Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Be My Baby (Group 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Be My Baby (Group 1) Empty
PostSubject: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 17:47

SunYe: Selfcast
YeEun: sungyeolee
Yoobin: Ckaypop
Sohee: jiroSHExfilesTATU
Hyelim: guatychick
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

Female Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 06:03

@myself as Sohee: I'm personally not satisfied with my parts. I think they're at the right key, but there's something wrong. Maybe they sounded too "trying hard?" Like I'm merely shouting in some parts instead of singing. I just realized that Sunye and Yeun's parts are the highest ones in this song, so high that it's like "normal" to use falsetto. Some of Sohee's parts are high but it's like "mandatory" to belt them out since they're "not that high." Hmm, I should have rerecorded. This is one of the collabs that I finished ASAP coz Alexis can be scary sometimes. Kekeke. Peace!!!
I should have adjusted the volume of my harmonies. Sorry, until now, I still feel that I'm at a lost in the field of mixing. I have only mixed 1 whole song (duet) so far.Lol. Thankfully, I didn't time my harmonies for the next choruses so Yeun and Sunye's voice stand out unlike in the first chorus. It's all because the volume of my harmonies are not adjusted! Sorry...

@guatychick as Hyelim: Good job! Your mic is not so clear, though. I have undergone that stage, too. Lol. My old mic was the recorder of my cellphone. I now have a USB mic. I think I can't afford a real mic. *sigh* You deserve more subs!!!

@Villa as Yeeun: When I told that your voice is also uhm, what word did you use again? Awesome, i guess. When i told you your voice is awesome too, i mean it. Uhm, is it okay not to elaborate more? Coz i think they're almost perfect. :) I'm sorry my harmonies sort of blocked your parts in the first chorus. *sweat* You deserve more subs!!!
You love MyName too, right? Who's your bias? Guess who mine is! Lol. I still don't have one cause Seyong, Gunwoo and Changjo, uhm, I mean Insoo (they look alike, right???) make it hard for me!!! I think a debut during the last quarter of the year isn't good for them because people consider them as a 2011 rookie. So they're not the "best rookie of 2011" since other rookies already have experienced a lot and gained many fans through the year. *cries*
I'm not bashing on B1A4, people! I totally love Sanduel's vocal strength (have you seen some of his predebut clips? He's daebak even back then! Does he look like Infinite's Sungyeol?), CNU's lovely voice (i mean the quality/tonality/whatever. Like I know the right musical term. Lol.), Jiyoung's smile (at first he isn't cute for me. But I stand corrected!), Baro's dorkiness and Gongchan's AEGYO!!! Ok, imma stop fangirling now.

@Alexis as Sunye: Ola mi amiga! Uhm, I'm not Spanish, okay? Lol. I'm really sorry about the harmonies. At that time, I only make sure that my parts are super duper timed. Now, I try my best to adjust their volume, sometimes even syllable by syllable. Lol. Uhm, but i think you should have lowered them a lot coz i sort of overpowered your first chorus. Don't get me wrong, I'm a super rookie mixer so you're better than me.
Your parts are almost perfect! Hmm, did you record at one shot? I hope you don't mind me pointing out these little mistakes. Porque? Coz i know you're a bright, open-minded girl. The only unharmful mistakes I noticed are "Naui saRANGHAL neoge julkke" in the second chorus and "Naui saranghal noege julKKE" in the last chorus. Your parts that I love most are your vibrato in "haejulKKE~ NO~~" and "PLEASE~~" :) YOU DESERVE MORE SUBS, TOO!

@Christina as Yoobin: My forearms were now too tired to type on my stupid qwerty phone...keureseo... annyeong! Lol. Of course I'll comment on your parts as you wish. I know you want me to.
Did you send your doubles in a different file? Or you adjusted the volume yourself? Rookie mixer here, that's why i'm so inquisitive about this. Kekeke. At first, i didn't notice you had doubles. So that means the mixing is good? Is that right??? Answer my mixing inquiries, jebal! :)
Your rap is daebak as always. I told you before i love your Yoobin rap more than mine. But when you're the first one to steal Yubin in Alexis' part, I changed my mind. So much for being honest, huh? Naui chinggu aniya? Lol. Korean grammar check, pls. So I opened my own BMB collab. Lol. I now play Yoobin in 2 or 3 collabs. I just love her parts, don't I? Lol. A too-time-consuming-to-learn rap it is. Lol.
I know you love rapping more than singing(or not anymore?). But don't fear in trying high notes. Lol. I know you're NOT THAT afraid. Imma watch out for your Daehyun (warrior) parts! Kekeke. Or if you have a link to your solo parts, can you give me? Kekeke. Plus you've been Jessica in more than 3 The Boys collabs!
I told you you can do Sohee's parts...You really can't? Geojitmalyeo! Mideo ebseo! Lol. Korean grammar check again, pls. You're like another coverist I know. You sing well/rap well/mix well/make my ear listen to your voice repeatedly BUT you doubt yourself sometimes. I guess you know her, don't you?
Ok, after fighting you here in this thread, can i now praise you? Kekeke. You're one of the few I know with a good low note range. Plus you rap well. Plus you can do high notes. And oh, i've told you this a hundred times but i wanna reiterrate: I do love your voice.
The memory card in my phone is only 4GB so it's full most of the time. I mean I delete songs. I have covers/collabs instead of the original in some cases. Okay, i counted them. Only 1/4 of the songs on my phone are original versions. My sister was like, "You deleted The Boys, The Grasshopper Song and My My on your phone?" Uhm, you're wondering what's my point here? Well, your It's War cover is staying too long on my phone and I still can't find a reason to delete it! I hate you for that! Ggrrr! I managed to delete your Touch cover (acapella) but this....*sigh* And oh, let me just tell you that "Don't you cry cry cry I'm gonna bye bye bye bye bye" are the parts that i love the most. :p

Sorry for the babbling. I typed this on my phone so there's no time/space limit for me. Lol.... Hope to collab again with you guys!
ok:
And oh, our collab was featured in faceboook, thakns to ArchAigoo:
facebook.com/pages/KPOP-Collab­-Groups/185688298205978
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 20:15

jiroSHExfilesTATU wrote:
@myself as Sohee: I'm personally not satisfied with my parts. I think they're at the right key, but there's something wrong. Maybe they sounded too "trying hard?" Like I'm merely shouting in some parts instead of singing. I just realized that Sunye and Yeun's parts are the highest ones in this song, so high that it's like "normal" to use falsetto. Some of Sohee's parts are high but it's like "mandatory" to belt them out since they're "not that high." Hmm, I should have rerecorded. This is one of the collabs that I finished ASAP coz Alexis can be scary sometimes. Kekeke. Peace!!!
I should have adjusted the volume of my harmonies. Sorry, until now, I still feel that I'm at a lost in the field of mixing. I have only mixed 1 whole song (duet) so far.Lol. Thankfully, I didn't time my harmonies for the next choruses so Yeun and Sunye's voice stand out unlike in the first chorus. It's all because the volume of my harmonies are not adjusted! Sorry...

@guatychick as Hyelim: Good job! Your mic is not so clear, though. I have undergone that stage, too. Lol. My old mic was the recorder of my cellphone. I now have a USB mic. I think I can't afford a real mic. *sigh* You deserve more subs!!!

@Villa as Yeeun: When I told that your voice is also uhm, what word did you use again? Awesome, i guess. When i told you your voice is awesome too, i mean it. Uhm, is it okay not to elaborate more? Coz i think they're almost perfect. :) I'm sorry my harmonies sort of blocked your parts in the first chorus. *sweat* You deserve more subs!!!
You love MyName too, right? Who's your bias? Guess who mine is! Lol. I still don't have one cause Seyong, Gunwoo and Changjo, uhm, I mean Insoo (they look alike, right???) make it hard for me!!! I think a debut during the last quarter of the year isn't good for them because people consider them as a 2011 rookie. So they're not the "best rookie of 2011" since other rookies already have experienced a lot and gained many fans through the year. *cries*
I'm not bashing on B1A4, people! I totally love Sanduel's vocal strength (have you seen some of his predebut clips? He's daebak even back then! Does he look like Infinite's Sungyeol?), CNU's lovely voice (i mean the quality/tonality/whatever. Like I know the right musical term. Lol.), Jiyoung's smile (at first he isn't cute for me. But I stand corrected!), Baro's dorkiness and Gongchan's AEGYO!!! Ok, imma stop fangirling now.

@Alexis as Sunye: Ola mi amiga! Uhm, I'm not Spanish, okay? Lol. I'm really sorry about the harmonies. At that time, I only make sure that my parts are super duper timed. Now, I try my best to adjust their volume, sometimes even syllable by syllable. Lol. Uhm, but i think you should have lowered them a lot coz i sort of overpowered your first chorus. Don't get me wrong, I'm a super rookie mixer so you're better than me.
Your parts are almost perfect! Hmm, did you record at one shot? I hope you don't mind me pointing out these little mistakes. Porque? Coz i know you're a bright, open-minded girl. The only unharmful mistakes I noticed are "Naui saRANGHAL neoge julkke" in the second chorus and "Naui saranghal noege julKKE" in the last chorus. Your parts that I love most are your vibrato in "haejulKKE~ NO~~" and "PLEASE~~" :) YOU DESERVE MORE SUBS, TOO!

@Christina as Yoobin: My forearms were now too tired to type on my stupid qwerty phone...keureseo... annyeong! Lol. Of course I'll comment on your parts as you wish. I know you want me to.
Did you send your doubles in a different file? Or you adjusted the volume yourself? Rookie mixer here, that's why i'm so inquisitive about this. Kekeke. At first, i didn't notice you had doubles. So that means the mixing is good? Is that right??? Answer my mixing inquiries, jebal! :)
Your rap is daebak as always. I told you before i love your Yoobin rap more than mine. But when you're the first one to steal Yubin in Alexis' part, I changed my mind. So much for being honest, huh? Naui chinggu aniya? Lol. Korean grammar check, pls. So I opened my own BMB collab. Lol. I now play Yoobin in 2 or 3 collabs. I just love her parts, don't I? Lol. A too-time-consuming-to-learn rap it is. Lol.
I know you love rapping more than singing(or not anymore?). But don't fear in trying high notes. Lol. I know you're NOT THAT afraid. Imma watch out for your Daehyun (warrior) parts! Kekeke. Or if you have a link to your solo parts, can you give me? Kekeke. Plus you've been Jessica in more than 3 The Boys collabs!
I told you you can do Sohee's parts...You really can't? Geojitmalyeo! Mideo ebseo! Lol. Korean grammar check again, pls. You're like another coverist I know. You sing well/rap well/mix well/make my ear listen to your voice repeatedly BUT you doubt yourself sometimes. I guess you know her, don't you?
Ok, after fighting you here in this thread, can i now praise you? Kekeke. You're one of the few I know with a good low note range. Plus you rap well. Plus you can do high notes. And oh, i've told you this a hundred times but i wanna reiterrate: I do love your voice.
The memory card in my phone is only 4GB so it's full most of the time. I mean I delete songs. I have covers/collabs instead of the original in some cases. Okay, i counted them. Only 1/4 of the songs on my phone are original versions. My sister was like, "You deleted The Boys, The Grasshopper Song and My My on your phone?" Uhm, you're wondering what's my point here? Well, your It's War cover is staying too long on my phone and I still can't find a reason to delete it! I hate you for that! Ggrrr! I managed to delete your Touch cover (acapella) but this....*sigh* And oh, let me just tell you that "Don't you cry cry cry I'm gonna bye bye bye bye bye" are the parts that i love the most. :p

Sorry for the babbling. I typed this on my phone so there's no time/space limit for me. Lol.... Hope to collab again with you guys!
ok:
And oh, our collab was featured in faceboook, thakns to ArchAigoo:
facebook.com/pages/KPOP-Collab­-Groups/185688298205978

Noo, your harmonies weren't loud. It was just my sucky mixing. I did it late at night so my senses aren't very clear LOL
Thanks for the advice, I'll work harder next time ^^

You did well too!
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime12th March 2012, 21:56

Aw Erin lol such a long comment O.O
Oh sure ^^ I'll send you my link for Daehyunnie C:
Aha Sorry that I wasn't Sohee >...< Her high notes are different haha c:
Who is the other coverist? ^o^
Uum~~ I didn't mix in my doubles. :)
Actually I love both rapping and singing the same <3 ^o^
LOL! You have my covers on your phone? :O I didn't think anyone would ever do that :)
I love your comments so much :) pfft and your criticism is really good. c: you should criticize all my covers for me :)
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime14th March 2012, 13:02

Alexis wrote:

Noo, your harmonies weren't loud. It was just my sucky mixing. I did it late at night so my senses aren't very clear LOL
Thanks for the advice, I'll work harder next time ^^

You did well too!
Thanks for the compliment. I insist that I should have adjusted the volumes. Sorry again. Yeah, you did one shot so I know you could do better. But this is already good, okay? :)

Ckaypop wrote:
Aw Erin lol such a long comment O.O
Oh sure ^^ I'll send you my link for Daehyunnie C:
Aha Sorry that I wasn't Sohee >...< Her high notes are different haha c:
Who is the other coverist? ^o^
Uum~~ I didn't mix in my doubles. :)
Actually I love both rapping and singing the same <3 ^o^
LOL! You have my covers on your phone? :O I didn't think anyone would ever do that :)
I love your comments so much :) pfft and your criticism is really good. c: you should criticize all my covers for me :)

Yeah, I decide to comment on my collabs so that many can appreciate it more because we work hard for them. :)
Where's Daehyun's parts? Lol. Are you gonna post a Warrior cove on your channel? :)
The other coverist? Mollaseo? Ara. No need to know then. Kekekeke.
So Alexis mixed the doubles! Yeah, I know you're a good mixer, Alexis!
Youlove rapping and singing the same? That's good. Me, too. You should have included rap in your entry for that contest! Uhm, actually i'm still waiting for someone there to reply on how to join both rapping and singing.
I put it on my phone coz that's when I can listen to songs thoroughly.
Thanks for appreciating my comments!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime15th March 2012, 01:29

LOL OMG I'M WATCHING DREAM HIGH 2 TOO! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime27th June 2012, 01:14

Please be my baby~
Back to top Go down
jiroSHExfilesTATU
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
jiroSHExfilesTATU

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime30th June 2012, 09:26

Alexis wrote:
Please be my baby~
haha...glad to have you back, alexis...sorry for dropping out of our alone collab... bye bye
i just got back from the hospital so i don't when i can record again... bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be My Baby (Group 1)   Be My Baby (Group 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be My Baby (Group 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1