Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

Female Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2011-12-12

[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE Empty
PostSubject: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 01:45

Initiator: LaurenLCD
Mixer: LaurenLCD
Video: LaurenLCD
Song: Orenji no Taiyo (Orange Sunset)
Instrumental: Orenji no Taiyo
Lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1csIPXbXzAqaEu7gDomnHxjnhvnETfuJ4koEQSPNNWrU/edit
Parts: Gackt [LaurenLCD] || HYDE [OPEN]

Extra:

Sing in time to the song
As HYDE, you are expected to sing lower than Gackt. Make sure you have the range to handle his parts
Be punctual. I'm not chasing after you

Last edited by LaurenLCD on 21st August 2013, 16:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime12th December 2012, 14:48

[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE 1304025372Please Join!
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 14:05

Any J-rockers in the building?
Back to top Go down
Blueroses44
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 20:43

I might be interested in this one.I'm kind of in love with both Hyde and Gackt.Is it still open?
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 20:57

Yep. It's open. ^^
If you want to sing Gackt more than Hyde, I'm willing to switch (I'm Hyde biased ^^).
Back to top Go down
Blueroses44
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 21:15

Gahh you know Gackt is harder to sing!haha :) No,but I'll take Gackt if you don't want to sing his part.I like challenges and Gackt is definitely one of those.How does this thing work anyway?I used to sing little things for my bro when he would compose but I've never done an online collab. [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE 1609615419
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 22:00

I'll be easy on you (for now [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE 359389938) and give you Hyde-san.

When you see a collab you're interested in that says [OPEN], if there's a part not taken, you just type the available person's name that you want the most. It's first come, first serve. No audition, etc.

You record your vocals (using audacity, portables of audition, mixcraft, etc. whatever works for you) singing in acapella to the part you've taken according to the wishes of the initiator. Some initiators will want you to separate the verses from the chorus, do doubles, etc. so you'd send multiple files as solo, all, doubles, harmonies, etc. If you record multiple files, please zip them in a compressed folder and have the files in a format most DAWs can read without conversion (mp3, WAV, wma, or ogg).

When you've finished your parts, upload them on a file sharing site (most users here use box cause you don't need an account to download, no waiting time, and the files are less likely to get deleted) and post the link in the collab's thread.
Back to top Go down
Blueroses44
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 22:33

Oh yay!I get Hyde!Hmm ok it seems pretty straightforward.I'll see what I can do for recording.I just have like Garage Band or something...I dunno I never record just my voice and I'm on a Mac and get easily confused so...I think I should probably download something to use to record.

Uploading it will probably be the easiest part for me haha :) First I need to practice,though.I'm a perfectionist at heart.
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 23:18

Blueroses44 wrote:
Oh yay!I get Hyde!Hmm ok it seems pretty straightforward.I'll see what I can do for recording.I just have like Garage Band or something...I dunno I never record just my voice and I'm on a Mac and get easily confused so...I think I should probably download something to use to record.

Uploading it will probably be the easiest part for me haha :) First I need to practice,though.I'm a perfectionist at heart.

Youtube and Google are your friends to figure out how to use it. Since you already have a daw, it's best to learn to use it than to waste hard drive space and learn another daw from scratch.
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime21st August 2013, 16:18

PLEASE JOIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE   [RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RECAST][JAPANESE] Orenji no Taiyo - Gackt & HYDE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1