Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

U-KISS - Without You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

U-KISS - Without You Empty
PostSubject: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 07:28

Initiator/audio/video mixer - Me (ReminiscentMelodies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IxhdRxVAU

Kevin 1 - Me
Kevin 2 - Kelly
Soohyun - Ckaypop
Xander - Shibbi
Eli - Phannie.

Kelly - You have so much power in your voice, I love it ^^!!! It would've helped if you were more familiar with the song and there was 1 part that overlapped, but overall it was awesome ^^

Ckaypop - What can I say? YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT!!! You're the perfect Soohyun ^__^ Thanks for the extras too (: I'm not the only one that did the oh oh oh oh in the beginning WOOO LOL

Shibbi - It's been a long time since we collabed together~!~! hehe I missed you ^^! You didn't fail the rap!!! it was AMAZING (:

Phannie. - oh my gosh your narration is so epik!! THe emotion and how soothing your voice is just gives a perfect intro to the song ^^

So sorry guysss, my high notes fail once again LOL! i think my voice ruined the collab, I sounded like a zombie with no emotion ): I'm so sorry!!!! oh and sorry for the bad video quality... it was the only live I could find of without you x_x

Download - http://www.box.com/s/ixjkjd570gq420uk2d3b
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 16:27

Omo!~ this turned out so great<3

@Kelly~ I really love your voice *v* seriously you sing really nicely :D

@Skye~ You do not sound dead!~ I love your voice ;-; seriously ^^ I'm not lying~ :D
and the video quality is not your fault~ don't apologize for it :)

@Shibbi~ I fricken love your rap!~<3 so good!~ ;-;

@phannie.~ Dang girl!~ I love love love your beginning part :D<3 sounds perfect!~

@Ckaypop Aish~ I feel like I could've done better :P everyone seems to like my voice but me ;-; haha Yea~ i was wondering why that wasn't in the lyrics xD it would've been empty without it~ haha we think alike >:D jk :D

ANYWAYS I LOVE THIIIIIIS~!<3
Mihn
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:16

Ckaypop wrote:

@Skye~ You do not sound dead!~ I love your voice ;-; seriously ^^ I'm not lying~ :D
and the video quality is not your fault~ don't apologize for it :)

Yayyy I'm glad you like the collab ^^! I was mixing this at work LOL.

awwww you're too niceee ^^!
I'm just wondering, what site do you use to download videos from? and in what format? I used .wmv because old sonyvegas didn't support .mp4 but the site I usually use to download videos is starting to fail so I went back to mediaconverter but that site kills quality like mad T_T I need more resources haha
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 23:05

Aw~ niiiiice lol xD
Haha No I'm not >:D

Hmmm, well usually I rip the vids from Youtube in mp4 format and then I open it in windows live, usually put an affect (sepia/black white etc) then i save it as 1080p or whatever when I save it i make sure it is in wmv format and then i open it in windows movie maker and then add audio and names and stuff~ then save and upload lol
takes forever ;-; but i edit in windows movie maker and i want a decent quality video so yea :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 23:51

Ckaypop wrote:
Aw~ niiiiice lol xD
Haha No I'm not >:D

Hmmm, well usually I rip the vids from Youtube in mp4 format and then I open it in windows live, usually put an affect (sepia/black white etc) then i save it as 1080p or whatever when I save it i make sure it is in wmv format and then i open it in windows movie maker and then add audio and names and stuff~ then save and upload lol
takes forever ;-; but i edit in windows movie maker and i want a decent quality video so yea :)

ohh your videos come in black and white then? mp4 works for sonyvegas 10.0 now so I guess it's okay for me to use .mp4. I don't like the new version of wmm for win7 T_T what site do you use? keepvid.com? o:
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:02

Skye: wahhh you voiceeeee. Wosey loves it sooo much!
Christina: teeheeeeeeeee. You were a faboulous Soohyun! You know I already love your voice so… ^^
Kelly: lovely job! You did fantastic.
Shibbi: great job on Xander rap! I love your sweet voice. First time hearing you so c[:

I hate saying the word “girl” cause I can’t pronounce it correctly. Girl = gurl or guh! Took me so much takes to say girl and it still not write! Fail. and i dont like my talking voice. sound like a pedo.

And Skye…I usually put the word “keep” in front of the word “youtube” on the youtube link and than rip if it off like that. Usually they give me options on how I want to rip the video. Most of the time I use mp4. And if I need to mp3 link to it for whatever reason they have it too. So its all good. Great job the mixing too!

Christina, you steps to complicated. LOL.
I use this thing call AVS Video Editor. It's decent. gets the job done. Hardly use WMM now.
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:20

Haha thank you >...<

Lol I know its beyond complicated but it works since I haven't found another way~ I'll try your way though ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:49

YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE A PEDO!! IT WAS GREAT ^^ thank you roseee hehe I think I sounded bad x_x

oooh I never knew you could do that O: OKAY THANK YOU ^^ lolol Christina you're such a complicated girl jkjkjkjkj (:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime5th December 2011, 00:55

Haha I know ;-; I can be complicated sometimes xD<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime8th December 2011, 02:06

all the singers sounded really nice ><
and the other rapper too~
my voice is not fit for rapping lolll
thanks for the video ckaypop!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime8th December 2011, 02:07

shibbi wrote:
all the singers sounded really nice ><
and the other rapper too~
my voice is not fit for rapping lolll
thanks for the video ckaypop!

Aww shibbi, anyone can rap ^^ you did amazing, believe it!
What video? :o~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U-KISS - Without You   U-KISS - Without You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U-KISS - Without You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1