Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary Empty
PostSubject: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime15th October 2013, 09:03

Sorry for the super lateness! >< It was quite hard to mix this and I hope you guys like the final product! Also the instrumental has some background music, so listen to the acapella if you want! :)
Eunjung: Min
I think you did pretty well as Eunjung! :) Only thing is that maybe you could use your chest voice more than your falsetto, and have more power! :) 

Hyomin: SaskShawolELF
You did well as Hyomin! I loved your singing parts the most but your raps with yukinaq was really awesome too! Great job! :D

Jiyeon: DustbinHugger
Selfcast! ^^; Feel free to critic!

Ahreum: cloudymelody
Even though you had little parts, I think you did them well! Only thing is that the harmonies sound a little weird? But it still works and your main melody is really nice :D

Taewoon: yukinaq
I love your rap so much *o* I think your energy was really good and that's why your raps and adlibs were so good! :D
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime15th October 2013, 12:55

Ouch. I see what you mean by weird. :/ Sorry! My harmonies have always been a weak point with me. Oh well. I tried.
It's okay that you're late. :) I mean, I understand how hectic life can get OTL O levels starting next week. :'(
Thanks so much for the superb mixing and putting up with my out of tune-ness. :)
The acapella version is great, but I like the one with music better still. You'll have to teach me how to do that edit with the voice one day (the one you did on Min's) I'm still a total mixing idiot. 
I really like your parts in this collab. :)
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime15th October 2013, 14:29

Sorry >< But I'm kind of a harmony-idiot too OTL But yeah I guess it was a good try :) Most of the times I can't even figure what the exact harmonies are unless they are super obvious OTL

Oh yeah! Good luck for O's! :) I'm in IP so my year end assessments just ended... Which is why I had the time to mix this XD I'm glad you like the mixing! :) And you don't go very off, it's still pretty good :)

Haha that effect with Min's voice took forever ; A ; I had to trial and error it so many times OTL And I'm sure you can improve in mixing. For me I just take a very long time to mix in general :'D And thanks! Though I think I could've done better XD
Back to top Go down
yukinaq
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
yukinaq

Female Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime15th October 2013, 17:24

wowow I totally love this collab <3 everyone did a good job and I really love the mixing :3
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime16th October 2013, 00:28

DustbinHugger wrote:
Sorry >< But I'm kind of a harmony-idiot too OTL But yeah I guess it was a good try :) Most of the times I can't even figure what the exact harmonies are unless they are super obvious OTL

Oh yeah! Good luck for O's! :) I'm in IP so my year end assessments just ended... Which is why I had the time to mix this XD I'm glad you like the mixing! :) And you don't go very off, it's still pretty good :)

Haha that effect with Min's voice took forever ; A ; I had to trial and error it so many times OTL And I'm sure you can improve in mixing. For me I just take a very long time to mix in general :'D And thanks! Though I think I could've done better XD
Haha hey at least my harmonies now aren't as bad as they used to be. Yepp they used to be worse. OTL

Thanks so much! I have a friend in IP too and he's all happy and prancing about and I'm like, :/ Thanks so much for the sweet compliments hahahaha. 

I like mixing, but I do have some problems with timings every now and then. I'm not the best at rhythms, if you get my drift. How I survived in my school band is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime18th October 2013, 14:25

yukinaq wrote:
wowow I totally love this collab <3 everyone did a good job and I really love the mixing :3
i'm very glad you do! ^^ i really like this collab too overall :DD thanks! ^^

cloudymelody wrote:
Haha hey at least my harmonies now aren't as bad as they used to be. Yepp they used to be worse. OTL

Thanks so much! I have a friend in IP too and he's all happy and prancing about and I'm like, :/ Thanks so much for the sweet compliments hahahaha. 

I like mixing, but I do have some problems with timings every now and then. I'm not the best at rhythms, if you get my drift. How I survived in my school band is beyond me.
Mine too XD I used to just sing one octave lower/higher OTL

No problem :) Lolol smack him once then he probably deserves it XD Heeh they're true too ok :)

Same here! Sometimes I get that adrenaline rush to mix properly other times I feel like crying and giving up OTL You're in band? o.o Cool :D
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime18th October 2013, 16:13

DustbinHugger wrote:
Mine too XD I used to just sing one octave lower/higher OTL

No problem :) Lolol smack him once then he probably deserves it XD Heeh they're true too ok :)

Same here! Sometimes I get that adrenaline rush to mix properly other times I feel like crying and giving up OTL You're in band? o.o Cool :D
Yeah I do that sometimes when I really am at a loss LOL HAHAHAH
Yeah I did it was really annoying but hey I'm free in a few weeks WOOHOO
I'm in the school's concert band (although I graduated from it in May) and I play the French Horn haahhahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary   T-ARA N4 - Jeon Won Diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light The Skies Entertainment :: Open collaborations (no Audition) :: Open Collaboration Releases :: Korean Open Collaboration Releases-