Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  Empty
PostSubject: eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!    eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!  I_icon_minitime14th September 2011, 13:03

After it’s unfateful ending with its previous musical drama (starring Yu Haoming and Selina), eeMedia is not daunted. Trying again to use its forte of music, the media company has recently been approved for a new series called The Battle Hymn 唱战记. No news from eeMedia has been released about the series, but based on the plot approved by SARFT, it certainly sounds like the Chinese version of Glee to me. The series features an average teacher with musical dreams and assigned a show(?) choir to work with. Unfortunately, he got the worst choir of the competitive musical academy. With his group of his eclectic students, the choir eventually succeeds and they become better as both musicians and people.

The series is set to begin filming in early 2012, and air in summer 2012. I was too excited when I found out that I made this post pretty much based solely on the SARFT listings. I’m excited to see eeMedia’s wonderful musical talents in this. Who would you like to be in the cast?

Source Cfensi
http://cfensi.dramaddicts.com/forum/blog.php/2011/09/12/eemedia-to-make-glee-like-musical-drama/
Back to top Go down

eeMedia to make Glee-like musical drama!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1