Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Younique Unit - MAXSTEP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Younique Unit - MAXSTEP Empty
PostSubject: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 07:34

Younique Unit - MAXSTEP

Initiator: DustbinHugger
Mixer: DustbinHugger
Video Editor: DustbinHugger

CAST:
Eunhyuk: yukinaq
Henry: Aliteralid
Hyoyeon: Camille
Taemin: cloudymelody
Kai: phannie
Luhan: Jay

Download Link: https://www.box.com/s/qa8xfjk0ru4ff0x3xntt

Sorry for the horrible mixing OTL And I wanted to find a better instrumental but it was an MR which means it had the flute sound which I dislike... A lot OTL Anyway, hope you guys are ok with the mixing OTL

COMMENTS:

yukinaq - I loved your rap! So much style in it. I think you fitted Eunhyuk's part perfectly. The singing was great too :) You really fit the part well! Really loved the rap. Really really love it.

Aliteralid - Once again you've done it. The high note is just awesome. And you fit Henry really well because you have a more...high-pitched? Voice. Yeah. But it's not in a bad way. Loved your parts! Especially the 'Let me take a ride' part.

Camille - Your rap was awesome! But it would've sounded better with doubles though >< And your chorus wasn't that bad, it just sounded a little out-of-breath. Other than that, it's great :D

cloudymelody - You can slap me for editing your voice OTL You sang it too high so yeah... But other than that I liked your parts too. You fitted Taemin's part well too :D Loved your long 'Maaaaaax'. It was awesome :D

phannie - YOUR SCREAMO WAS AWESOME :D No really, I would've never been able to done that. Great job! And the rap was also really awesome :) But at some parts it sounded a bit off-beat. Either way, good job :D

Jay - YOU REALLY FIT LUHAN OK. Like it fits perfectly. I have no complaints. It seriously is just... Idk you sound a lot like Luhan. The rap parts too. The vocal parts too. Awesome job :D

Everyone did awesome to me! Just wished I had a better instrumental .____.

Back to top Go down
Camille
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Camille

Female Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 11:55

Omg my choruses lol~ ;____; someone else should have done it after all argh I'm gona die xD
But everyone else did perfectly! I especially love yukinaq's Eunhyuk parts :D
It's cool~
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 12:13

Whoops. :P I knew I went off somewhere. Sorry! ^^" It's okay that you edited my voice. If I were you I would've done the same. :) Thanks for mixing and I'm so sorry for raising the pitch. o.o
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

PostSubject: Re: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 17:17

Camille wrote:
Omg my choruses lol~ ;____; someone else should have done it after all argh I'm gona die xD
But everyone else did perfectly! I especially love yukinaq's Eunhyuk parts :D
It's cool~

Naaah they're not as bad as you think it is ok :) And yeah I loved yukinaq's rap too *o* And to me EVERYONE did awesome :)

cloudymelody wrote:
Whoops. :P I knew I went off somewhere. Sorry! ^^" It's okay that you edited my voice. If I were you I would've done the same. :) Thanks for mixing and I'm so sorry for raising the pitch. o.o

Whew ok :D Cuz some people may get angry? >< Dunno... Nah it's ok :) You did really awesome for the rest of your parts! :D
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 06:50

DustbinHugger wrote:

Whew ok :D Cuz some people may get angry? >< Dunno... Nah it's ok :) You did really awesome for the rest of your parts! :D

o.o It's okay! I won't get angry. I mean, I'm the one who weirded it up in the first place. :P
Thanks! And the mixing's really good. If I mixed... well... It'd be a jumble of electric sounds.
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

PostSubject: Re: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 15:42

cloudymelody wrote:
DustbinHugger wrote:

o.o It's okay! I won't get angry. I mean, I'm the one who weirded it up in the first place. :P
Thanks! And the mixing's really good. If I mixed... well... It'd be a jumble of electric sounds.

Ah... Nah it's ok XD Haha thanks! Lol I took a few days... or weeks O_O to get it done so yeah XD Thanks anyway :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Younique Unit - MAXSTEP   Younique Unit - MAXSTEP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Younique Unit - MAXSTEP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1