Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 Empty
PostSubject: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 08:12

Initiator/Mixer/Video - Skye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_kNpAGbzyA&feature=youtu.be

Jonghyun - Skye [VOCAL]
Taemin - Yoseop [SHARING]
Onew - LaurenLCD [VOCAL]
Minho - jiroSHExfilesTATU [VOCAL]
Key - CKaypop [VOCAL]

Thanks for joining this collab everyone, I really love how it turned out ^^ hopefully my mixing was okay, I did this late at night... and excuse my lazy video mixing LOL T.T!

Individual comments! Time to exercise my critique skills for those who chose [VOCAL]

@Hayoung - Yayyy thanks for putting so much effort into this collab, I know it was hard for you to sing since the flow is pretty different from their usual types of songs ^^! I can tell you really tried (:

@Lauren - Thanks for doing a lot of extras!! it really helped to make this collab sound fuller! I'd like to add that some parts could have used more emotions...your voice has pretty good pitch at most parts but sometimes it sounds a little mono tone because it doesn't convey emotion :\ The extras you did however were amazing ^^ Thank you so much!

@Erin - Love your intro hehehe seriously... you're good at singing AND rapping. I'm jealous of people like you x]!!! did you have fun doing the rap at the end? :DD I love Minho's rap~~ and you sounded really good! It was just hard to make your voice louder ): I don't know if it's the mic or that your voice is natural quieter but I seriously tried to make you as loud as I could without killing the quality!!

@Christina - ...I hate critiquing you. Do you wanna know why? IT'S SO IMPOSSIBLE THAT'S WHY T.T! You did forget 1 small line in the first chorus but I filled in for you o: Hope you don't mind! It was late and I didn't want to get you to record since you were gonna sleep soon anyway hehe x] Always love to hear your voice!

Me... Uhm... sorry for the awkward "oh!" near the beginning and I know I went flat a lot in the first verse but I didn't want to re-do it since it was late T.T.... Uhm... yeah I didn't do so good haha :P
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 15:36

LOL darn I totally ruined this collab =___= sorry
omfg at Chri's critic IKR Skye?! ;___;
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 16:19

RAWR T.T she's too perfect at everything~~

NO ONE RUINED THIS COLLAB. I LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 20:20

Skye wrote:
RAWR T.T she's too perfect at everything~~

NO ONE RUINED THIS COLLAB. I LIKE IT

yussss ;u; she keeps doubting her voice omg =____=

AND YES I DID >U waha someone told me that my voice was meh so I know the truth >U
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 22:56

DON'T WORRY SHE'LL ACCEPT HER AWESOMENESS SOON ENOUGH ^^ skye

DD:!! Well this song is really unusual compared to their others so you sang a few of the lines in a wrong melody because in the chorus your part goes low but you sang it high (you sang it the way the NEXT line was supposed to be sung) but you can't notice it too much unless you know the song well and since I know you found this song hard to sing like to get the flow you struggled to catch it but that's okay. You're trying different kinds of songs and you'll get used to them because you're trying so don't say you ruined the collab (:

TOLD YOU I'M MEAN T.T
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 23:17

OMG JDKFHAKJFHAJKFHAK I LOVE THIS COLLAB :D

Erins beginning part was my favorite :D

Guys~ what awesomeness? o.o

Skyee~~~ ;-; I recorded that one line >...< But for some reason when I export stuff lately some parts get cut out :o it happened with 3 or 4 collabs ;-;

I'm Sorry D: but you did perfect with the line anyways <3

Hayoungie <3 your voice <3 it's perfect <3 just listen to my opinion and Skyes opinions and no one elses k? ^^

Waha I love this collab :D
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime10th March 2012, 23:43

CHRISTINA'S VOICE IS BEAUTIFULLLL~
ERIN'S VOICE IS SO CUTEE
Skye!!! Don't think you can't sing :D
and Hayoung you can sing okie ;-)

;; I regretted not joining this TT
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 02:18

Yayy glad it was enjoyable ^^!!!~~

I predict... more SHINee collabs in the future as long as I can get an instrumental LOL
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 02:19

omg ;-; if I sang it wrong, it means I ruined the collab >:U
You guys are in denial! >.>!!!

waha thanks Vivian XD
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime11th March 2012, 02:22

PFFFT. No it doesn't and since I'm initiator what I say goes. (: wheeeee exerting authority LOL T.T
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 03:50

Skye wrote:
PFFFT. No it doesn't and since I'm initiator what I say goes. (: wheeeee exerting authority LOL T.T

omfg if I can't even sing the parts right Skye, how am I a benefit? =___=
I can never take you guys seriously since all you guys throw are compliments =___=
Or you say something but then you're like "YOU STILL WERE GREAT"

But I appreciate the effort of making me feel better
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 04:09

LOL we have to because you chose sharing ):
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 04:23

@Vivian. You're supposed to join this? Aww... I love doing collabs with you.... Mihn
@Hayoung I guess I really can't convince you to choose vocal, huh? *sigh* Thanks for your comment!
@Skye @Christina @Hayoung Omo!!! Mani Mani gumawo! Mani mani saranghaeyo! I guess my rerecording paid off coz you guys liked it.
Yeah, skye, I enjoyed Minho's rap parts...

I'm not supposed to comment now coz I wanna write more. Imma comment on this again... hamtaro1
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 21:04

@ Erin: lmaoo! I choose Vocal sometimes :D * I know it's surprising OTL!*
I think I chose vocal for quite a few things but now that I know what vocal means,
I don't LOL

@Skye: waaa..? You never critic me even when I chose vocal ;n;
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 01:11

whaaa? you chose vocal? LOLOLOL where? xDD am I blind? Sorryyy i'll try to critique next time if you really want it o:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 01:20

Thanks Vivian <3

Aaww Erin ;v; You're welcome. ^0^ <3
lol c:
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime14th March 2012, 12:46

I'm not supposed to comment more on this thread THIS FAST but I'm so overwhelmed by your comments about my intro. Kekeke. I'm so glad I got to be Minho in this collab! Thanks for your comments! I love all his parts! Kekeke.

@Skye as Jonghyun: I was supposed to send some harmonies/extra adlibs because we used a CLEAN inst! But i don't wanna be late for the deadline so i decided not to add them. I'm not sure but I guess it's the first time (since I have officially started doing all harmonies for collabs) I didn't do harmonies/didn't ask for help in harmonies ALTHOUGH we used a CLEAN INST! It's a tough decision because of the clean inst! Lol.
Nice try for Jonghyun's "Ow!" but i guess it would be at the right pitch if you used falsetto. Well who cares with the pitch of a one-syllable adlib? Can't we change some pitch in covers? Kekeke. So don't you worry. At first I was like, "Is that Skye? Did she just belt out?" You really are improving. Hwaiting!
Uhm, do you mind me ponting out some uhm, weaknesses? You weren't able to "hold" notes for a "little longer". Like "dan~" in the first verse . Hmm, i advise you to sing while STANDING. So you can "sing through your diaphragm" meaning "stomach is in,chest out." Uhm, up to now, I'm not really sure if I sing the right way but those are the best words I could come up with. Lol. Yeah, it takes me one day (or more) for learning parts, one (or more) for recording, then another (or more) for selecting/timing. Lol. I guess i would be more burdened by this CYCLE since my USB mic doesn't work anymore. It only records noises. Just when I want to record the other day!!! Grrr! I'm back to my cellphone again. Such a pain in the neck. Ggrrrr. I'll be sure to buy USB mic again, though. I guess. Lol.
@Christina as Key: Uhm, Skye, Chris did that line twice. I guess you forgot that you could just copy and time it. Kekeke. Peace!!!
I really like you being Onew/Key in SHINee collabs. (Have you become Minho/Taemin/Jonghyun in some collabs?) Because their voice uhm, "tone/quality" is low. But they can hit high notes, too. "SHINee go~~" is really low. Good job, as always.
Hmm...you wanna hear some "imperfection" of your parts, huh? Okay, I'll let you have it. Or you don't want? Well, I'm 60% sure you would like to hear this.
I think the vibrato in your "GEUDERO...dwae" near the bridge part is uhm, not right? Lol. I don't even know if you did vibrato on purpose! If not, then there you have your "aimperfect" shaky note. It's not even fatal. Lol. If you did that on purpose, well I give up on pointing out your imperfection coz there would be none! See? I really tried to oppose what Skye and Hayoung said about your perfection but...*sigh* Do you now believe your parts here were perfect???
@Skye and @Hayoung: I wish I can convince her about her perfection. Kekeke
@Lauren as Onew: Omo! Thanks for the extra adlibs! I should have uploaded my lyrics with harmonies and other extra adlibs. Maybe you would also enjoy doing them. :)
Hmm...just like what I commented about holding notes. I guess some of your last syllables ended abruptly. Try singing while standing, too. :)
Uhm, did you put an effect to your parts? Or it's just because of your mic? Or because of the process of noise removal?
@Hayoung as Taemin: Sharing, it is. I won't comment then. :p I hope I won't get on your nerves. *hides*
@myself as Minho: I learned a lesson when i was doing Minho's parts. If you think your rap is good enough, think again. Your rap parts would be a LOT better if you're gonna rerecord a few times. :) Avoid straining your voice, though.
This collab lacks harmonies/extra adlibs NAN TTAEMUNE. I should have uploaded my lyrics to ask for help. *sigh* I have this belief that clean instrumentals are heaven sent for i can add my own harmonies/extra adlibs. Kekeke.
That's why I'm forever thankful to d90lovesnsd for accepting my inst request! She did One For Me inst for me! I was so happy I did its harmonies! I'm sorry I couldn't help but promote his/her channel. Sub him/her! https://www.youtube.com/user/d90lovesnsd

Thanks again for appreciating my intro parts. It's not like i always get compiments from a PARTICULAR line/s i sang. When someone compliments my parts by citing some of my parts, i 100% believe he/she liked it. And i would be 100% thankful for that. 

I'm so happy I got to steal a part AGAIN in Skye's SHINee collab! Kekeke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니   The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SHINee World (Doo-Bop) - 샤이니

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1