Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Triple S Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Female Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 13:23

Hello Everyone!
Since SS501 are currently doing solo projects, I wanted to unite the Triple S girls of LTS because I miss our boys. So welcome to the LTS Triple S Club!

I will update this topic with stuff on our boys and hopefully we may bring new fans to our group. This is pretty good because I am a blogger/budding journalist so I will be your Chan-In-The-Know about Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun.

I hope to find people who love the boys as much as me so let's smile and spazz together.

Me and Jungminnie will be waiting for you~! ^^

Triple S Club!! B0028166_4b63e1b8b1c58
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 2011-05-27

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 13:32

:) SS501 was the first kpop group for me. Was so crazy about them when I first started, and my favourite was Kim Hyung Jun! :DD
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 13:35

Jessica wrote:
:) SS501 was the first kpop group for me. Was so crazy about them when I first started, and my favourite was Kim Hyung Jun! :DD

AWESOME!! I'm so happy there's a Triple S here. I thought I was gonna be lonely, posting updates here XD.
My bias is Park Jung Min. :D

I'm actually gonna post up stuff on the boys' new solos so I'll post up Hyung Jun first just for you~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Kim Hyung Jun's new Solo, "Sorry I'm Sorry"   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 13:53

Kim Hyung Jun - "Sorry I'm Sorry"

Triple S Club!! 20120704_kimhyungjun

A year and four months after "oH! aH!" and "Girl", SS501's maknae, Kim Hyung Jun recently his mini album, "Escape" and there is definitely a huge transformation from his usual Maknae image to a new mature & charismatic image. His single, "Sorry I'm Sorry" is a song of heartbreak which is shown through the melancholy music video as Hyung Jun tries to get his girl back.

The Music Video has already topped charts, beating top dogs such as 2NE1, Super Junior and T-ARA and lucky fans are being spoiled by the sexy maknae as he has worked with director, Cha Eun Taek to create a sensual dance version of the MV and a Drama version which lasts 25-minutes.

So Triple S, what do you think of our baby's new image?

Additional Information Courtesy of Allkpop
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Park Jung Min's new Mysterious side: ROMEO   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 14:35

Park Jung Min: The Mystery of ROMEO

Triple S Club!! JtDib

It's been a while since we saw Park Jung Min performing but after his success with Fondant Garden, he has returned but not quite as you know it. He now has a "split personality". The charismatic man, Park Jung Min that we all know and love but at night, he transforms into the alluring being known only as ROMEO. Jung Min has said that ROMEO "seems to have a distance with sexy" and that he feels "that there is a difference between being called sexy and the reality.”

Does this mean that ROMEO is a new upgraded version of Jung Min's Sexy Charisma. All we know is that he is "a different character which hid in the subconscious of Jung Min, who is fluent in Japanese, woke up at night with his uncontrollable urge but disappeared under sunlight." Hmm, maybe ROMEO is a creature of the night and this one definitely doesn't sparkle.

More information about ROMEO will hopefully be released around the 5th September, the release date of Jung Min/ROMEO's first single, "Give Me Your Heart". Until then, curious fans can listen to the official 30-second preview of the new J-Rock sound of our Sexy Charisma. Also, during the FIRST CONTACT show, MV previews of "Give Me Your Heart" and the second single "Tonight's The Night" (due to be released on Halloween!!) and they showcase the mysterious sexy creature, ROMEO.

Audio Preview of "Give Me Your Heart"

Video Trailer of "Give Me Your Heart" (Recorded at ROMEO FIRST CONTACT)

Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime13th July 2012, 14:50

Omg I'm so fail, I didn't know KHJ baby released a new minialbum after his oh! ah! one! :O I really do wish they'll have a reunion like how they said they would!
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 12:07

Jessica wrote:
Omg I'm so fail, I didn't know KHJ baby released a new minialbum after his oh! ah! one! :O I really do wish they'll have a reunion like how they said they would!

Me neither. I love Sorry I'm Sorry. *^*
I'm so happy that all the boys are back - even if they are solo artists.
Maybe they'll have a reuinion when Kyu Jong gets back from Military Service. ;u;
We can only hope. I mean Shinhwa came back after a long break. The same will definitely happen with SS501. HWAITING!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 13:26

Oh yesss & he's looking pretty fine too :DD Is he still DJ-ing? I remember tuning in to a random Korean radio station & going OMGGGG ITS KHJ BABY!!! :X
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 13:30

ss501 seems to be the first group for most people. I'm included. :)

I was so crazy over Young Saeng. I remember obsessing over his smooth vocals and cute mannerisms. Sadly I stopped getting updated about sometime early last year. And I was groupless for a while, I tried looking for new groups to get attached to, but no group actually made me their true fan. I hopped around from SHINee, to 2AM, to many other girl and boy groups until I stumbled over Super Junior the day Mr. Simple came out.

But ss501 will always be my very first k-pop group. :) They were the ones who really got me into k-pop.

Gosh, I remember trying to follow their solo activities but it wasn't as great as when they were together. :( They promised us that they'd do activities together but after a while I just stopped hoping. ^^"

Jung Min was my second bias, and omg I bought his and Young Saeng's first solo albums. Not Alone and Let It Go. Ahahahha.

I remember obsessing over the photobook when I went to Jung Min's fanmeet in my country. Gah, wonderful times. :)
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 13:43

I know what you mean, Min. I was trying to follow their solo activities as well, I actually listened to each of their solo debuts, but after a while I just kinda lost touch.

I can't even remember how I got into SS501 in the first place. I think I watched Boys Over Flowers, then because Kim Hyun Joong was involved in We Got Married, I watched the Joongbo couple & a couple of the episodes actually feature the SS501 boys & I thought them super cute. :) If you haven't, you should go catch their variety shows. Pretty funny stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 13:55

Jessica wrote:
I know what you mean, Min. I was trying to follow their solo activities as well, I actually listened to each of their solo debuts, but after a while I just kinda lost touch.

I can't even remember how I got into SS501 in the first place. I think I watched Boys Over Flowers, then because Kim Hyun Joong was involved in We Got Married, I watched the Joongbo couple & a couple of the episodes actually feature the SS501 boys & I thought them super cute. :) If you haven't, you should go catch their variety shows. Pretty funny stuff ^^

Love Ya was a really good song, and I remember re-watching that MV whenever I felt sad about their separation. ^^" I'm sucha sappy person, lol.

Hmmm... I got into ss501 when my best friend introduced me to them. And then after that I kind of went crazy over Young Saeng and Jung Min's voice. And... yeah. XD

Plus, I loved their idol world show. It was so funny. I remember watching so many of their videos. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
ChocoYing
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
ChocoYing

Female Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 00:24

SS501 is prob the only kpop group I listen to haha~
I'm not really into kpop but I do listen to their songs occasionally (cuz of Park Jung Min lool~)
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 13:30

ChocoYing wrote:
SS501 is prob the only kpop group I listen to haha~
I'm not really into kpop but I do listen to their songs occasionally (cuz of Park Jung Min lool~)

Hahaha I'm sure you watched Fordant Garden (Is that the name?) then! :P
Back to top Go down
ChocoYing
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
ChocoYing

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 01:27

Jessica wrote:

Hahaha I'm sure you watched Fordant Garden (Is that the name?) then! :P

Yes, I watched it since it's a Taiwanese drama (I don't watch Korean ones haha). Cuz I like how I can understand them without the subs but I didn't know the male lead is Korean so yeah... But it turned out good since he spoke mando most of the time xD
Back to top Go down
kikiworld10
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
kikiworld10

Female Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 02:37

Thank you for all the update! lovie

I miss them too! SS501 was the first boy group I listen to in the beginning. I remember it was Boys Over Flower that got me to notice them because their songs were playing in all the episodes and mainly Kim Hyun Joong. (He is my bias. hehe )

Now I have to watch Fondant Garden since Jung Min is in it.

Can't wait for them to reunite.

Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 08:19

I'm watching fondant garden right now, actually. I didn't even know that Jung Min was in it until I started watching it. The only reason why I started to watch it is because I'm singing the song "Ai Ni" for a concert onstage this August ^^"
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime29th July 2012, 22:28

Oh, Jungmin fans~! I have a video of him performing his second ROMEO single: "Tonight's The Night".
And the audio is clear. No fangirl screaming!!

I have to say, this is spazztactular!!! XD
Back to top Go down
ChocoYing
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
ChocoYing

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime30th July 2012, 03:03

sweetlovie
Thanks, do you have his "Give Me Your Heart" in clear version?
The ones I found got fangirl screaming so I couldn't really hear the song lol.
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 11:20

ChocoYing wrote:
sweetlovie
Thanks, do you have his "Give Me Your Heart" in clear version?
The ones I found got fangirl screaming so I couldn't really hear the song lol.

I think the show - "Wa! Kpop!" only showed "Tonight's The Night" since they were interviewing Jungmin. I am still on the look out for any new stuff on Romeo so when I find them, I'll update you guys. ^^
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 03:45

As promised for ChocoYing...This is Give Me Your Heart's debut on radio. This is as clear as it's gonna get for now so I hope you don't mind the talking at the start. Other than that... just listen to it.

ROMEO - Give Me Your Heart

HIS VOICE IS JUST.... AMAZING!! GULL, I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL!!!!!!
SOMEONE HOLD ME!! I CAN'T! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!
SOBBING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!
Triple S Club!! Tumblr_lxssld6XAX1qzh5sno6_250
Back to top Go down
ChocoYing
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
ChocoYing

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime7th August 2012, 19:21

OOOOOO Thank you so much! sweatheart
bw, you can call me Ying =)
-enjoying the song-
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime10th August 2012, 22:11

ChocoYing wrote:
OOOOOO Thank you so much! sweatheart
bw, you can call me Ying =)
-enjoying the song-

You like that, Ying? You'll love this!!! THE SHORT PV!!!

Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 20:42

Calling all Juliets!!! (homemade fangirl name for Jungmin. Like it?)
Park Jung Min / ROMEO's Japan Debut single "Give Me Your Heart" comes out THIS WEEK!!
As soon as it's released, I'll post it here for your enjoyment!
Back to top Go down
Channie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Channie

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime12th September 2012, 14:29

Park Jung Min / ROMEO - Give Me Your Heart MV

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triple S Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple S Club!!   Triple S Club!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple S Club!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1