Let me tell you a story on how i come up with "iamhyunick"

THE LEGEND OF IAMHYUNICK

Once upon a time, i have these 2 crushes. I really like them both (LOL. am i a 2 timer in that case? haha). During our class, I was so bored and started to write the names of my crushes. I was writing and writing and writing and bwalah! I combined the name of my 2 crush. It came up really nice so by that time I started using that combined name. hahaha.. Before that my friends always ask me if to choose from the two. They said that I must choose one but I can't. So, everytime they ask me that question i would answer HYUNICK.. hahaha.. wise, isn't it? and for the fact that it sounds like "UNIQUE"

hyunick (unique) isn't it?

THE END
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

Female Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 03:33

iamhyunick wrote:

THE LEGEND OF IAMHYUNICK

Once upon a time, i have these 2 crushes. I really like them both (LOL. am i a 2 timer in that case? haha). During our class, I was so bored and started to write the names of my crushes. I was writing and writing and writing and bwalah! I combined the name of my 2 crush. It came up really nice so by that time I started using that combined name. hahaha.. Before that my friends always ask me if to choose from the two. They said that I must choose one but I can't. So, everytime they ask me that question i would answer HYUNICK.. hahaha.. wise, isn't it? and for the fact that it sounds like "UNIQUE"

THE END

awww lol thats cuteee ! and veryy unique !
Hara likess ^^
Back to top Go down
iamhyunick
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
iamhyunick

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 03:37

Hara wrote:
iamhyunick wrote:

THE LEGEND OF IAMHYUNICK

THE END

awww lol thats cuteee ! and veryy unique !
Hara likess ^^

hahaha...yay! very Hyunick :)) Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of your username/youtube name   Meaning of your username/youtube name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meaning of your username/youtube name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1