Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
firemoth_007
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
firemoth_007

Female Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-03-22

[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys   [OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 04:32

Image: (to follow)
Video: (to follow)

Hello LTS. This is Mayi and this is my long time project: The Wonder Boys. As some of you might already know, I am on a semi-hiatus in covering songs due to the fact that I can't record much with school on-going. I mostly make myself busy with writing fanfiction and other stuff that don't require me to make too much noise in my house.

I have been writing a story called "Speak Now" and I have been receiving good feedback so I decided as early as now to make a sequel even if the said story isn't finished yet. The sequel will be featuring a fictional boy band called The Wonder Boys. Since I also love making covers, I thought "Why not combine fan fiction and fan covers?". Thus, this Project Wonder Boys is born.

I am searching for five boys who can sing (very well) and provide the singing voices of the fictional boy band. Each member will have a corresponding uljjang mascot and a stage name. They will be singing originals (which I and my friend will write and compose respectively) and covers. The songs will be Korean and English, in various different genres (ballad, hiphop, pop, rock

The songs will be the official sound track of the story and I will provide download links to the individual songs and the whole album (compilation of songs) in the story. The group will have their official youtube account where I will upload the songs and the music videos.

The music videos will be shot and directed by my sister (a film major), to be acted out by people who are yet to be determined (most likely to be me and some friends).

Requirements:

-Male
-Good vocal quality, skills and techniques
-Must be able to reach high notes (They will cover DBSK and Noel songs too, so all must be lead vocalist material)
-Good timing
-Able to sing Korean and English with good pronunciation
-Good recording microphone quality
-Able to submit parts on time

Audition form

Your Name:
YouTube account:
Timezone:
Harmonies/Adlibs?:
Activity: 1- 10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being 'I have no life')
Audition Clips/Video: [preferably solo if not, tell me which part are you singing]
Can you rap?: and the time mark of your rap (ex: I'm rapping at 1:14-1:31)]
Anything else you can contribute to the group?: [mixing? video editing? song writing? beat making? promotion? love? LOL]
mic testing link: [Just a clip of you saying "Hello, my name is Kim Kibum and we are the Wonder Boys!" don't remove noise or add any effect. Leave it raw and upload in box or anywhere else that I can listen to it. I just to see how your unprocessed voice sounds like. I need to check if the mic quality]
Back to top Go down

[OPEN][Flexible Permanent Group Audition] Wonder Boys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1