Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Starship Planet- Pink Romance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Starship Planet- Pink Romance Empty
PostSubject: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime8th December 2011, 12:15

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?akjc9lau94jioo4

CAST=
K.Will: https://www.youtube.com/user/Hanminah88
Hyorin: https://www.youtube.com/user/lemonshebet
Soyu: https://www.youtube.com/user/kikixkarat
Dasom and Bora: https://www.youtube.com/user/delusionaal
Hyunseong, Youngmin, Donghyun: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxxRetardationxxx
Jeongmin: https://www.youtube.com/user/xKatiwa
Kwangmin: https://www.youtube.com/user/xCaramelSweets
Minwoo: https://www.youtube.com/user/RemiscentMelodies

Mihn forgot the 'K.Will!' thing in front so I did it LOL CRAPPY

Hello!
Back with a WINTER song that I exceptionally love! The cast is amazing and everyone did great! Their voices match so perfectly, I love love it okay!! :)
I love Skye's raps, it's so strong and clear I wish I can rap like her ;_;
I loooooove K.Will and Hyorin's parts, too! The harmonization is so beautiful idek it's so nice and I had such a fun time mixing it because it's a happy song and I once again LOVE the cast!!
Thank you for participating and enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 04:13

yay CHRISTMASSY SONG ^^ I was looking forward to this and wow it sounds amazing! wonderful mixing (:

Hyorin's parts are seriously so hard to do wow Celine is amazing!!
Aww Thank you vivian!! but rapping is easy compared to singing, I wish I could sing like you!!!! So jealous of your high notesssss rawrrr x]
Mihn has such a sweet singing voice I love listening to it ^^ so different from her fierce rapping style that I'm used to hehe~~
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 04:41

I think rapping is harder haha!! Singing is really just like that but I think i need to redo rapping parts 20 times to perfect it T___T lmao I can only do high notes thanks Skye :>>
The mixing was hard but then I really love the outcome ^__^
I know right!! I love Celine's voice it's like, amazing!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 04:53

Vivian wrote:
I think rapping is harder haha!! Singing is really just like that but I think i need to redo rapping parts 20 times to perfect it T___T lmao I can only do high notes thanks Skye :>>
The mixing was hard but then I really love the outcome ^__^
I know right!! I love Celine's voice it's like, amazing!

mmm we all have our own talents ^^ you can only do high notes?! that's still amazing O_O I would voice crack like no tomorrow it's embarrassing T_T that's why you never see me join girl group collabs... so sad ):! I really love your voice though ^_____^ Your mixing paid off! The all parts were balanced and blended in well and the timing was on the dot (:
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 05:34

Skye wrote:

mmm we all have our own talents ^^ you can only do high notes?! that's still amazing O_O I would voice crack like no tomorrow it's embarrassing T_T that's why you never see me join girl group collabs... so sad ):! I really love your voice though ^_____^ Your mixing paid off! The all parts were balanced and blended in well and the timing was on the dot (:

LOL YUP, the only reason why I love girl groups! I strain my voice too much if it's low :/ haha!! Oh right I realized too ^__^ but you're rapping ability is amazing!!! You should join girl collabs too sometimes! kekeke thanks it did I thought my mixing would suck ttm T___T
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 05:47

Vivian wrote:

LOL YUP, the only reason why I love girl groups! I strain my voice too much if it's low :/ haha!! Oh right I realized too ^__^ but you're rapping ability is amazing!!! You should join girl collabs too sometimes! kekeke thanks it did I thought my mixing would suck ttm T___T

oooh you have a very unique range ^^!
Really? thankyou so much!! but man I seriously got to improve T_T!! Hmm... it seems like girl collabs are TOO popular ^^ I'd like other members to have a shot at joining too (: but yeah.. I need to venture out of my comfort zone once in a while... I'll think about it xP
ahhh noo! don't be too hard on yourself (: We're not professional mixers so you did great <3 Timing is most important, once you got that down its balancing volumes, after that you're pretty much set. Effects aren't a necessity :P -i don't mix with effects...but my mixing isn't awesome- haha
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 07:07

Skye wrote:

oooh you have a very unique range ^^!
Really? thankyou so much!! but man I seriously got to improve T_T!! Hmm... it seems like girl collabs are TOO popular ^^ I'd like other members to have a shot at joining too (: but yeah.. I need to venture out of my comfort zone once in a while... I'll think about it xP
ahhh noo! don't be too hard on yourself (: We're not professional mixers so you did great <3 Timing is most important, once you got that down its balancing volumes, after that you're pretty much set. Effects aren't a necessity :P -i don't mix with effects...but my mixing isn't awesome- haha

Unique but a little bit weird hahas! x)
I mix with effects if needed and yeah most impt is timing! I thought some parts are too fast/slow LOL yeah! I believe you would be great if you're in girl collabs!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 07:38

haha I haven't joined 1 in so long so I don't know XD I think the last 1 I joined where I actually sang was star star star (really old lts collab xP)
Your voice is great ^^ I subscribed to your awesomeness ranmahaha
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime9th December 2011, 10:44

Skye wrote:
haha I haven't joined 1 in so long so I don't know XD I think the last 1 I joined where I actually sang was star star star (really old lts collab xP)
Your voice is great ^^ I subscribed to your awesomeness ranmahaha

Omg thanks skye ;____; Mihn
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime11th December 2011, 08:44

Vivian wrote:

Omg thanks skye ;____; Mihn

you're very welcome ^^ You deserve more subs! pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 01:44

I agree w/ Skye ^^
You have SUCH a nice voice!!! I love mixing Starburst songs and hearing your voice!!

You did great in this collab ^^ (I could have SWORN i did "K.Will" o.O I don't know what happened to it XD)
And yes : Skye!!! you're a beast rapper ^^
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 09:19

Mihn wrote:
I agree w/ Skye ^^
You have SUCH a nice voice!!! I love mixing Starburst songs and hearing your voice!!

You did great in this collab ^^ (I could have SWORN i did "K.Will" o.O I don't know what happened to it XD)
And yes : Skye!!! you're a beast rapper ^^

Omg thanks Mihn haha!! I love mixing when there are nice voices ^^ blends a lot! LOL idk! I can't find the K.Will in the audio so I weakly screamed K.Will to my mic lmao.
Skye is an awesome rapper, I can't rap as fast as her!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime13th December 2011, 03:09

ohh Mihn you're a beast yourself ^^ luvya hehe~~! A beast who can sing AND rap like a boss! -jealousjealous-

Vivian I bet you can ^^ with enough practice :DDD TRY IT ONE DAYY!! I'll support your rapping career wahhaha ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Evonne
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Evonne

Female Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime16th December 2011, 05:52

Mihn is one hot K.Will XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starship Planet- Pink Romance   Starship Planet- Pink Romance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starship Planet- Pink Romance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1