Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

TVXQ - Love In The Ice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

TVXQ - Love In The Ice Empty
PostSubject: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime26th February 2012, 08:46

Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 06:21

@Vivian as Jaejoong: Hmm, I see, I mean I hear, that you did the first verse with a high key istead of a low one. Did you do it on purpose? Your range is more of the high one. No worries coz you seldom use falsetto, for crying out loud! You deserve being AnnJ in our No No No No No collab. The chorus of that song is high (I learnt this the hard way. Lol. It's not an easy song that's why i love C-REAL! They're gonna do a comeback stage soon! Ok, Imma stop fangirling now.) and you sang that effortlessly! You know I'm a fan of your high voice, right? When I told you that you should have selfcasted as Chunji in our Teen Top collab, and when i told you that you deserve to be changmin in a permanent group, remember? :) I hope your voice range would become wider both on the high and low sides/ranges to add to your daebakness. :) Try singing/practicing songs with low notes. I know you'll make it! Hwaiting!
I guess my part in our "Sono namida no sakimiwa" duet is not of the right key. I think it's too low. It's not really easy to harmonize, i guess. Lol.

@Josh as Changmin: Is it just me or you sound like Changmin in some parts? You did a very great job with "Yaminona kamai yoRITE~"!!! You held a high+long note! Hwaiting, oppa! Thanks for mixing such good collab! Thanks for bearing with me again. Kekeke.

@Evonne as Junsu: Is he your bias? He's my bias, too! When my classmate had known that Junsu's my bias, she was like, "You're the first one I know to pick him as a bias." What the...? He's a cutie AND a 100% great performer, right???
Oh, I haven't commented on your parts yet. Hmm...what's there to say? You're daebak and you will always be. I envy your ability to hold such long notes with vibrato. :)

@Ren as Yunho: I hope I won't hurt you by saying this but you're off pitch on some parts. Your "Bokuruwa kizukusa" duet with Josh is at the right key, anyway. And the kizukuSA~ was held long and involves vibrato! Good job!
Did you sing without listening to the anything? I mean although one is 100% familiar with the song, one should sing with the original version, or with the instrumental, at least. Uhm, there's nothing wrong with I just said, right? I'm not the right person to speak about musical terms and the like coz I can't even read musical notes in a staff. Whatever. Lol.
Just like Jessica's "Cause the girls bring the boys out x4", for example. The instrumental is not a really good basis for doing the correct key (at least based on my experience or according to my own opinion). I had to listen to Jessica's version to be on the right key. Unfortunately, I had to use falsetto for the last "girls bring the boys out" coz apparently, it's too high for me. *cries*
But you know what? In our You and I collab, i noticed you did some good high notes! Cheongmal! Hwaiting!

@myself as Yoochun: It's my first time being Yoochun! I'm so happy I did different members in my 5 DBSK collabs! Lol. I'm just so happy, I'm sorry I had to blurt it out. Lol. *micheosseo*
I purposely delayed the syllables in "Dakishi meta kokoRO~GA, Kouri no yoU~Ni." Because the transition of low to lower is not easy. Lol.
Is my long "waahh" note at the right pitch? Hmm... I don't think so. :( Master sauseji (sasisl) is better than me.... OTL...

@Josh again. You're right. THIS IS AMAZING. :)
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

Female Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 08:35

Lool!

Junsu's not my bias! Yunho is! xD
but i like singing Junsu's parts cuz i love to imitate his way of singing =P
THANKS FOR COMMENTING! 8D
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 08:40

Evonne wrote:
Lool!

Junsu's not my bias! Yunho is! xD
but i like singing Junsu's parts cuz i love to imitate his way of singing =P
THANKS FOR COMMENTING! 8D

Junsu is my bias but I admit that Yunho is the most handsome among the 5 of them. Kekeke.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 10:56

I can't reach the key T___T This is not really counted as high for me, instead it's freaking low ;;
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime14th March 2012, 13:06

Vivian wrote:
I can't reach the key T___T This is not really counted as high for me, instead it's freaking low ;;
IKR! I can't do the last syllable, too.LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Love In The Ice   TVXQ - Love In The Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TVXQ - Love In The Ice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1