Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[Cover Group] MoonshipVI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Female Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-07-09

[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 20:03

First topic message reminder :

[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 Tumblr_mdbtf0gl1J1ro8xmdo1_500
MoonshipVI - Starship Entertainment Cover Group
Performing songs from Starship Entertainment and other KPop songs

~ Cast ~
- Vocalist, Rapper: Chantelle | Idol: Soyu
- Lead Vocalist, Rapper: Channie | Idol: Jeongmin
- Main Vocalist: Deanna | Idol: Hyunseong
- Vocalist: Alicia | Idol: Kwangmin
- Main Rapper/Vocalist: L.NA | Idol: Hyorin
- Vocalist: Min (cloudymelody) | Idol: Dasom

~ Rules ~
Spoiler:

~ Mini-Albums ~
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 Q4mcVfI41eX1HKBAN5ufvqLdX_FADZ9H6oJqp1vSCmFwUHlaPfiDLfYb0m7bkGh3z0yH40Yo26VqO7SqoLjGXyINCUNWn8CZIZbinGFiY-pMKRjBsd1R
~ MoonshipVI: The Winter Album ~
Spoiler:

~ Coming Soon ~
[Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 0sLQqeudK88yeX091BU1FL3k3ktB7_V7CYzLCthvfHGmAiXVr3KjivoUHrO_QonBb_9gj-uCNICer_ddvoSMVks23zIC48dOC_kKJS4EcLPnxO6X9WjU
~ Love Style: The First Mini-Album ~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Channie on 27th July 2013, 13:34; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 15:55

chantelleeey wrote:
was there a set date for those with extensions to submit by?

It was around the 10th January but since I didn't send my parts to you and Deanna, it was longer than expected. -stupid Channie-
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

Female Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 16:01

Channie wrote:
chantelleeey wrote:

It was around the 10th January but since I didn't send my parts to you and Deanna, it was longer than expected. -stupid Channie-

Ohh, when will you send them?

Do the others who have not submitted parts know they're part of the cover group?
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 18:41

chantelleeey wrote:
Channie wrote:
chantelleeey wrote:

Ohh, when will you send them?

Do the others who have not submitted parts know they're part of the cover group?
I'm currently in the middle of a massive recording session so I'm doing them tonight and tomorrow.
And Alicia and L.NA know, and Deanna hasn't got back to me
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2013, 21:09

I'm seriously concerned about parts now. I finally fixed my equipment so I am downloading my recording software and the instrumentals so if needed I can fix stuff out but I really need parts from L.NA, Alicia and Deanna or I am considering casting understudies or new members if they suddenly disappear
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th February 2013, 06:45

Bump~
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 04:11

Christmas and New Years has passed.. are we still doing the Christmas album?
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 15:52

chantelleeey wrote:
Christmas and New Years has passed.. are we still doing the Christmas album?

I highly doubt it now.
THIS IS LAST CALL FOR ALICIA, DEANNA AND L.NA.
If you don't hand in parts by the end of this week (1st March) I'll be recasting!!
And I mean it!!!
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

Female Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 02:42

IM SORRY. I LOST TRACK. IM DOING IT NOW :D
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 06:25

Heres my parts :DDDDD Sorry I WAS SO LATE!!! tell me if you want me to redo anything :D
https://www.box.com/s/5pgv6ry2ds11e1900avn
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2013, 11:07

Recasting for Main Vocalist & Vocalist/Rapper... (this is getting stupid...Stupid manager Channie)
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2013, 11:20

I'm so confused. So, what's happening with the parts and who has submitted theirs?
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2013, 11:26

chantelleeey wrote:
I'm so confused. So, what's happening with the parts and who has submitted theirs?

Honestly I'm confused too. Alicia and Deanna must be busy so I said I'd recast. I am still using the parts but if you still want to be part of the group after the release, just submit here that you want to be part. I was getting a little frustrated that I didn't deal with this. Please forgive me for the hassle.
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2013, 11:29

Channie wrote:
chantelleeey wrote:

Honestly I'm confused too. Alicia and Deanna must be busy so I said I'd recast. I am still using the parts but if you still want to be part of the group after the release, just submit here that you want to be part. I was getting a little frustrated that I didn't deal with this. Please forgive me for the hassle.

I'll still be a part of the group. So we're going to continue working on the Christmas album? Or move on to debut album after recasting members? Sorry for bombarding you with questions :(

Depending on when the new deadline is, I may be able to continue with mixing
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2013, 20:13

chantelleeey wrote:
Channie wrote:
chantelleeey wrote:

I'll still be a part of the group. So we're going to continue working on the Christmas album? Or move on to debut album after recasting members? Sorry for bombarding you with questions :(

Depending on when the new deadline is, I may be able to continue with mixing

I would still release them but maybe just as regular Collabs and not the official debut. It would be stupid to throw all the parts away when I can mix Pink Romance and White Love easily. It's okay, questions are good. I was a little unsure what to do
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 05:11

*bump* is there an easier way to find the download links for everyones parts? I'm confused right now... I'm trying to get all of the I'll Be There parts. Who has submitted (and if you could leave the link in your reply it would be awesome) and who hasn't?
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 17:52

chantelleeey wrote:
*bump* is there an easier way to find the download links for everyones parts? I'm confused right now... I'm trying to get all of the I'll Be There parts. Who has submitted (and if you could leave the link in your reply it would be awesome) and who hasn't?
Bump bump. I'll have a look through and find replacements for the parts so they can at least be released as lts Collabs. Also, because of exams, I wanted to suggest a little something to you but I'll save that for private messages
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 04:11

Channie wrote:
chantelleeey wrote:
Bump bump. I'll have a look through and find replacements for the parts so they can at least be released as lts Collabs. Also, because of exams, I wanted to suggest a little something to you but I'll save that for private messages

I agree with releasing them as LTS collabs. Releasing these songs has been extremely delayed T.T alright, I'll wait for that PM
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 03:12

*Bump*
Have the missing parts been filled?
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 10:53

Vas happening? have yo ucasted again :))
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:21

Parts submitted:

Min -
Pink Romance: http://www.mediafire.com/?fz9ueugk12496oe
I'll Be There: http://www.mediafire.com/?j769rh94jlb7242
White Love: http://www.mediafire.com/?yhizm3i0uqe9uci

Chantelle - 
Pink Romance:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gxkcx14ik63w13x
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmh3hm83y3ffels
I'll Be There: recorded (on harddrive)

Alicia - 
I'll Be There: https://www.box.com/s/qz82sdc3qe8jwh8wpuqc

Lena -
All: https://www.box.com/s/5pgv6ry2ds11e1900avn

Channie - 
Can you upload your parts for I'll Be There?

Whatever isn't here hasn't been recorded
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 13:31

chantelleeey wrote:
Parts submitted:

Min -
Pink Romance: http://www.mediafire.com/?fz9ueugk12496oe
I'll Be There: http://www.mediafire.com/?j769rh94jlb7242
White Love: http://www.mediafire.com/?yhizm3i0uqe9uci

Chantelle - 
Pink Romance:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gxkcx14ik63w13x
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmh3hm83y3ffels
I'll Be There: recorded (on harddrive)

Alicia - 
I'll Be There: https://www.box.com/s/qz82sdc3qe8jwh8wpuqc

Lena -
All: https://www.box.com/s/5pgv6ry2ds11e1900avn

Channie - 
Can you upload your parts for I'll Be There?

Whatever isn't here hasn't been recorded

If I remember, we were just going to do these as normal collabs and not our debut since things went a little AWOL. I'll send the parts for I'll Be There and I'll find some people to fill in for Pink Romance and White Love.

We are reopening for a while, audition wise too.
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 02:03

I was just looking for the missing parts and was making it easier for me to find the download links later ~
I saw the audition post. Hopefully we'll get a good cast.
Back to top Go down
Lena
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Lena

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 06:05

:)) weee I hope you guys can cast awesome people :)) Please let me know if you need anything~~~ especially with mixing :)
Back to top Go down
chantelleeey
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
chantelleeey

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th September 2013, 11:16

bump
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th September 2013, 12:01

Lena wrote:
:)) weee I hope you guys can cast awesome people :)) Please let me know if you need anything~~~ especially with mixing :)
You are still part of the gang. Just re-send your application since we're re-opening...
And

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cover Group] MoonshipVI   [Cover Group] MoonshipVI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cover Group] MoonshipVI

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2