Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

SNSD On Letterman & Kelly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

SNSD On Letterman & Kelly Empty
PostSubject: SNSD On Letterman & Kelly   SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime3rd February 2012, 08:11

This week SNSD made their Network TV debut on The Late Show with David Letterman and their Morning show debut on Live with Kelly.

They sang a remix version of The Boys on Letterman showing of their powerful dance moves.

On Live with Kelly they sang The Boys then they had a brief interview with Kelly Ripa and Howie Mandel.

Did any of you guys watch this on TV? How do you think this will affect the Hallyu wave in America? ^^

Personally I couldn't be prouder of my girls for being the first of hopefully many Kpop groups to debut on American network TV. ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SNSD On Letterman & Kelly   SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime4th February 2012, 10:43

I don't watch TV xD But I watched the links~~~ Their perf was so awesomeee!! I kind of wished that their english lyrics to the boys were better I mean like... if you really read the englsih lyrics the song isn't that good and they could've gotten better lyrics for it D: (I know their english version of the boys has a diff meaning than the korean version translated) But like... entering America with a song that practically has no meaning might not leave the best impression XD Stage presence and dance they definitely have though :D~~
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: SNSD On Letterman & Kelly   SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime4th February 2012, 14:20

Skye wrote:
I don't watch TV xD But I watched the links~~~ Their perf was so awesomeee!! I kind of wished that their english lyrics to the boys were better I mean like... if you really read the englsih lyrics the song isn't that good and they could've gotten better lyrics for it D: (I know their english version of the boys has a diff meaning than the korean version translated) But like... entering America with a song that practically has no meaning might not leave the best impression XD Stage presence and dance they definitely have though :D~~
IKR!!! you're an intellectual person, my dear skye!?
i guess what they wanna say is that they're like the best but i guess it has nothing to do about "bringing the boys out?" lol, do i have a point here?
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SNSD On Letterman & Kelly   SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime5th February 2012, 07:11

jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:

IKR!!! you're an intellectual person, my dear skye!?
i guess what they wanna say is that they're like the best but i guess it has nothing to do about "bringing the boys out?" lol, do i have a point here?

LOL whether I'm intellectual or not isn't for me to say ^^~~~
Yeah basically the english version of the boys gives off that kind of meaning, and going into a nation like America with a song trying to say that isn't the best idea... I mean like... They could've came up with something better, sing about something that had concrete meaning or with lyrics that people can relate to? (Those are the kinds of songs a lot of people like me are drawn to)
They sing about "bringing the boys out" but their song doesn't really say why they want to bring the boys out... (I don't know if I'm over-analyzing things) but yeah XD

Still, I think their dancing, beauty and numbers probably left a pretty lasting impression. They should come to Canada >D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNSD On Letterman & Kelly   SNSD On Letterman & Kelly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNSD On Letterman & Kelly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1