Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-04-08

[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 11:24

Initiator / Mixer/ Video: Shauni

I had this crazy idea right now, because songs from Disney movies are just classic and multilanguage collabs are just epic. If you are not familiar with those, just check this one out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vksl3s-Qz0&feature=BFa&list=UUCYB5RdTzrQ3iimkG5k8RcQ
I chose one of the most famous songs - Can you feel the love tonight but if this collab will be successful we can do more of those. ^^

Actually it's not much auditoning because I'll accept every person that wants to join if they can sing in another language than listed ones...
The more languages there will be in this collab - the better! ^^
I'll post the colorcoded lyrics when I'll close that. ^^

LYRICS

There's the original English version of this song:

There's the form

Spoiler:

Cast and languages taken:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shauni on 22nd August 2012, 21:53; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
LingLing
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
LingLing

Female Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2012-06-28

[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 14:07

This is such a cute idea!

Name/Stagename: LingLing
Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/user/flyawayling
Native speaker of: English and Cantonese
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGl_JgKLt8k and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OTignq-tY
Lyrics in your native language: Uhhh don't know where to find the Chinese lyrics. But I will try to find it.
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: Uhh maybe Mandarin?
Favorite Disney song: Reflection from Mulan
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

Female Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 14:12

AHHHHHHHH~ MY CHILDHOOD~~
admires

Name/Stagename: Lauren // LaurenLCD or Sooyun
Youtube Account: RWNEntertainment
Native speaker of: English
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gYTSKp1Fg
Lyrics in your native language: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/classicdisney/canyoufeelthelovetonight.htm
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: European Spanish; Japanese
Favorite Disney song: We Are One (Lion King 2); Circle of Life (Lion King); Reflection (Mulan)
Back to top Go down
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 14:20

Yaaay my first participants. ^^
I'm going to leave English open, because they're mostly English speakers there and we'll see in the end, maybe the "All" part will be in English. ^^

LingLing wrote:
This is such a cute idea!

Name/Stagename: LingLing
Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/user/flyawayling
Native speaker of: English and Cantonese
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGl_JgKLt8k and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OTignq-tY
Lyrics in your native language: Uhhh don't know where to find the Chinese lyrics. But I will try to find it.
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: Uhh maybe Mandarin?
Favorite Disney song: Reflection from Mulan
Great! <3 I'll sign you for Cantonese then. ^^

LaurenLCD wrote:
AHHHHHHHH~ MY CHILDHOOD~~
admires

Name/Stagename: Lauren // LaurenLCD or Sooyun
Youtube Account: RWNEntertainment
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gYTSKp1Fg
Lyrics in your native language: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/classicdisney/canyoufeelthelovetonight.htm
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: European Spanish; Japanese
Favorite Disney song: We Are One (Lion King 2); Circle of Life (Lion King); Reflection (Mulan)
Yaay Lauren! <3 I will sign you for European Spanish now. ^.^ But I'll need the lyrics. XD

Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 14:48

I'll have to get them from the video.

*edit* Here they are.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 16:41

Youtube Account: www.youtube.com/AClovetosing
Native speaker of: Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese (Mandarin)
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language:
Brazilian portuguese version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrxSQOahT0
Chinese version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGcIAvKePsc
Lyrics in your native language: (please send them in link or spoiler)
Brazilian Portuguese version - Nesta noite o amor chegou
Spoiler:
Chinese version - 今夜爱无限
Spoiler:
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: Mandarin and englsih
Favorite Disney song: Reflection - Mulan

Last edited by AClovetosing on 12th August 2012, 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 17:16

LaurenLCD wrote:
I'll have to get them from the video.

*edit* Here they are.

Spoiler:
Thank you Lauren ^^

AClovetosing wrote:
Youtube Account: www.youtube.com/AClovetosing
Native speaker of: Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese (Mandarin)
Brazilian portuguese version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrxSQOahT0
Chinese version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGcIAvKePsc
Brazilian Portuguese version - Nesta noite o amor chegou
Spoiler:
Chinese version - 今夜爱无限
Spoiler:
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: Mandarin and englsih
Favorite Disney song: Reflection - Mulan

Another beautiful language <3! Signed you for Brazilian Portuguese. Thanks for joining. ^^
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 10:24

Name/Stagename: Anih
Youtube Account:
https://www.youtube.com/anihjourney
France
Native speaker of:
French
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAx2Q9_favk
Spoiler:
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: Hebrew, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, English
Favorite Disney song:
Reflection ? :D
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 12:51

Name/Stagename: Ginger
Youtube Account: ScarletGinger
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: Lauren already posted it . . .
Lyrics in your native language: (please send them in link or spoiler) ^^^^^^
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: English, Korean, Japanese
Favorite Disney song: Little Town - Beauty & The Beast, One Jump Ahead - Aladdin (UNF. DAT VOICE.)
Back to top Go down
AYA
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
AYA

Female Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 16:08

Name/Stagename: AYA
Youtube Account: notegance
Native speaker of: Filipino
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: Not sure if there's one yet..
Lyrics in your native language: I have yet to write them ^^
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: English, Japanese, Korean
Favorite Disney song: anything that's from Lion King :3

I can make the lyrics and make a rough cover of them, is that okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 17:38

AYA wrote:
Name/Stagename: AYA
Youtube Account: notegance
Native speaker of: Filipino
Video or Audio of this song sang by the original cast in your native language: Not sure if there's one yet..
Lyrics in your native language: I have yet to write them ^^
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in: English, Japanese, Korean
Favorite Disney song: anything that's from Lion King :3

I can make the lyrics and make a rough cover of them, is that okay? ^^

Thanks for joining. ^^
That's okay, if there's really no version in Filipino. O _ o

I'll update the title post soon, I just came back home and I'm a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Alicia
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Alicia

Female Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 17:48

Name/Stagename:Alicia
Youtube Account:DinosaursAddiction
Native speaker of:Chinese . :)
Korean:

Chinese :

English :
Spoiler:

Chinese:
Spoiler:
Other languages you're confident that you can sing in:English , Korean
Favorite Disney song:We Are One - Lion King
Back to top Go down
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 20:28

Now it's closed! ^^
Posted up the lyrics, these were the hardest to colorcode for me like ever XD

Notes:
AYA, please send me your version of this part that I colored XD
I'm sorry Ginger that I gave you the smallest part, but recently you don't meet the deadlines and someone had to get the shortest one so...yep.

Deadline is... ASAP. Like really, record when you can.
Have fun! ^^

After it's released I will open one for Reflection. ^^
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 21:42

Shauni wrote:
Now it's closed! ^^

Notes:
I'm sorry Ginger that I gave you the smallest part, but recently you don't meet the deadlines and someone had to get the shortest one so...yep.

Have fun! ^^

The lyrics link points to a blank, untitled document.
Back to top Go down
Shauni
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Shauni

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 21:50

LaurenLCD wrote:
Shauni wrote:
Now it's closed! ^^

Notes:

Have fun! ^^

The lyrics link points to a blank, untitled document.

O _ O I'll fix it right now.
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 22:51

https://www.box.com/s/35f01d16ff38b49016c6 French Part :D
I did my best for the longue note... But it's the better I can do... I have a bad breathing... I can do the entire note but not singing the line before :D But for 4 lines, I won't record in 2 shots ;D
Back to top Go down
LaurenLCD
Rainbow
Rainbow
LaurenLCD

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 01:05

https://www.box.com/s/d702c3ade4c90fd65e36

Spanglish...
I also did the dialogue of Timon & Pumba right before the song starts (English) as well as their cries when it ends. Sorry for the minor crackling, but I couldn't do anything about it. My mic can be edfbdkbdhj and do that for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 02:11

Oh i just saw this now.. will record AFAP =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 03:34

Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime28th September 2012, 19:43

mixing or waiting for parts ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight   [CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED][MULTILANGUAGE][FLEXIBLE SONG AUDIDTION] Disney's Lion King - Can You Feel The Love Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1