Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-11-12

[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime26th December 2011, 20:18

Bee, here :)
I hope the French didn't throw you off xD

Anyways, I'm going to be honest. I'm not necessarily going to be nice, but I won't be cruel. ^^
In my opinion? Anyone can sing, but not everyone can sing well.
So instead of just telling you it was bad or good, I'm going to tell you what you can do to make it better!

I'll only critique Korean, English, and Japanese because those are the only types of music I know about ^^
I won't critique pronunciation in Korean though. Here are the things I look for:

Emotion: Its important to me! It's sometimes hard to do, but in the end, it makes a good song
Rhythm: It might be a mixing problem too, but i usually notice if someone goes faster or slower than the song.
Pitch: We all have problems with it. It makes me twitch~
Enunciation: I really hate mumble dubs. If you mess up the words; rerecord. I will be especially hard on people who mumble grumble. I may not be able to tell with Korean, but if I do... : cherrii :

If you want to be critiqued just post the video or link along with the song title and original artist.
If you post something with more than one person, I need colorcoded lyrics or the YT video needs to somehow show who sings. I WILL NOT pick out one voice of a group and critique only that one. Just no. If I do that, there will be at least one person who decides to cover a song that has 12 people singing in it no particular order and I will die.

DISCLAIMER
By submitting your work to me, you are giving me permission as well as prompting me to express my personal opinion on it. Therefore, if my opinion is not one you'd prefer, flaming is not advised. You submit your work at your own risk. I have no bias against anyone here when critiquing and I will be fair about it. Any drama should stay with yo mama and any questions should be pmed or posted here.

`c h a l l e n g e .

Eng:
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
Jasmine Sullivan - I Need You Bad

Jap:
Ayumi Hamasaki - Dearest
Hatsune Miku - Drain
Hatsune Miku - World is Mine
Mini Moni - Mirakururun Grand Prix

Kor:
B.A.P - Warrior
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
SHINee - Romeo + Juliette

Last edited by bee on 1st March 2012, 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 11:15

I' ve posted this in Evonne's critique page though... is it allowed?
If it's not, then you may ignore my post hehe :P
I just wanna see how harsh you are XD (it's all good to me, no worries ^^)
(but u know, I really want to receive advices from diff. people XD)

Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime29th December 2011, 23:38

Yah thats fine ^^ Doesn't matter to me~

Oh I like this song~
Probably because its a boy song and you're a girl, but some of the parts in the beginning are flat.
like wae irolkka, nagan deusi, mwo iri (not flat, just sort of off).

You seemed really bored at first, but closer to the chorus you sounded a lot better~
The "Amazing" parts sounded a little off, like one of the voices didn't sync with the other one, but that's more like a mixing problem.
Your timing was a bit off around 2:03 as well. I think it slowed down and then got faster?

Around 2:42 at the fancy schmancy parts, your pitch started to go all over the place. I can understand how that happened because its hard to keep control when being fancy. That's when its especially important to use your diaphragm so you won't run out of breath and mess up a note suddenly.

You have a good voice I think. That part at 2:53 sounded especially pretty~ I like the fact that there weren't any mumbles and that you could sing softly but powerfully. You're really good at vibrato as well. Thank you for not screaming your high notes and murdering my ears like I do ^^
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 01:25

Hi bee :3

I would like to have your notice about my cover...
But before can i tell u something ?
If we join to the singing can we post cover here ?
Because i know some mods vote so i prefer to ask before !
After i post my cover here hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 01:41

Sure you can put it here ^^
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 01:49

Oh thankyu ^^ !
Here is my cover, i know i've lot of diffulcuties to sing throught my diaphragm

And can u critic my latin cover ? Because it's opening of anime ^_^

Last edited by Hyuriko on 30th December 2011, 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 02:58

bee wrote:
Yah thats fine ^^ Doesn't matter to me~

Oh I like this song~
Probably because its a boy song and you're a girl, but some of the parts in the beginning are flat.
like wae irolkka, nagan deusi, mwo iri (not flat, just sort of off).

You seemed really bored at first, but closer to the chorus you sounded a lot better~
The "Amazing" parts sounded a little off, like one of the voices didn't sync with the other one, but that's more like a mixing problem.
Your timing was a bit off around 2:03 as well. I think it slowed down and then got faster?

Around 2:42 at the fancy schmancy parts, your pitch started to go all over the place. I can understand how that happened because its hard to keep control when being fancy. That's when its especially important to use your diaphragm so you won't run out of breath and mess up a note suddenly.

You have a good voice I think. That part at 2:53 sounded especially pretty~ I like the fact that there weren't any mumbles and that you could sing softly but powerfully. You're really good at vibrato as well. Thank you for not screaming your high notes and murdering my ears like I do ^^

yes, I had a little difficulty on the first part T^T
waah, right, timing that's mostly my #1 problem on my covers @_@

oh..., I must practice singing through my diaphragm from now on :)

thank you :)
lol screaming is painful xD

thanks for the critic! :)
I will try my best to improve and use my diaphragm when singing ^^
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 20:01

Ai Otsuka - Planetarium

Okay. First things first. I've never heard this song. But before I listened to the real song, I knew you were flat. At some points, you were simply singing lower than the actual song, which may have caused you to be flat. So I'll say that you were flat until 1:19 (the chorus). Particularly parts like "yuutsukuyo" The parts where the pitch needed to be higher even though you were singing lower. "patto hiraku" That was very flat.

If you sing lower, you usually need to lower the song as well or sing acapella. (people won't notice as much and the second one is better)

Did you listen to the song or the instrumental when you were singing? Sometimes when you listen to the instrumental, you can get lower or higher which may cause you to be flat or sharp or something. The benefit of pre-recording your songs is that you can listen to the song and instrumental at the same time. Maybe lower the song a little so that its quiet, but you can still use it base your pitch off of.

Another thing you can do to help you hear yourself is to cup your hand around you ear when you sing. It helps you hear yourself a lot better!

After the beginning you got a lot better and the second time you did that part of the song your pitch was pretty much correct. On those fast parts like " onaji shiawase wo mitai n da" So enunciate a little more around there. It's close to mumbling. Dangerously close : cherrii :

After 2:40 you seemed to really get into the song and it showed, however it seemed like you ran out of breath a little! You said you know about your diaphragm problems, so I won't nag you much about it, but it's either that, or your posture wasn't good when you got around there and towards the end. Slouching is never your friend, just in case that was it.

On the parts where you double your voice, in mixing you lower the volume on both, so that you don't get that horrid peaking noise. And also, on higher notes, you should try singing them softer. Especially for a song like this.

It was very rough in the beginning, but overall you have a voice that holds a lot of potential.

Lilium
I can critique Lilium only because I know it xD

This song suits your voice.

I noticed your vibrato is a bit shaky. Don't force it! I know this is a song that you need vibrato for, but if it won't come, forcing it is the wrong thing to do. This is an instance where practice makes perfect.

That "meditabitur" was shaky. It went flat in the middle I can just barely keep the pitch on that too. Actually, thats a very hard note. The "ki-i-ri-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e" got flat and then sharp at the end, but you got it together, so I'm glad.

This is a hard song. Diaphragm. That is all. ^^
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2011, 20:02

boadbsklover wrote:

I look forward to hearing you improve ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 13:30

bee wrote:
boadbsklover wrote:

I look forward to hearing you improve ^^

thank you ^^

btw, ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! <3 ^^

Last edited by boadbsklover on 2nd January 2012, 05:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime31st December 2011, 15:12

hi! i hope you can listen and CRITICIZE MY COVER HARSHLY. i mean yeah, SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY. just go on...

do you like to criticize the mixing? i'm sorry but this is a live version. you see, uhm, it's because i don't audio mix.

ok, i don't know why my link won't work...i'll just post the vid here. lol

also, i know i have some flat parts (lol, i don't even know what it means. i hope you can tell me).. just like 3:06 the KYEONdil su isseo part...and please rate my cover on a scale of 10, which is the highest... :) Mihn

this is the "less instrumental" version... it's because i recorded it with the original version...i just found the instrumental version too late...kekeke...

Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime15th January 2012, 16:27

Little By Little

Sorry this took me so long.

Well you must know that because that voice in the background is there, it takes a lot away from your singing because the brain naturally focuses on both voices as whole.

I don't really have much to say. I was looking for stuff to say, but there isn't much wrong.

When you're singing softly like this though, diaphragm is important. I noticed your vibrato can be unsteady sometimes, maybe because you're singing so softly. It will help keep your vibrato steady.

Emotion is a tad lacking. Just a tad. It might be your concentration that obstructs that though~

The only flat part was the part you said that I could hear.
This is a really good dub and you have an awesome vibrato (even though it gets lost sometimes)
There isn't much to critique here ^^ yaaaay~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime15th January 2012, 20:57

Moi aussi je suis française :D
tu peux me critiquer ces deux chansons? ^w^

Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime16th January 2012, 02:59

bee wrote:
Little By Little

Sorry this took me so long.

Well you must know that because that voice in the background is there, it takes a lot away from your singing because the brain naturally focuses on both voices as whole.

I don't really have much to say. I was looking for stuff to say, but there isn't much wrong.

When you're singing softly like this though, diaphragm is important. I noticed your vibrato can be unsteady sometimes, maybe because you're singing so softly. It will help keep your vibrato steady.

Emotion is a tad lacking. Just a tad. It might be your concentration that obstructs that though~

The only flat part was the part you said that I could hear.
This is a really good dub and you have an awesome vibrato (even though it gets lost sometimes)
There isn't much to critique here ^^ yaaaay~

OMO! thanks so much for replyring.... yeah, i guess i really have some "emotion" issues.... anyway, you say I CAN DO VIBRATO? omo! can you point out which parts/seconds? i thought i CAN'T do vibrato! maybe because i really don't know exactly what it is..lol...
Back to top Go down
Rie
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Rie

Female Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime19th January 2012, 08:00

Please critique my covers ^^

Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 16:36

here's my song cover! criticize me bee!! hahah sksk
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 21:08

Kelly wrote:
Oh! Sorry I don't speak French D:
AnihJourney does though!
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 10:07

bee wrote:
Ai Otsuka - Planetarium

Okay. First things first. I've never heard this song. But before I listened to the real song, I knew you were flat. At some points, you were simply singing lower than the actual song, which may have caused you to be flat. So I'll say that you were flat until 1:19 (the chorus). Particularly parts like "yuutsukuyo" The parts where the pitch needed to be higher even though you were singing lower. "patto hiraku" That was very flat.

If you sing lower, you usually need to lower the song as well or sing acapella. (people won't notice as much and the second one is better)

Did you listen to the song or the instrumental when you were singing? Sometimes when you listen to the instrumental, you can get lower or higher which may cause you to be flat or sharp or something. The benefit of pre-recording your songs is that you can listen to the song and instrumental at the same time. Maybe lower the song a little so that its quiet, but you can still use it base your pitch off of.

Another thing you can do to help you hear yourself is to cup your hand around you ear when you sing. It helps you hear yourself a lot better!

After the beginning you got a lot better and the second time you did that part of the song your pitch was pretty much correct. On those fast parts like " onaji shiawase wo mitai n da" So enunciate a little more around there. It's close to mumbling. Dangerously close : cherrii :

After 2:40 you seemed to really get into the song and it showed, however it seemed like you ran out of breath a little! You said you know about your diaphragm problems, so I won't nag you much about it, but it's either that, or your posture wasn't good when you got around there and towards the end. Slouching is never your friend, just in case that was it.

On the parts where you double your voice, in mixing you lower the volume on both, so that you don't get that horrid peaking noise. And also, on higher notes, you should try singing them softer. Especially for a song like this.

It was very rough in the beginning, but overall you have a voice that holds a lot of potential.

Lilium
I can critique Lilium only because I know it xD

This song suits your voice.

I noticed your vibrato is a bit shaky. Don't force it! I know this is a song that you need vibrato for, but if it won't come, forcing it is the wrong thing to do. This is an instance where practice makes perfect.

That "meditabitur" was shaky. It went flat in the middle I can just barely keep the pitch on that too. Actually, thats a very hard note. The "ki-i-ri-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e" got flat and then sharp at the end, but you got it together, so I'm glad.

This is a hard song. Diaphragm. That is all. ^^

I completly forget to thanks to you thanks bee ^^, your critic are very constructive ! It's perfect because it can help me to sing better :D
Yeah for planetarium when i(m was recording i think that i must sing a little but lower for use my natural voice... Usually i sing this song a little biit throught my threat ^__^
And for lilium it's weird becayse i used my diaphragm for that (Gosh it was hard !)

Bee can you critic these song ^__^ ?
I know that you are familiar with the first because we have sing it together ♥. Don't be affraid of my half rap part ^^
Artist : Morning musume
Song :Silver no udedokei

Artist :SNSD
Song : Gee (jazz vers.)
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 16:30

jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:

OMO! thanks so much for replyring.... yeah, i guess i really have some "emotion" issues.... anyway, you say I CAN DO VIBRATO? omo! can you point out which parts/seconds? i thought i CAN'T do vibrato! maybe because i really don't know exactly what it is..lol...

Vibrato is like at 1:17, 1:22, 2:54
Your vibrato is good ^^
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 17:13

Be My Baby
Rie

I like this song ^^
I apologize for not getting back to you quickly. I did these on my phone and then lost my phone. *shot*

I think you do good on this song~ Some of the time, it sounded like you were just singing just to sing instead of using the emotions of the song.
Is this song high for you? It sounds a little strained at some parts. Like maybe you should open up your throat right before you sing (usually can do this with a few yawns).
You seem to have trouble with the vocal runs. Ex: "... my ba-a-a-by" "your la-a-a-dy" "anke haejulge No-o-o"
I know those can be hard in an upbeat song. It helps me to sing it really slowly and then try to sing it as fast as possible. After that, I try to sing it with the song and I'm usually a lot better.

That was really my only problem here~ Any pitch problems were usually caused by trouble with the vocal runs.
So good job ^^

Cry Cry
Rie

I think this song suits your voice~
The harmonies are really good~
There are times where your singing goes flat at the end of a line. Like the "baby can't you see the music" @ 0:44
It kind of sounds like your nose is stuffed a little?
Everything got much better after 1:20 in the second verse~
I don't really have much to say because your pitch is good and the emotion is better in this song than in Be My Baby.

Keep improving ^.^
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 17:31

Can U Smile
@Casi

Wow~
This is really good!
I don't have much to say~
Your harmonies are excellent and expression is good too~

At the ad lib parts like at 2:32, they need to be bit quieter.
The parts like that seemed to be a bit loud.
Your rap was done well ^^

Your voice has a nice tone to it. It only sounds slightly awkward, probably because this is a boy sing and you're a girl, but good work!
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 18:12

Silver no Udedokei
Hyuriko
First of all, you're too pretty. Stop it. :hmm:
You didn't know a lot of the words. So that was distracting from your voice.
And sometimes you knew the words, just the beat was wrong. at 1:00. "e-i-en wo chi-ka-i a-att-a no ni"
1:09 "datte i-ro-n-na bamen ga" The n is absent both times~

Sometimes you see "tt" in a song lyric in Japanese (ex: wakatta, waratte, shitte imasu), you repeat the vowel sound before it. Like the "atta no ni" becomes "ah-atta no ni". This doesn't happen all the time, but Hello Project lyrics do this often (since they are all written by Tsunku)

I know it's très difficile when you want to sing a song and cover it so you try to learn it really quickly so you can hurry up and cover it. That's not the way to go. When you sing a song, you want people to be able to understand what you're saying. When you mix up words that way, people don't understand and it makes them tune you out!

I can't really say much since the song wasn't fully known. Also, you may want to invest in a pop filter. It's something that keeps your recordings from having all those breathing sounds and what not that happen when people sing "sh" and "ch" and stuff. Or maybe your mic is just a little to close to your mouth.
Your voice can make anything sound pretty, but you need to learn the words too ^.^

Gee (Jazz Vers.)
Hyuriko

The first line was very off~ It was flat~

The second line was better. And then it was on pitch for the third and the rest of the song~ So good job there~

This song suits your voice!
Despite the very shaky beginning, this is still a nice cover ^^
Back to top Go down
@Casi
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
@Casi

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime27th February 2012, 16:32

thank you^^ i thought my cover of this song was a bit awkward^^ T_T sksk
Back to top Go down
bee
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
bee

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime1st March 2012, 20:08

@Casi wrote:
thank you^^ i thought my cover of this song was a bit awkward^^ T_T sksk

you're welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime8th March 2012, 11:48

bee wrote:
Silver no Udedokei
Hyuriko
First of all, you're too pretty. Stop it. :hmm:
You didn't know a lot of the words. So that was distracting from your voice.
And sometimes you knew the words, just the beat was wrong. at 1:00. "e-i-en wo chi-ka-i a-att-a no ni"
1:09 "datte i-ro-n-na bamen ga" The n is absent both times~

Sometimes you see "tt" in a song lyric in Japanese (ex: wakatta, waratte, shitte imasu), you repeat the vowel sound before it. Like the "atta no ni" becomes "ah-atta no ni". This doesn't happen all the time, but Hello Project lyrics do this often (since they are all written by Tsunku)

I know it's très difficile when you want to sing a song and cover it so you try to learn it really quickly so you can hurry up and cover it. That's not the way to go. When you sing a song, you want people to be able to understand what you're saying. When you mix up words that way, people don't understand and it makes them tune you out!

I can't really say much since the song wasn't fully known. Also, you may want to invest in a pop filter. It's something that keeps your recordings from having all those breathing sounds and what not that happen when people sing "sh" and "ch" and stuff. Or maybe your mic is just a little to close to your mouth.
Your voice can make anything sound pretty, but you need to learn the words too ^.^

Gee (Jazz Vers.)
Hyuriko

The first line was very off~ It was flat~

The second line was better. And then it was on pitch for the third and the rest of the song~ So good job there~

This song suits your voice!
Despite the very shaky beginning, this is still a nice cover ^^

OMG thanks bee it's very nice ^___^ ♥... Yeah i know my pronunciation about silver no udedokei is not very good...And you're right i was would like to record the song very very fast yeah it's not a very good things T___T... Thanks again ♥

And bee can you critic my other cover please :3 ?

I know at a moment i am off ot beat and at the end i fall the note T___T'
Back to top Go down
Yaku
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Yaku

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 18:36

Hey bee, i see you're talking french like i do everyday =p, i came back with a test about a song i'm training for the battle in enjoykpop (a battle website of kpop coverists), so i need your critics and your opinions about my voice, my rythm, my strenght and weakness, all things that could help me ^_^ (ps : sorry for the end if the scream seems bad, i'm not good on pitching <.<).

Here's the link (it's not a clip on youtube): https://www.box.com/s/tr42jz381esght4x2y79 (as you can recognize, it's AS song) !!!! Thanks you =3
Back to top Go down
accioseobaby
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
accioseobaby

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 15:59

Hello~~ Can you please critic my cover of SNSD's star star star?
Critic harshly because I have just started singing :)
Star Star Star
Back to top Go down
LT
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
LT

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime12th February 2013, 23:40

could you also give me some advices?^^
i've covered 10+ songs so far :D

soundcloud.com/eml0n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^   [OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] les critiques de bee ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1