Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop   F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 11:06

Initiator/Audio/Video - Skye
Song - Lollipop by fx ft. SHINee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mb9SZhamWQ

Krystal/Minho - Vivian [VOCAL]
Victoria/Onew - Chihoon [SHARING]
Amber/Jonghyun - Skye [VOCAL]
Luna/Taemin - Ren [VOCAL]
Sulli/Key - Phannie. [VOCAL]

Vivian - As usual your voice is awesome^^ I love your harmonies, they really helped to make the collab a lot fuller!

Hayoung - I'm so sorry I couldn't make your voice louder T.T This was as loud as it could go... but you sounded wonderful and your harmonies were dead on ^^

Ren - I think with your clips the volume was maxed out and it lowers the quality so if you can, try not to max out the volume for better sound quality when mixing ^^ you have potential in your voice but I think the only reason you went flat was because you needed to be more familiar with the song.

Phannie. - I like the attitude in your "dalkhoman lollipop oh lollipop oh lollipop~" parts :D! In some parts it seemed like you were using your falsetto, and you made it work but try getting used to using your real voice more often (it's hard to tell the difference in the beginning) but I know you'll sound a lot more comfortable with it (and it'll sound more genuine)

Me- ....... Ew. LOL. I wish I could re-record but it was 2 am when I was mixing x]

I tried to give critique to the people who chose VOCAL but my critque skills aren't amazing and my ears aren't really keen on picking up sound quality (in other words I'm easily pleased) xD This was a fun collab!
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop   F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 17:20

I have been waiting for this for so long!!!
I love this collab so much x) and no Skye. Your. Voice. Is. Amazing. Okay.
:)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop   F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 20:59

Vivian wrote:
I have been waiting for this for so long!!!
I love this collab so much x) and no Skye. Your. Voice. Is. Amazing. Okay.
:)

Me too^^ I was really looking forward to this~!
I'm glad you like it ^^ ahhh noo, I started off flat..and then sang the rest of my parts flat LOL -sigh-
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop   F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime1st January 2012, 00:30

Vivian; I agree with Skye. Your voice was awesome!
Chihoon; you did well there bb! Awesome!
Skye; I love your voiceeeee. Especially the ‘dalkhom lollipop oh lollipop’ parts! ^^; Skye..rap more cause I love you rapping~
Ren; you have a really nice voice. Great!
Me; ew. Honestly I do NOT like my first part, actually I don’t like my singing part... It sounds so bad. Sound like I was running out of breath for ‘dalkhom lolilipop oh lollipop’ parts LOL. Oh fail. But I prefer the rapping over the singing. ^^

Great job on the mixing/videoing Skye~. P.s. Falsetto is like ‘false’ voice right? It’s the head voice right? What is ‘normal’ voice? LOL. Man I fail in knowing these terms.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop   F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime1st January 2012, 00:52

phannie. wrote:

Great job on the mixing/videoing Skye~. P.s. Falsetto is like ‘false’ voice right? It’s the head voice right? What is ‘normal’ voice? LOL. Man I fail in knowing these terms.

Thankyou^^ haha i rap so much but now I have no time to learn raps so I'd like to sing too :P!!

Yes it's your head voice ^^ usually when people have to hit a high note that is completely out of their range they switch to falsetto because it helps them hit the notes. Sometimes it can become a habit for people to always sing in falsetto, even when they don't actually need it.
Hm.. At first it's really hard to distinguish... it's really something you need to pay attention to in order to see the difference (took me a while to find it LOL...) but when you're just singing most comfortably in the range you like best without straining your voice at all might be when you're using your normal voice xD Not sure if I helped haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop   F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F(x) Feat. SHINee - Lollipop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1