Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who would you vote for?
01 – Kitano Takeshi
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_lcap50%Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
02 – Higashikokubaru Hideo
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_lcap0%Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
03 – Ikegami Akira
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_lcap0%Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
04 – Ichiro
 0% [ 0 ]
05 – Hashimoto Tooru
Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_lcap50%Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Other - comment
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    Empty
PostSubject: Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?    I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 22:16

Japan has seen a new prime minister on an annual basis since the end of Koizumi Junichiro’s term. In Hatoyama Yukio’s case it was an even shorter time span, and the other day, the country’s latest and 94th prime minister, Kan Naoto, resigned as well.

With such an instability at the top of Nagata-cho, the heart of Japan’s politics, caused by the delicate approval ratings; you start to wonder how well some of Japan’s best-known celebrities would fare as the prime minister.

Oricon asked which celebrity their users would like to see as their prime minister at Oricon Style’s special site aimed towards working adults. If you know some of the veterans of Japan’s entertainment world, and their statements regarding political topics, you probably won’t be too surprised by the outcome of this survey. Several popular politicians also made it into the ranking.

Check out the top 10 below!

Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister?
01 – Kitano Takeshi (TV host/personality, movie director, actor, comedian)
02 – Higashikokubaru Hideo (former governor of Miyagi, politician, actor, TV personality)
03 – Ikegami Akira (Journalist)
04 – Ichiro (pro baseball player)
05 – Hashimoto Tooru (governor of Osaka, lawyer, TV personality)
06 – Ishihara Shintaro (governor of Tokyo, author)
07 – Ota Hikari (comedian: Bakusho Mondai, already hosts a show “If I were Prime Minister…”)
08 – Kimura Takuya (singer: SMAP, actor)
09 – Tokoro George (TV host/personality, comedian, singer, actor)
10 – Son Masayoshi (businessman: CEO of Softbank Capital & Softbank Mobile)

soruce: TOKYOHIVE
Back to top Go down

Which celebrity would be the ideal prime minister for Japan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light The Skies Entertainment :: Off Topics :: General Discussion :: Gossips zone-