Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert Empty
PostSubject: Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert   Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert I_icon_minitime29th September 2011, 00:24

The first concert of Twins' "2011 Everyone Bounce Concert" Tour was held this week in Guangzhou Tian He Stadium. Hit songs, hot dances and remembering the past ten years were the common pattern, starting from to , the music and dance were quite satisfactory in comparison to the previous Hong Kong concert. But, Ah Sa appeared to be expertly at ease the entire time, yet Ah Gil did not appear to be herself from the beginning to the end, even slipping and falling when performing a cartwheel. Afterwards Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) appeared on stage duetting . Not only did the whole atmosphere explode, but Xiao Zhu unexpectedly looked to be followed on Weibo, also getting Ah Gil to loosen up.

Ah Gil is slow to warm up
That night the weather was fairly good, and the temperature rather high. Twins started out with to test the waters, and naturally had hit songs and hot dances when arriving at fast songs, occassionally wiping sweat and drinking water, but did not take away from the enthusiasm of them and fans. The two of them changed outfits several times throughout, but they were essentially similar to the Hong Kong Coliseum concert. During the high-profile cartwheel, human pyramid and other trademark dance moves section, Ah Sa completed them smoothly. But Ah Gil could not keep up when performing the cartwheel and fell, drawing sighs from the crowd. But fans gave applause to encourage and afterwards, Ah Gil expressed that she slipped because she is not used to wearing high-heels to cartwheel. Maybe it is because of this cartwheel that haunted her since Ah Gil's performance subsequently all looked trembling nervously. No matter whether it was singing or interacting with fans, it all looked extremely nervous, facial expression and limb movements all looked stiff, even stuttering when she started to talk.

In contrast, Ah Sa appeared even more comfortably at ease with a welcoming smile to everyone. Afterwards on Weibo, Ah Gil explained: "I really took time to practice my voice, fortunately I held down any throat pain and so on." In the middle of the concert, not only did fellow labelmates BOY'Z appear to duet , but also Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Ekin Cheng, Hacken Lee, Hins Cheung, Wong Cho Lam and other good friends in the entertainment circle each sent their blessings through VCR. When singing , Ah Sa started to speak from her heart: "Really did not expect to still be able to stand on this stage after ten years. It really is not easy. Before it felt very happy to sing this song, but now I have to hold back tears to sing this song, thinking of things that have happened while singing."

Xiao Zhu appears on stage stealing the limelight
Although this is considered a special commemorative concert for Twins' tenth anniversary, but that night as soon as Show Luo appeared on stage as a guest performer, he still drew even louder shrieks. Xiao Zhu was "late" all along until the encore. After singing <3650>, Ah Sa suddenly said: "Have to use Mandarin now to introduce this guest performer." Suddenly the whole stadium was covered by cheers, and Show Luo dressed in a formal suit appeared on stage to duet with Twins, even making the atmosphere higher. Seeing Xiao Zhu trying to act cute from time to time, even Ah Sa could not help but laugh out: "I right away feel that it is very funny as soon as I see you." Ah Gil very politely said that it was an honor to be able to have Xiao Zhu invited as a guest performer. He very mischievously said: "No, I just passed by here that is all, walking down the street nearby, saw there was a concert, just happened to have bought a suit and came here, I did not even have concert tickets," and the entire crowd burst out laughing.

Behind the flashy performance
Recently, stars' concert stages have become more and more beautiful, using many LED screens which look enormous and vibrant, lights, smoke, and lighting effects even more stunning and refreshing than 3D movies. But backstage to this concert, it was simple, chaotic and crowded. The steel frame structure stage was unbeatable in size, being able to hold singers and numerous dancers' hit songs and hot dances, one gorgeous outfit appearing on screen one after another. However their space to change clothes, rest, and prepare were all in a temporary tent. Even Twins as famous singers still have to endure the hot heat and tense narrow space.

Gillian's fall: http://ww4.sinaimg.c...dle3yumsimg.gif
Apple News Video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cUU3TD8OnEw
TVB News Video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=N8Bdjqxxo84

Source: Sina
Translated by: starlightcolors @ http://asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down

Ah Gil nervously falls, Show Luo steals the show at Twins' Everyone Bounce Guangzhou Concert

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1