Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

You & I - Boyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

You & I - Boyfriend  Empty
PostSubject: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 11:24

Donghyun - Skye
https://www.youtube.com/user/ReminiscentMelodies

Hyunseong - Celine
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemonshebet

Jeongmin - IkaaSuyoung
https://www.youtube.com/user/ikaakechyQk

Youngmin + Kwangmin - jiroSHExfilesTATU
https://www.youtube.com/user/jiroSHExfilesTATU

Minwoo - self-casted

Audio Mixer - Mi Young
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 12:14

Omg this is so... nice oh my goodness O___O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 12:17

Vivian wrote:

thanks everyone did well ^^
Back to top Go down
eyes_zan
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
eyes_zan

Female Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 12:57

I like this song aww

And you guys covered it soo well~~ happyswing
Like this soo much~~ burstlove
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 00:37

WOWWW OMFGGGGG THIS IS SOOOO GOOOOD <333!!!!!
i love all your voicess sooo muchhh T___T!!! was so excited to hear thisss haha (:

hope my voice didn't ruin this LOL long time since I had such a long singing part in a collab xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 10:45

Skye wrote:
WOWWW OMFGGGGG THIS IS SOOOO GOOOOD <333!!!!!
i love all your voicess sooo muchhh T___T!!! was so excited to hear thisss haha (:

hope my voice didn't ruin this LOL long time since I had such a long singing part in a collab xD

no you did well unnie, compare to my ugly minwoo rapping ><
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 16:37

nooooo your Minwoo rapping was beautiful :DD!! Don't be hard on yourself <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 20:43

Skye wrote:
nooooo your Minwoo rapping was beautiful :DD!! Don't be hard on yourself <3

thanks skye unnie ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 04:27

umm, could you credit me for mixing this? ^^
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 04:34

omg.... I listened to this since this is like the only boyfriend song I like.,..
and this was utterly amazing o_o...
Everyone was really good asoidhasio
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 04:55

Mi Young wrote:
umm, could you credit me for mixing this? ^^

Edited the first post (:!!!
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime15th March 2012, 10:42

Vivian wrote:
Thanks!!!

Yoseop wrote:
omg.... I listened to this since this is like the only boyfriend song I like.,..
and this was utterly amazing o_o...
Everyone was really good asoidhasio
Thanks! Oh, you should listen to Let's Get it Started. And watch their MV/perf of that song. They're so daebak! I hope that would be added to the boyfriend songs you like... :)

eyes_zan wrote:
I like this song aww
And you guys covered it soo well~~ happyswing
Like this soo much~~ burstlove
Thanks!!!

@Mi Young as mixer: Thanks for mixing! Thanks for adding my extras! Some harmonies are supposed to be low but i guess those sucked so it's a good thing you lowered their volumes. Lol.

@IkaaSuyoung as Jeongmin: I mean it when I told you to just PM me if you're low on LTS credits. I mean it when I told you to post more covers. Why? Because I also mean it when I told you you deserve more subs!!! Because you should sing more!
The first time I heard your parts ("Uri haeyo...neon shirheo"), I thought, "This girl has a cute voice." When it came to your next line ("Eottokhae doengeonji...NEOMU SEULPEO~,OH!") I was honestly surprised because your voice is not only cute. Your also good! Really! I can see, I mean hear, that you have more potential. Hwaiting!
If you can't mix, you can always post a live/oneshot covers. You can even shorten them. Most of uploads are the like since I only started mixing. Practice your great voice, okay? Unnie will be supporting! Hwaiting! Lol, I guess I sound like your mother now.
Uhm, Skye, what's the korean term for son/daughter??? Nan moolla!

@Celine as Hyunseong: Great before, even greater today. Oh, about your rap. You don't have rap parts here, I'm just saying. Lol. Learning takes time, I must say. So you don't need to give up on rapping, my dear. :)
Is it just me or your "Neomu pogo shipjiMAN," only the last syllable, was shaky? Don't worry my dear, it's not even fatal to he collab. And oh, I like your vibrato in 2:16, "You and I~~"

@Skye as Donghyun: I though you chose sharing but you chose VOCAL instead! Okay, I'' critique your parts some other time. I hope you won’t regret it. Kekeke. Other would you rather choose SHARING? Kekeke...

@Momo as Minwoo: You know what? We forgot to do our doubles. Lol. Or Mi Young just forgot? Kekeke.
Hmm...you forgot a syllable in Minwoo's rap. "uriNEUN dashi saranghal naneori". Yeah, I know one had to slightly memorize RAP parts. It's not easy. But listening to rap parts a hundred timed would ease the burden. Kekeke. Did you record in oneshot? I think you should have more energy/accent, especially your part is rap.
I like the way you changed the pitch/tune in "YOU AND I we're meant to be."
Thanks letting me be a part of this collab!

@myself as Youngmin and Kwangmin: This was actually the first collab that I decided to join. But a day (or a few minutes, i can't remember, it's been almost 3months) later, the collab was already closed! I was like, "Omo, collabs here close very fast." A month or two passed then I saw this in my "topics being watched." Then I decided to stalk the thread. Lol.
I wish I had rercorded my parts here because there were a lot of noise. Listen to the intro, you can even hear the drops in the aircon! Lol! I recorded these parts originally for YT collabs. That is the time when I still don't know audacity, when I still know nothing about minimizing noise when recording. Lol.
But i told Momo I have prerecorded parts so yeah...

I'm so happy to be a part of this! I still miss Mihn, though! (I replaced her) She isn't active even in her channel. T_T
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime15th March 2012, 12:07

ddal - daughter
adeul - son

LOL nah I chose vocal because i know this song very well xD
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime29th March 2012, 07:01

Skye wrote:
ddal - daughter
adeul - son

LOL nah I chose vocal because i know this song very well xD

oh, i see..thanks, skye!

@Skye as Donghyun: Are you sure you're not gonna regret this? LOL. Caution: I don't study music and i don't even know how to read musical notes on a staff so these are just my opinion. Kekeke. I think your first "Baby can WE turn back the time" is not at the right tune. That WE is sort of at the right tune i guess, but you can't hold that note longer that's why it didn't sound right. And your first "Imi neujeo teongeol ARA" is not at the right tune, i guess. But in your succeeding parts with the same lyrics, they sound better. :) Your "neomu saranghajiMAN" should be lower. I wasn't gonna post this but I guess I promised you plus you rarely choose VOCAL (i think) so I did post this...
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime30th March 2012, 22:13

LOL I never studied music either~~
Thanks Erin ^^ honestly tho whether I choose vocal or sharing doesn't really make a difference because a lot of the times when I sing it wrong I know I'm singing it wrong and don't need someone to point it out, I just don't know how to sing it right (you know what I mean?) But it's refreshing to hear critique :P
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime31st March 2012, 04:07

Skye wrote:
LOL I never studied music either~~
Thanks Erin ^^ honestly tho whether I choose vocal or sharing doesn't really make a difference because a lot of the times when I sing it wrong I know I'm singing it wrong and don't need someone to point it out, I just don't know how to sing it right (you know what I mean?) But it's refreshing to hear critique :P

Oh so you regret it... MIANHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime31st March 2012, 04:54

No I don't regret it XD i just don't find feedback useful sometimes since I already know where I go wrong and the feedback often just says what I did wrong not how to fix it :P
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime31st March 2012, 08:18

LOL...you got a big point there...

Hmm, i advise you to sing while STANDING. So you can "sing through your diaphragm" meaning "stomach is in,chest out." Uhm, up to now, I'm not really sure if I sing the right way but those are the best words I could come up with. Lol. Yeah, it takes me one day (or more) for learning parts, one (or more) for recording, then another (or more) for selecting/timing. Lol. I guess i would be more burdened by this CYCLE since my USB mic doesn't work anymore. It only records noises. Just when I want to record the other day!!! Grrr! I'm back to my cellphone again. Such a pain in the neck. Ggrrrr. I'll be sure to buy USB mic again, though. I guess. Lol.

Does this paragraph sounds familiar? LOL...

I just watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeSL9WdVBo but i can't do it.... LOL...
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime31st March 2012, 18:53

haha yeah singing with diaphragm is hard but I think I already do :\ (not for girl songs tho)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You & I - Boyfriend    You & I - Boyfriend  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You & I - Boyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1