Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 19:58

Hello(: this will be my first collaboration on LTS Ent! I am excited and I hope you are too :D

Packager Level: None
Initiator: samanthaheartyou
Mixer: samanthaheartyou
Video Editor: samanthaheartyou
Number of People Needed: 6, including myself
Song: I'll Be There

Instrumental (if available): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1fKBdfDeyM [the DL link is in the video description]

Lyrics: http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2011/12/07/boyfriend_-_i_ll_be_there_naega_galge_cc_lyrics

Parts:
Donghyun - Vivian[RECEIVED]
Hyunseong - selfcast[RECORDED]
Jeongmin - Mi YoungYoseopRECEIVED
Kwangmin/Youngmin/Minwoo - Skye[RECEIVED]

Deadline: Saturday February 11, 2012
Saturday, March 3!
[will provide extension if needed]

Extra Requirements (if any):
-PLEASE send me two files. One of your solo and the other where all of us sing. If you want to send in ad-libs, harmonies, or anything extra, please send that in an extra file as well (but they are not required)
-Decent pronunciation of Korean
-Decent mic quality
-Able to hand in parts in time
-Sing with energy please(:
-Time yourself to the song please. I don't want to go crazy editing it so you are in time.
-Try your utmost best to sing in pitch.

Thank you! I can't wait to work with you guys on my first collab here on LTS Ent (:
If you have any questions, then please just ask. I would rather have everything cleared up than to just hope for the best!

1 Life ~Skye

Last edited by samanthaheartyou on 14th February 2012, 06:30; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 20:03

SAMANTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3
:ylwt:
Gooodluck on your first collab at LTS^^!!!! wahhh it's so exciting to see you back!!
I'll have Kwangminnn my fav twinnn :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 20:38

Skye wrote:
SAMANTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3
:ylwt:
Gooodluck on your first collab at LTS^^!!!! wahhh it's so exciting to see you back!!
I'll have Kwangminnn my fav twinnn :3
SKYEEEEE(: Kwangmin is yours :D
I'm glad you'll be in my first one on LTS. And it feels so goooood to be back. I missed this. I really did haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 21:00

Cutie Jeongmin! <3
I dont really know this song well but since it's you who initiated it, I'm in! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 21:14

Mi Young wrote:
Cutie Jeongmin! <3
I dont really know this song well but since it's you who initiated it, I'm in! :D
Jennnnnnnyyyyyyyy<3 Ahh. It's okay that you don't the song that well because I know that everything you do is amazing! Ahh, I am happy you are in this(: I have missed you :D
Jeongmin is yours(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 21:15

Hey Skye, I don't know if you'll see this but if you do (I really hope you do, lol) would you be okay with having Minwoo and Youngmin's part as well? They're really short so I felt like combining the three of them would probably be best to get this done asap. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 00:29

samanthaheartyou wrote:

SKYEEEEE(: Kwangmin is yours :D
I'm glad you'll be in my first one on LTS. And it feels so goooood to be back. I missed this. I really did haha.

hehe courseee~~ gonna support youu ^_^ <3
Hope this is still fun for youu :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 00:29

samanthaheartyou wrote:
Hey Skye, I don't know if you'll see this but if you do (I really hope you do, lol) would you be okay with having Minwoo and Youngmin's part as well? They're really short so I felt like combining the three of them would probably be best to get this done asap. Haha.

oh yess sure ^^ i'll do both<3
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 00:46

I'll be Donghyun :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 01:17

Wheeee done and freshly recorded x]!! Maknae line is here :ylwt:

all - http://www.box.com/s/yilkfikqy5yv0i6mxb9t
harmonies/adlibs - http://www.box.com/s/25hbya8ecya4uuolkngo
solos - http://www.box.com/s/11r7irofx3g0h9hgllfd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 02:28

Vivian wrote:
I'll be Donghyun :)
It's yours(: thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 02:28

Skye wrote:
Wheeee done and freshly recorded x]!! Maknae line is here :ylwt:

all - http://www.box.com/s/yilkfikqy5yv0i6mxb9t
harmonies/adlibs - http://www.box.com/s/25hbya8ecya4uuolkngo
solos - http://www.box.com/s/11r7irofx3g0h9hgllfd
Ahhhh you're so fast Skye. I love you haha.
Thank you for doing the entire maknae line haha. (:
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 03:56

^^~~ You're welcome!! I love the maknae line!! the 3 of them are my fav members in BOYFRIEND! (: what about youu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 04:23

Skye wrote:
^^~~ You're welcome!! I love the maknae line!! the 3 of them are my fav members in BOYFRIEND! (: what about youu?
Minwoo is my favorite(: Then Hyunseong. Since I can't rap I chose Hyunseong for myself lol.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 04:29

ooooh he's like the more mysterious member :3!!! One dayy~~ I want to hear you rap sweatheart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 04:55

Skye wrote:
ooooh he's like the more mysterious member :3!!! One dayy~~ I want to hear you rap sweatheart
He is the same year as me so I like him even more hahaha.
And I actually did a cover of Beautiful Target that I never posted cause it was really rough but I did all the raps. I'm practicing how to rap in korean. I still suck hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 06:07

oooh yeaah!!! connect better with the idols born in your year (: I HAVE A KPOP TWIN!! exact same birthday haha (: Teen Top's Ricky :ylwt:
When you're finally satisfied with a rap you've learned, let me hear it okay?^^!! Hwaiting!
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 10:52

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 20:24

Vivian wrote:
I'm done!

All: http://www.mediafire.com/?cgg8d5he9g28w8b
Solo: http://www.mediafire.com/?7wyn9c395clpj0p
Thank you Vivian! It's beautiful :D
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime8th February 2012, 21:56

How's this progressing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime9th February 2012, 04:52

xxlillie wrote:
How's this progressing?
Just waiting for Jenni/Mi Young's part for Jeongmin and then I'll have all the parts and the mixing will be quite easy :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime12th February 2012, 04:40

Jenni, I really hope you see this! Or get my messages/tweets haha. Because if you don't respond by tomorrow, I'm gonna have to recast your part.
Ahh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime12th February 2012, 04:41

samanthaheartyou wrote:
Jenni, I really hope you see this! Or get my messages/tweets haha. Because if you don't respond by tomorrow, I'm gonna have to recast your part.
Ahh.
OTL Im sorry but I have a sore throat... ;A;
Got sick just last night. You can recast me .... *whimpers, coughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 04:56

Mi Young wrote:
samanthaheartyou wrote:
Ahh.
OTL Im sorry but I have a sore throat... ;A;
Got sick just last night. You can recast me .... *whimpers, coughs*
Aww, that's too bad! I hope you feel better!
Thank you for telling me~
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 05:43

I'll take JeongMin ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 05:56

Yoseop wrote:
I'll take JeongMin ^^
Ahh thank you! How long do you think you'll need? Two weeks? I just want to make sure it's enough time^^
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 06:30

samanthaheartyou wrote:
Yoseop wrote:
I'll take JeongMin ^^
Ahh thank you! How long do you think you'll need? Two weeks? I just want to make sure it's enough time^^

Haha I'll turn it in like in 30 minutes~ I know this song (ish) so I can record quicker than usual.
So just wait a bit :P
Back to top Go down
Chiaki
Rainbow
Rainbow
Chiaki

Female Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 06:36

Yoseop wrote:
I'll take JeongMin ^^

Go Chihoon!!! :chiaki:
I'll be there to support you!!!! ye!

I'll be everybody's fan!!! Looking forward to this collab!!! burstlove
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 08:05

Yoseop wrote:
samanthaheartyou wrote:
Yoseop wrote:
I'll take JeongMin ^^

Haha I'll turn it in like in 30 minutes~ I know this song (ish) so I can record quicker than usual.
So just wait a bit :P
Ahh, that is so awesome. Hahaha. I shall look forward to seeing it when I wake up tomorrow because it's midnight now & I must sleep~
Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 08:05

Chiaki wrote:
Yoseop wrote:
I'll take JeongMin ^^

Go Chihoon!!! :chiaki:
I'll be there to support you!!!! ye!

I'll be everybody's fan!!! Looking forward to this collab!!! burstlove
Hahaha you're so cute~
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 08:25

http://www.box.com/s/up6tyedv90bsd4xyp51k

Good Night ^^
This folder has everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 21:05

Yoseop wrote:
http://www.box.com/s/up6tyedv90bsd4xyp51k

Good Night ^^
This folder has everything
Ahhh thank you!!!! You're super awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 21:06

Yay, all the parts are in! I should have this out by tonight hopefully (: woooo.
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 23:36

No problem~ The chorus may be a little quiet, the notes were a little low for me OTL mi ahn~
Can't wait for the result
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 23:40

Yoseop wrote:
No problem~ The chorus may be a little quiet, the notes were a little low for me OTL mi ahn~
Can't wait for the result
It's okay. It seems like the chorus was pretty low for all of us(X
I finished mixing it! I'm just waiting for approval since it's my first collab as an initiator. Hopefully it gets approved quickly so I can post it!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 23:56

Great job Samantha!!!!! ^__^ <3

2 credits back to the cast!
Back to top Go down
Chiaki
Rainbow
Rainbow
Chiaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 23:57

haha . .Skye beat me to it. .XD
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 23:58

Chiaki wrote:

Aww it's okay! team work :D you're doing wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Chiaki
Rainbow
Rainbow
Chiaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 00:02

Skye wrote:
Chiaki wrote:

Aww it's okay! team work :D you're doing wonderful!

Thanks Skye!!!aww
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 00:03

It's funny because this cast didn't even need credits back XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 06:30

Wooo it's done~ thanks everyone!
Here is a link to the completed thread for it
https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/t7542-i-ll-be-there-boyfriend#110758
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime16th February 2012, 08:37

1 life back!!!

Mods please return lives before moving the topic (meaning only spreadsheet mods should be moving the topic to archives) thankss x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][KOREAN] Boyfriend - I'll Be There

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1