Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links Empty
PostSubject: Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links   Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links I_icon_minitime4th March 2012, 10:21

For impatient people (like me) who don't want to wait 5 seconds :D! Also adf.ly has started showing problems with mediafire links, so to get those links to work here are 2 ways to bypass ad.fly. (If you have other methods please share them ^^)

Method 1: Delete the ad.fly extension in front of the link once you click it and press enter. It should bring you directly to the link you want.
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links Blah-1
Delete the section inside the red rectangle

Method 2: Right click the link and copy the url, then open a new tab and paste it in your browser.
Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links Blah2-1

I personally use method 1 the most because I'm too lazy to open new tabs and copy and paste xD Both ways should help you to bypass the annoying adf.ly
Back to top Go down

Bypassing adf.ly When Clicking Links

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1