Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

I Like You The Best - B2ST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

I Like You The Best - B2ST Empty
PostSubject: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 15:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks6-G-pKfTo

Initiator: Skye
Mixer: Skye
Video Editor: Skye
Song: I Like You The Best - B2ST
Instrumental: sweetyfafa

Doojoon - Dustbinhugger
Kikwang - Skye
Yoseob - lilhappy
Dongwoon - syuriel
Hyunseung - Rainy
Junhyung - SkyPrincessJ

Download - http://www.box.net/shared/gagdqhjk78gm6vv0do3a

I have to say I'm so happy with how this collab turned out!! Literally after adding in the first voice I was like; "Wow I'm gonna love this collab". Everyone added their own charms to it and for a collab without auditions I'm really happy with it ^^

Dustbin your voice is really mature and soothing to listen to (:

Jenn, congratulations on your very first collab!!!! I hope you're happy with it because you were great as yoseob ^^ Don't deny it.

Syuriel, second time collabing with your and you never disappoint ^^!! Your cute voice added a nice touch to this collab :D

Rainy, Your voice really fit Hyunseung, I can't explain why but it was a pleasure to mix ^^ Thanks for singing with me again!

SkyRPincessJ, WOW you totally pulled off Junhyung's attitude perfectly!! The intro had that "junhyung-like" touch and the rapping was amazing!! I'm so glad you rapped for this collab (:

Blue stage was Lights Go on Again so it won't match the collab XD

Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

Female Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 16:32

wow i sound good in the rap xDD i thought i flunked it lol and thank you Skye you sounded amazing too :DD and everyone else too :) the rap was really hard for me so i was shocked that i actually did okay hehe
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 18:56

SkyPrincessJ wrote:
wow i sound good in the rap xDD i thought i flunked it lol and thank you Skye you sounded amazing too :DD and everyone else too :) the rap was really hard for me so i was shocked that i actually did okay hehe

haha really? I could've sworn you were born to rap!!!! ^^ Better than what I could've done!
Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 19:19

lol i practiced more than 50 times to get it right and it still sounded weird but i'm really happy with this collab its the coolest cos its b2st in da cube xDD hehe and yeah i love rapping, which is why i sighned up to so many collabs with raps in them so i won't have to sing cos thats my strength i guess
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 22:24

SkyPrincessJ wrote:
lol i practiced more than 50 times to get it right and it still sounded weird but i'm really happy with this collab its the coolest cos its b2st in da cube xDD hehe and yeah i love rapping, which is why i sighned up to so many collabs with raps in them so i won't have to sing cos thats my strength i guess

Practice paid well ^^
I agree with you, I'm more of a rapper too so sometimes when i'm joining people's collabs I'll choose to be a rapper because I don't want to ruin it with my bad singing voice XD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime19th September 2011, 02:11

AAAHH I LOVED THIS COLLAB. and it being my first, left such a good impression on the collabs to come >=D!! HEHE.
I know I failed at the fast part for yoseob ._. LOL

ESSIE. I loved your voice in this oneee <3 HEHE told you your voice fit kikwang =D
SkyPrincessJ! YOOUR JUNHYUNG WAS SO PRO -jealous- cause I can't rap.. HEHE. <3 LOVED IT SOO MUCH <3

everyone did such a good jobb <3 hehe! thanks for joining this collab! >=D! hehe.
and thanks essie for getting me into this... LOL HAHa. =)
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime19th September 2011, 05:24

Please label your video with [LTSEnt Collab]
:)
Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime19th September 2011, 12:13

@Skye thanks :DD and yeah rapping seems like an easier choice than singing cos if i record myself singing, it sounds weirder than if i didn't record, if you know what i mean :D and you have a great singing voice you were a pro as gi kwang :D

@lilhappy aww thanks and i didn't know it was your first collab :) you did great as yoseob trust me :DD and lol my rap was hard and fast i actually stumbled on some of the words lol, but still everyone did great :DD

this was so b2st...in the cube xDDD
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 01:00

xxlillie wrote:

I did, Lillie T________T
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 01:01

lilhappy wrote:
AAAHH I LOVED THIS COLLAB. and it being my first, left such a good impression on the collabs to come >=D!! HEHE.
I know I failed at the fast part for yoseob ._. LOL

ESSIE. I loved your voice in this oneee <3 HEHE told you your voice fit kikwang =D
SkyPrincessJ! YOOUR JUNHYUNG WAS SO PRO -jealous- cause I can't rap.. HEHE. <3 LOVED IT SOO MUCH <3

everyone did such a good jobb <3 hehe! thanks for joining this collab! >=D! hehe.
and thanks essie for getting me into this... LOL HAHa. =)

LOLLLL YAY ^^ JOIN MORE <3
oooh now everyone knows my RL nickname LOL!!!
Nahh my voice didn't really fit for this song ):!! You're welcomee unnie <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 01:02

SkyPrincessJ wrote:
@Skye thanks :DD and yeah rapping seems like an easier choice than singing cos if i record myself singing, it sounds weirder than if i didn't record, if you know what i mean :D and you have a great singing voice you were a pro as gi kwang :D

Well with rapping you don't really have to worry about pitch and key and going flat; you just need to have attitude and be able to go fast without getting tongue tied xD! Awww thank you Sky <3 I must hear you sing ^^!~ Hope to see you again in my future collabs (I'm still deciding on a song...)
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 05:23

Skye wrote:
xxlillie wrote:

I did, Lillie T________T
No you didn't...
Kitty wants it all to be the same...so no space between LTS and Ent and no full stop after Ent
:P
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 06:04

xxlillie wrote:

No you didn't...
Kitty wants it all to be the same...so no space between LTS and Ent and no full stop after Ent

That's very intense.
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 06:07

Skye wrote:
xxlillie wrote:

No you didn't...

That's very intense.
Yup, she says that the tag "LTSEnt" gets the most hits
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime20th September 2011, 06:12

xxlillie wrote:

Yup, she says that the tag "LTSEnt" gets the most hits

Later. I'm not on my youtube account right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like You The Best - B2ST   I Like You The Best - B2ST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Like You The Best - B2ST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1