Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

Female Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2011-12-12

[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 15:45

Initiator/Audio/Video: LaurenLCD
Song:
Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2af7YwhOV4
Lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15u0YcIIJ35giVPHIgUyH5_OWa6-8dRYAXE1EnGXvp-A/edit
Parts: Male | Female [self cast]
Due Date: 2 weeks after casting

Extra:
Males get first priority.
If you're not a male, then I prefer an alto female or someone capable of hitting high notes
Sing in time to the mp3. You can download the OST from the link provided by the Instrumental vid.
Separate parenthesized parts.
Separate the solos from the duets. In all, I should have 3 files (solo, duet, parenthesis).

Last edited by LaurenLCD on 21st August 2013, 15:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShigemiToge
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 13:23

^^ such a pretty song, I would love to help you with this. The only issue I'd have is if there's harmony parts I need to sing I need to hear them separately to learn them, cause my ears are weird. but I'll give learning it a shot if you like. I really don't know how these forums work, so if I've done this wrong I deeply apologize *bows*
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 16:41

ShigemiToge wrote:
^^ such a pretty song, I would love to help you with this. The only issue I'd have is if there's harmony parts I need to sing I need to hear them separately to learn them, cause my ears are weird. but I'll give learning it a shot if you like. I really don't know how these forums work, so if I've done this wrong I deeply apologize *bows*

No worries, you've done this right. ^^ I can record just the harmonies and add them to the OP if that will help you.
Back to top Go down
ShigemiToge
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 21:55

that would be -perfect- essentially to learn a song I need a clean copy of just the part I 'll be singing.. I have trouble distinguishing notes and can't pick them apart. probably comes form having about as much musical background as I have engineering experience... and I went to college for biology, so... xD
Back to top Go down
ShigemiToge
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 23:17

O.O;;; c-closed topic before you even know what I sound like;;; man, I sure wish -I- had that much confidence in myself;; I recorded a trial, first little bit of the song learned in a couple minutes. I try and sent it to you to see what you think.
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 00:45

Got your messages. Don't worry yourself sick Toge-san. Other than a couple mistakes here and there, you sound fine. ^^ This is the Open Collaboration section, so there's no audition process or anything of the sort (we have the Audition section for that). None of us here are professionals, and we don't expect you to be a pro, so long as you give your best effort. My best subjects were the following: English, History, Spanish. I got A's in music but it was simply because I did my best and I picked up theory quickly, not because I was a good singer (I sucked for years up to now). Heck, I just graduated vocational school for the Computer Support Technician program.

Anyway, here's the solo, harmonies, and all for your part. Excuse any mistakes on my end. I'm singing at the bottom of my range so it may not be that pretty. ^^;; Didn't do any editing as far as noise removal, etc. so excuse the uneven volume levels.

https://www.box.com/s/mxsprjcbfbcrr6j3jb70
Back to top Go down
ShigemiToge
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 01:48

aww, you didn't have to sing that low, I can transpose octaves no problem ^^;; but thank you

*edit* oh wow, your voice is so cute, and you sing so well but I feel bad that you had to struggle like that. if you think you can do a better job in a higher octave then please I can just take it down myself;;;
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 02:05

It's no issue. I have a wide range. I just picked a bad time to sing it (had pizza earlier, cold soda, sang this rock song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ye_PX2qntc and slept during the afternoon so my throat's not in the best condition for low notes). Feel free to join the cbox since I'm signed in if you wanna talk, neh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST   [CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] [JAPANESE] Moonlight Symphonia - Aquarion Evol OST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1